they've taken molly hostage [open/injured]

• Deus Ex Machina

WOULD I HAVE CHANGED?

IF I HAD CHOSEN A DIFFERENT PATH,

IF I HAD STOPPED AND LOOKED BACK?

MALE - PASTEL CALICO 'RAINBOW' WOLF - SINGLE

This time, he hadn't left of his own volition in some pointless attempt to chase down his missing memories. He had meant it when he'd told Elian he planned on giving all that up, that the desert was his home now. He'd been willing to put the past behind him.... but the past hadn't been willing to stay dead.

He wasn't sure how long it had been, or if anyone had noticed he was missing and gone looking for him. He doubted the latter- there'd been no evidence left behind to suggest he'd been taken by force, and in the end his clanmates had probably though he had just abandoned them to go off in search of something better. Despite everything he'd been through, it was this thought that twisted his gut the most painfully. He hadn't wanted to disapoint anyone. He hadn't wanted to leave. In the end though the decision just hadn't been his.

Across the sprawling desert sands, Mochi limped along, utterly exhausted. His legs trembled from the effort of holding up his own body and he was practically dragging his right hind leg as he went, the toes of it caked in sand and blood. Everything aches and burned, and he felt entirely too hot for his own fur. Speaking of which, his once beautiful coat was now a mess of his own blood, the length white fur no longer just splashed with attractive pastel colors of blue and pink and purple and green, but with a dark, ugly reddish brown that was definitely his own blood. There were clawmarks under his left eye and various bites and clawmarks strewn about his body, the most painful of which had been delivered to the muscle of his hind leg and his neck just beneath his chin, where he'd been choked out in the jaws of his captor on multiple occasions.

Everything hurt, not just physically but emotionally as well. He just wanted to go home. It was all he'd been able to think of throughout the entirety of his imprisonment and even now, practically at the border of the territory, he fought to hold back the tears that had his eyes glistening. He'd fought, of course he'd fought. He may have been soft and hardly made of the stuff that Ruiners were made of, but he wasn't totally pathetic. Fighting with Elian had given him a taste of what to expect in that kind of situation and he'd left his kidnapper with many wounds to remember him by, his defiance one of the main reasons his neck had been siezed so many times. But in the end he was still only one person, one small, inexperienced person. And he'd lost.

It was ironic, though. He'd been seeking out his past this whole time, and now that it had caught up with him he was terrified of it. Whoever that had been, whatever they'd done to him, they'd made it abundantly clear that they knew Mochi and that they hated him. She hadn't said why, hadn't said much at all, in fact, but she'd tormented him for weeks in that hellish place.

How was he here now, you might ask? Pure luck and raw emotion. It was all still a little blurry to the pastel calico wolf, but one minute he'd been staring out at the world beyond the bars of his cage, and the next he'd been far off in the distance, free from his confines. Almost as if he'd... teleported. That couldn't be right though, could it? Mochi had no powers, let alone a knowledge of how to use them. And yet here he was, free and on the borders of his home. He kept glancing behind him and stumbling over his own feet, half expecting her to suddenly be there to snatch him back, to drag him back to that wretched place of cold and dark, and he knew he would rather die then let her put him back in that cage. Whatever he'd done to her in the past, whatever the reason was that she hated him so badly, it wasn't him anymore... Mochi was not the person she thought he was- he couldn't even remember the person she thought he was.

When at last the scentlines of the Sanguine Ruins met his nose the weight of it became too much. A choked sob escaped past his lips as he had to stop and gather himself, wiping at the tears that had spilled down his cheeks. He wanted Hebe to appear and tell him he'd be okay. Wanted Elian to find him so that he could finally feel safe. He knew that in his current state many of the Ruiners would just see their own assumptions proved right, that he was too soft to be one of them, but he didn't care. This place was all he had now even if he was just some insignificant speck amongst it's people, and he wouldn't feel better until he could hide within them.

Tilting his head back with a whimper of pain f rom his neck wounds, he'd let a long, sad howl echo out into the dry desert air around him, hopefully calling the few friends he had back to him.

OOC- he has a really bad bite wound to his hind right leg that's battling infection right now, he currently cant' put any weight on it. There are numerous bad bite wounds to the underside of his neck where he was choked out on multiple occasions, there are three claw marks under his left eye, and he has numerous other bite/claw wounds along his body that are battling infection as well due to being confined in unsanitary conditions without medical treatment during his captivity. Also has a mild fever.

Full Tags

I WANT YOU YOU TO BE YOUR LIGHT, BABY

male - single -homosexual - pastel calico wolf - solaris kingdom/sanguine ruins

penned by symmetry

YOU SHOULD BE YOUR LIGHT

• — The friendship between Mochi and Elian was certainly a complicated one. Contrasting in nearly every manner, the sweet disposition of the pale canine naturally balanced his own, grouchy exterior. He was kind and timid, not Elian's usual choice of members to befriend, but something about his personality and determination to please others managed to keep the blue lupine stable. It had been a difficult week, Lola's death death not something he was ready to fully accept. Maybe he was in denial about the entire situation, his eyes often trailing to the border in hopes of her familiar figure. He was supposed to host a funeral, something she deserved and something he wanted for her to have. Yet at the same time, laying her body to rest felt so permanent. It clutched at his heart each time he tried to organize any plans; she couldn't be gone.

The smell of blood would draw the bitter brute closer, paws in front of paw as he followed the scent. He wasn't expecting Mochi to be the one that trickled into his vision, especially not the one reeking of iron juices. "Fuck! Rainbow?" It couldn't be him, not with so much brown matted to his pelt. The Regent's tail would lash nervously as he came to a halt beside his friend, frantic eyes etching over the familiar Ruiner. "You're going to be okay, just hang in there. Petra will be here soon." She had to be, they weren't going to lose another clanmate this week.

PETRIFIEDKISS D.

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy ruins deputy | penned by fallen | storage

• Deus Ex Machina

WHO AND WHAT DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?

WITH EACH STEP THEN AGAIN GROWS THE SHADOW.

The moment he saw the familiar blue pelt of his friend, Mochi began to stumble toward them. His body reflexively submitted to the older canines presences, tail low and wagging despite his pain, and he sunk down to lay on his stomach as he inched closer to their paws. He was desperate for contact as he huddle at Elians feet, soft whimpers and whines and sniffles filling the air around him as he literally hid in the shadow of his clanmate.

"Elian!" he cried. " I c-couldn't get away. I tried, I t-tried so hard." he attempted to explain, to reassure them that he hadn't just wandered off on his own, but he was too emotional to get the words out straight. Now that he knew he was safe it was like his survival instincts had turned off completely and his strength was leaving him, leaving nothing but a weakening damn in it's place that was moments away from bursting under the pressure of what it was holding back. The things she'd done to him, it made his entire body shake at the thought. Torture. That's what it had been. She'd tortured him, for weeks, with no indication that she would ever stop or let him go. No matter how much he'd fought or begged or cried. Why? Had he been such a horrible person before his amnesia that he deserved all of that anger and hatred? Had his life really been so meaningless to her that she could almost snuff it out, over and over?

He would never go swimming again, that much he knew. Nor would he ever be okay with small spaces. Would he even be able to return to his pyramid after all of this, or would his beautiful home be ruined for him after being confined in such a way?

Wiping at his tears he tried to steady his breathing, the mantra of 'it's okay' only just barely keeping him from falling apart entirely. His mind was going a mile a minute trying to comfort him witht he logic of his situation, telling him that he was home and protected by Ruiners and that soon a medic would be hear to help numb the pain. He was alive and he wouldn't have to worry about it any more. But the emotions were still a raging current threatening to sweep him away. He felt like he had to keep looking behind him because someone was about to grab him, couldn't stop thinking about the darkness he'd been locked away in with but a single slot for a window leading to the outdoors. The way his lungs had burned as they filled with water and his mind had reeled with fear. The worthlessness he'd felt as she belittled him constantly.

All he could really do was huddle at the others feet, waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

Full Tags

penned by symmetry

YOU SHOULD BE YOUR LIGHT

• Jace hadn't seen Mochi in a long time, and some part of him became worried. He had an uneasy feeling about it, knowing how fond Mochi was of his clanmates - Elian especially. Jace rushes over to the other side of Mochi, a worried look drawn on his face. He was praying to the Red God that Petra arrived soon. "You'll be okay, just breathe," He says, pulling out a waterskin and attempting to offer Mochi some water. "Who did this to you?"

[no blood, no bone, no ash]

unknown.png

sanguine ruins king [leader].

ecuador family guide

loyalist/lifesaver/legend/socialite/taskmaster

ex Ascended Leader, ex BloodClan scholar, ex BloodClan deputy

current body: african lion w honey colored eyes

accessories: tooth necklace + brown satchel

a softie but also lowkey murderer

tags

• » yet again here was siej, simply arriving after following one of his clanmates. he didn't know machina but he could process that these wounds weren't something to be taken lightly. not that any wounds ever were. silent as he approached, following the scent of blood and his clanmates he'd stare blankly down at machina, making sure to keep his distance when petra arrived. she was going to need all the room she could get. that was if the pastel wolf didn't die before she got here. although that was unlikely. it was strange but even in the worst situations and even with the most devastating injuries some animals just never stayed down. he could be considered one of them.

he really didn't know what to feel though. he hardly knew machina. although he hardly knew most ruiners that were older than him. but he guessed he never felt very much concern when anyone was injured. he supposed he always had a sort of sixth sense and could usually guess pretty accurately if someone was going to die or not. and he was going to guess right now that machina would be fine and he'd be back on his feet in the next week or so. but he could always be wrong.

TELL ME YOUR WEAKNESS

OH COME ON JUST ONE VICE

sanguine ruins + deaf warlord + tags

• Mary-Ann traveled quickly behind Alaksiej, having heard that an incident had happened at the border and wanting to be there in case she could be of any use. Her knowledge of healing and medicine was rudimentary at this point, but she was in the process of learning and figured she might be more of more help than someone without medical knowledge, at least until Petra was able to join them. She quickly scented her father alongside the injured creature, someone she definitely hadn't met before but seemed to be very familiar with Elian. The Regent didn't get close to many, she knew that better than most, and knowing that this person meant something to him made her even more desperate to do a good job.

Releasing a quick, anxious breath, the blind she-wolf would quickly approach Mochi, pausing hesitantly when she was about a foot away. "I-Is it alright if I take a look...?" She paused a brief moment after her soft inquiry before reaching out a paw and gently brushing it against his side. She obviously couldn't see the injuries, so she needed to rely on her sense of touch and smell to guide her. Gingerly she ran her paw across his body, making sure to be as delicate as possible, over the wounds on his neck and then down his right hind leg, which seemed to be the most inflamed. The nurse couldn't help but grow worried at how hot his skin felt beneath the pad of her paw.

Brow furrowed, she reached back and rifled through the small leather satchel she now carried, grateful that she'd thrown a few precautionary herbs inside. Pulling out a small bunch of borage leaves, she placed them on the ground and nosed them towards the older wolf. "Please eat these... they'll bring down your fever." Should she try to treat his other wounds, or wait for Petra..? Mary had a bundle of Marigold and some cobwebs with her, but she didn't want to mess it up and make things worse. For now, she would wait and make sure Mochi did as she asked, paws nervously shuffling across the cool sand below.

☾*: THOUGHT THAT I COULD CHASE YOU WITH A COLD EVENING

SANGUINE RUINS NURSE BLIND WHITE WOLF INFORMATION

• Deus Ex Machina

I'M YOUR CALICO CAT, HERE TO SEE

With each Ruiner that showed up on the border with him, his sense of security grew and grew. Jace arrived to offer him a waterskin, and it was only then that he realized just how thirsty he was. Everything had been so dirty in that place that clean food and fresh water had been a luxury he could seldom afford, and so trambling paws would accept the offer with a sniffle. Drinking deeply, he let the water sooth his raw throat and cracked lips, the cool liquid a welcome relief with all the heat pouring off of the poor canine. "T-thank you, Jace." he'd managed to squeak out as he passed the skin back to them, making no effort whatsoever to move away from Elians feet. Hell, at this point it was a miracle he hadn't crawled right under the stronger canine to try and hide himself from everything around him.

"I don't k-know who she was. Shapeshifter, a-always in a different body." he mumbled in response to Jaces question, wiping away at his tears as he tried to get ahold of himself. "She hated me, though. Promised she'd come back and f-find me." he tensed again at these words, glancing over his shoulder to gaze back at the open desert beyond their borders, as if he expected to see her dark dappled fur out in the pale yellow sands. Of course, there was nothing. She either hadn't noticed he was gone -having a habit of leaving him alone for days at a time- or she'd simply realized that she couldn't catch up to him, and was watching from afar..

Another arrived, someone he couldn't remember- but maybe that was just because of his current state? A young canine who stood there silently, regarding him with watchful eyes. Had things been differenet Mochi would have made more of an effort to search his mind, to try to remember if he knew this person, but he just... he didn't care. They were a Ruiner and that was enough. This was the same sentiment he held for the female that came after them, but her own interest and intentions didn't seem confined to just quietly watching. She drew near and a soft tremble would run down the length of his body, an involuntary action at her feminine voice. He knew it wasn't her, that they didn't even sound or look or smell like her, but the presence of a female looming over him took him a second to get used to.

I-is it okay if I take a look?" they asked, and the calico canine realized that this was probably one of the clans healers. He nodded lamely before noting her blindness and speaking up. "Yeah, it's fine.." And then she was leaning foreward to do her job. He instinctively flinched under her touch, but he was quick to still as she worked, realizing quickly that it didn't actually hurt. The girl was very gentle and careful with her probing, and he lay there obediently and let it happen. A few moments went by and then it seemed she was satisfied with her once over, reaching into her sachel to produce unfamiliar herbs. He had no idea what they were but she promised they'd help with the fever, and he was too hot so he nodded dumbly once more and began to slowly chew the leaves up, ignoring the stinging pain that came from the underside of his chin and neck. "Thank you.." he whispered when he'd finally forced the last of the herbs down, another sniffle escaping him, though the tears had stopped.

Full Tags

penned by symmetry

YOU SHOULD BE YOUR LIGHT

• TURNING BACK TO MY SPECIAL PLACE

— Damn, Elian might as well just kiss the guy already. The two had this weird friendship going on, something he hadn't seen Elian maintain with anybody else. Of course, the regent had a right to be pissed and worried, considering the size of Mochi's wound. It looked intense, and painful. Speedfreak walks toward the small group that had assembled, gazing down at Mochi's bloodied leg. "You're in good hands, don't worry. You can handle the pain, right?" He casts the wounded male a supportive grin, the type of expression that Speedy gave when he knew someone would get through their injuries and come out on top. Petra would show up shortly, and then there'd be nothing to fear other than the rippling pain Rainbow probably felt right now. Speedy takes a few paces back, not wanting to overcrowd Mary-Ann as they worked to assess Mochi's situation. Though Speedy's empathy was certainly dulled at this hour of the day, he could still almost feel the wound on his own leg, nearly feeling the pain. It looked awful, and although his health wasn't at any serious risk, the pain looked bad. The hyena seats himself in the sand a few paces away, eyes narrowing as he monitors the situation. "Let me know if you need me to get anything," He'd help in any way he could, be it gathering materials or fetching more medics. For now, he just sat around and waited for instruction.

"speaks in #a3cbd5"

GIVING UP ALL THE FEARS WE SHARE

• Mary smiled when Mochi thanked her, though she couldn't keep the worry from her gaze. Where was Petra? The wolf picked her head to to glance around for the Physician, hoping she would pick up on her scent at any moment. But it didn't seem that would be the case. Sighing deeply, Mary turned back to face the injured wolf, trying to remain as calm as possible for his own sake. "U-Um... i'm kind of new to healing but if its okay with you... I think I can fix you up well enough to get you back to the infirmary." At least then, the infection wouldn't continue to spread and he wouldn't be in quite as much pain before Petra was able to take a look at him.

Without waiting for a real reply, seeing as she was Mochi's only option at the moment anyway, Mary turned and once more began digging through her satchel. She first grabbed a large bundle of marigold, all that she had with her actually, and carefully chewed the flowers up into a soft poultice. Then, as delicately as she could, the young nurse applied the herbs to as many of his wounds as she'd been able to find on her own. The important thing was that she managed to completely cover the injuries on his neck and leg, and a few of the smaller scratches as well. The she pulled out a wad of cotton bandages, preferring to use something more heavy duty than cobwebs for the more major injuries. After gently wrapping his neck and hind leg in the gauze, Mary used little bits of cobweb for the less serious scrapes. When she was done, the little healer pulled back to study her work, offering her patient a more confident grin now. "How do you feel?"

☾*: THOUGHT THAT I COULD CHASE YOU WITH A COLD EVENING

SANGUINE RUINS NURSE BLIND WHITE WOLF INFORMATION

• — The lupine would peer down at his friend with a minor glimmer of fright, uncertain how to respond to the entire situation. This all ached so horribly, he'd lost Lola too recently to handle another death. He was somewhat close with Rainbow, the pastel wolf being one of the few friends truly tolerable of the Regent. He'd offer a glance toward his daughter, his ears curling back to brush against his horns nervously. This soft side of him was rarely expressed but the collaboration of recent events just left him too drained to maintain his gruff exterior. He needed another drink, or two, or three. Fuck, all of this bullshit just needed to get erased from his mind. He wished to disassociate and pretend none of this was real. It couldn't be, could it? Lola's death, Hebe's death, Mochi's injuries, what was next? The male's teeth would grit together, sympathetic frown stapled to his scarred maw. "Its going to be alright, Mary will take good care of you." He'd cast a brief look toward his pale pup once more, feeling a light fire of pride bubble within his chest. She was accomplishing so much in her short time back, he was relieved to see her presence among the dunes once more. If only Lola could see their daughter's success...

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy ruins deputy | penned by fallen | storage

• Petra arrived, following the the scent of blood and chorus of voices, both telling indicators that yet another groupmate was injured. As she rushed closer, the ivory lion was surprised to find that she did not know this colorful lupine by name. "Hello dear, my name is Petra and we're going to take good care of you." she motioned to Mary as she spoke, eyeing what the nurse had administered thus far. "Can you tell me your name?" her eyes wondered over the male, carefully inspecting his various wounds. She felt sorry for the male as it was clear to the physician that he'd been through some arduous events. "We'll go ahead and get you back to the physician pyramid so that I can keep an eye on that infection, how's that leg doing?" The calico male was far too large for her to carry by herself, but if he could not walk they would make do. Maybe she should really look into crafting some kind of stretcher...

TO THE DEAF STARS SHE SCREAMED: MAKE ME QUEEN OR I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED

when you hurt under the surface

SANGUINE RUINS PHYSICIAN — ALBINO LIONESS — INFORMATION

like troubled water running cold