plot w cherryw(h)ine

• i totally forgot about cherry's other plotting thread and it was kind of outdated so here's a new one! i really really want to flesh out relationships between cherrywine and her clanmates more! her tags are here if you want to read up on what she's like, but here are some additional notes; she loves her family and will probably hate anyone who is rude or challenges a member of her family, she is obsessed with the red god and believes that he gave her her memory manipulation power, she likes creatures that are "out of the norm" (as in, very weird-looking, or have a strange quirk, or just have a very distinct personality), and she absolutely hates jace!

please note that i would prefer interaction threads to be open unless you have a good plot for a private thread! okay now i'm gonna list some ideas for relationships n such that cherrywine is open to!

- friends! i want cherry to start trying to make friends just because she's bored, so this might not be an incredibly close relationship, and she might not even like ur character that much!

- close friends! this will take a lot more work! if y/c openly says that they hate her family this will definitely not work!

- frenemies! she gets jealous easily but often doesn't want to outright say she hates somebody, so there's some good drama for this

- enemies! if y/c is rude to her or her family in any way they will immediately go in this category

- cherry crushing on y/c! okay so cherrywine right now doesn't really have the capacity to love somebody because she's young and also incredibly unstable, but she does get bored easily so i could see her deciding it would be fun to crush on someone and then just doing that LMAO

- y/c crushing on her. she will probably notice and then decide to toy with their feelings

- mutual crushes maybe? again she will probably not take it seriously, but this some spicy drama

- cherrywine preaching to y/c about the red god! she has receipts on his existence- or at least she thinks she does!

- cherry tinkering around with y/c's memories. idk why y/c would want her to do that! but she would if they asked her. idk maybe they just want to see how it feels. she will put them back at the end unless asked otherwise

she's closed to:

- death

- injury

- super rigid plots

uh yeah pls plot w her! go wild

BABE, THERE'S SOMETHING TRAGIC ABOUT YOU

SOMETHING SO MAGIC ABOUT YOU, DON'T YOU AGREE?

roleplayed by tropics | daughter of ver and nadine | priestess of the sanguine ruins

• IM CRYING THAT'S SO FUNNY

char just goes "let's race!!! :)" and cherrywine goes "char. i literally can not run" i would love that tho honestly! i think char and cher are gonna end up having a really cute sister dynamic!! <3 do you want to make the thread or should i?

roleplayed by tropics | daughter of ver and nadine | priestess of the sanguine ruins

• cries bc I never replied to their private thread

do you want a new thread for them or should I reply to the original one ?? we could do something open if you want

☾*: THOUGHT THAT I COULD CHASE YOU WITH A COLD EVENING

SANGUINE RUINS NURSE BLIND WHITE WOLF INFORMATION

• could cherrywine erase/manipulate some of jemma's memories (upon his request) and then he forms a crush on her afterwards? lolll

☾*: FLESH MAKING, SPIRIT BREAKING —

WHICH WOULD YOU LESSEN?

• oh my god I just got a plot idea but I don't know if you'd be okay with it/if cherry would actually do that.

so I was thinking:

amethyst asks for cherry to replace all memories of being a girl with being a boy. ammy realizes that she (he) is actually trans. after having all the memories put back, ammy is upset and angry and decides to go off on cherry. this ends up with ammy insulting ver and cherry insulting jace and the two kids basically yell at each other about how great their parents are. and THEN cherry decides to out amethyst to the clan because they become enemies.

if not, we can leave the "outing ammy" part out and go with the rest?

SHE LAUGHS LIKE GOD

HER MIND'S LIKE A DIAMOND

the exiles — domestic feline — tagsreference

• MARY-ANN dgjfdjhdjhf it's fine but at this point maybe we should? just have a new one? an open thread would also be nice for them! idk what they would do in the open thread tho? maybe just chill or make some sort of 3d craft? :0

jemmapaw - LMAO what a plot! sounds good! this probably would work better as a private thread i think, so who makes + what memories would you want manipulated? :0

ELYSIAN - okay this sounds like a really fun plot! cherry would definitely replace all those memories if asked + and would also put them back unless amethyst specifically said "keep them all" so i could see basically all of this happening for sure! i probably do want to leave the outing amethyst part out, just because cherrywine is pretty mean but not quite in that way! everything else tho i would love to happen

• awesome! yeah he has some undesireable ones of being roughed up/in long term isolation when living as a loner, so he'd ask her to melt them away into something fuzzy and indistinguishable so he wouldn't have to remember them any longer.

i can make the thread!

☾*: FLESH MAKING, SPIRIT BREAKING —

WHICH WOULD YOU LESSEN?

• AHHHH IM SORRY I THOUGHT I REPLIED

they definitely should make crafts together I love this idea

☾*: THOUGHT THAT I COULD CHASE YOU WITH A COLD EVENING

SANGUINE RUINS NURSE BLIND WHITE WOLF INFORMATION

• oh i would love them to be enemies! cherry is pretty protective over chardonnay and thinks cyanide is up to no good. maybe they both dislike each other but sort of have more of a passive aggressive way of being enemies? cherry wants to put on a good face for chardonnay, but she will also definitely get a little snarky with cyanide! :0

• idk what you would call this sort of friendship but

what if they find each other annoying but are also like 'hmm ur good in my books'

and just somehow end up becoming friends

like morph will find her red god stuff annoying

and maybe she could get fed up of him complaining and being nasty all the time

yet somehow they just end up chilling

MOBBIN' UNTIL THE END OF TIME

I'M A CRAZY FUCKING GEMINI.

IC OPINIONS — BROOKLYN ACCENT — TAGS — DRACHEN HEIR

• sounds good! cherrywine usually goes to extremes with her relationships- like she loves somebody or hates them, no inbetween, so it would be interesting for her to know somebody who she is annoyed by but also happily tolerates! i can just imagine her trying to tell him about the red god and getting so annoyed when he doesn't take it seriously... but then just ending up hanging out with him because she thinks he's chill

• hey guys welcome back to my youtube channel today i'm going to teach you how to bump a thread so basically you just write this and

• bump !! :)