this is my kingdom come - ashbird

• A lean seal point stood in the Place of No Stars, a single sapphire eye glowing in the darkness as he searched for one of the spirits to greet him. It's been far, far too long since he's been here. Not only in the Dark Forest, but also as the cannibal Revolution. His memories flooded back, adding onto what he knew in the life of Stagstride. Poor tom, he'd never know what hit him. It all came back to him. After leaving SkyClan, he had forced himself to forget everything, but now, he remembered. Ah, that'd mean he'd have to act as that oblivious brute for a few moons. He spat on the ground, wondering how his life had gone from being the king of his world into a prisoner of his own skin. Hopefully he'd get to resharpen both his body and his mind in this realm.

// Ashbird

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

QuaqtPm.png

STAND UP, JOIN US, MODERN CRUSADERS ALIVE

[ storage thunderclan male / 24 moons played by melo-crisis ]

(c) vespertine

• ASHBIRD

- Ashbird stumbled upon a lonely cat wondering the forest, as if searching- but what was there to find, really? Nothing. Just garbage, bitter garbage, and dark nothingness. “Hey there, are you lost? Are you... looking for someone?” he questioned, activating his facade of friendliness but keeping wary.

( sorry, tired and rushed <3 )

SAYS HE’S HAPPY, HE’S A LIAR

BLAME THE ARSON FOR THE FIRE

「 Ashbird — 17 moons — male — Dark Forest — roleplayed by Ruby. 」

• "I know exactly where I am," Every muscle in his body stood alert as the deceased approached him, "I'm only looking for someone to train me." His one good eye stared at Ashbird, trying to detect any form of aggression. Revolution hated to be trained, but the Dark Forest knew things that he, as a living cat, didn't. He needed the information, the skill, the mindset. After all, it was here where he learned the skill of manipulation. As a cat who envied the title of the king of darkness, it was only natural for him to be attracted here. "What can you teach me?" He demanded after a good few moments of analyzing Ashbird. Let's see how this plays out.

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

QuaqtPm.png

STAND UP, JOIN US, MODERN CRUSADERS ALIVE

[ storage thunderclan male / 24 moons played by melo-crisis ]

(c) vespertine

• ASHBIRD

- Despite this young man obviously needing a more aggressive approach, Ashbird, already swapped to his manipulative mask, couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. This wasn't him of course, all just an act. Then why couldn't he control it? He tried to shake the weird feeling off. Confident much? "Ah, I'm glad to hear that. You also seem to know what you're getting yourself into... very well. I can teach you a few tricks, and sharpen your fighting skills." Oh, this was good... this could actually work. This could actually make it. Able-bodied, reckless... egoistical it seemed, so it wouldn't be hard to subtly manipulate.

SAYS HE’S HAPPY, HE’S A LIAR

BLAME THE ARSON FOR THE FIRE

「 Ashbird — 17 moons — male — Dark Forest — roleplayed by Ruby. 」