Can't {c}atch the wild

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Plot ~ Muse A is a wolf, Muse B is a house dog. Muse A is a loner from their pack though grew interested when their brother whom is the alpha sets his eyes on a she dog owned by a new human family moving into the deep woods. Muse B a simple house one day spots Muse A sneaking around her territory drawing her out one night. Who will catch her first the brother or Muse A.

calebbb

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

Will have spotty activity ・゚★

————— June 8th through 10th

• I can! ^^

Maeve’s owners had finally left and she was free to roam her new neighborhood..or well the woods. That could be fun right? Maeve lives on the streets as a pup, and then through shelters as an adolescent; so the woods shouldn’t be much for her to handle.

Though now that she thought, would it be worth the jump over her gate? Sure it wasn’t a huge leap but still, she could risk hurting herself.. Sighing the fluffy she dog slipped through the small doggy door, and headed toward the yard scouting out the area. She’s only been here a little less then a day, but it already felt right.

Sure humans weren’t exactly her cup of tea, but she could settle. They were a kind couple, and loved her to bits anyhow; so it wasn’t bad. Maeve's eyes went to the sky and she inhaled the fresh air deeply, before letting out an excited bark and running around the yard.

what must it be like to not be crippled by fear, and self loathing?

X5LR.gif

is there something repellent about me..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by calebbb ().

• VIXENS STORM

Emie was trotting along side her brother's pack territory border, she was loner as of a couple months ago. She had defied her brother one last time to where he banished her and yet his scent was so fresh and across the border. lowering her head down the wolf follows the scent until it collided with a new scent of humans and dog. She stops lifting her head, still hidden in the brush she saw her brother. He was eyeing the dog, glancing just a moment she was a pretty dog for sure but knowing her brother he'd go against tradition and take on the house pet as his alpha. She growls to herself and trots over "brother" greeting him, tail low and ears back not showing dominance but wasn't afraid either.

The male looks over, standing up "Sister, what are you doing why over here?" questions her "Isn't your den set on the other side of the area" stating matter factually. He's been following her or sending her friend to scout her location.

"Doesn't matter, this is my territory now so leave" growling lowly at the male.

"I was just looking" he teases already on his way "but who says I won't come back" with that statement he took off.

Emie grumbles watching her brother return to the pack territory, her gaze then going to the house. She walks closer, trying to be hidden as she spots the dog once more, sniffing her new yard.

• Maeve’s eyes sparkled as her paws skidded against the grass. Finally stopping the she dog let out a few breaths, before her ears perked at the sound of distant noise. Voices perhaps? Interested she approached her gate sticking her nose against it, and sniffing.

She could smell different scents! They were very different actually..dogs? Not quite dogs she thought..

“Helloooo?” Maeve called pulling her head back a bit and tilting it. Her eyes darted around the area beyond her gate but she didn’t see anything, besides slightly movement caused by the light wind.

She huffed and sat pawing at the gate gently.

“Maybe I’m going crazy, but if anyone’s there I sure wouldn’t mind..”
    Maeve called again pretending to be nonchalant ,despite how excited she was starting to become at the thought of meeting someone new.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie flattens her ears when the dog senses she was there, the wind must've shifted. She lowers down and moves back not wanting that dog to get too curious "just stay in your yard" she mumbles in a low growl. Padding away she pauses and sighs "She sounds lonely though" hearing the dog speak. She trots close but remained hidden near the gate "hello" answering her "You're new here"

• Maeve’s ears perked and head lifted up immediately at the sound of a voice, much clearer now. Still though she couldn’t see who it was. Straightening her posture a bit Maeve nodded. “I am indeed.” She sighed, her tail begging to wag behind her.

Blinking she started pawing at the gate again. “A bit weird being here...say do you have a body or am I talking to the woods?” Maeve asked with some humor in her voice, her paw stopping to press agaisnt her gate.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie chuckles, she was a funny dog. She normally saw really dumb ones that wanted a fight. “You can say I am apart of the forest” she admits. Stepping out of the brush “Hope you plan to see behind that gate” advising her as she stood tall. She was a little bigger than her, definitely more muscle but was still a normal wolf.

• Maeve grinned and her tail wagged faster as she saw movement, but her dark eyes went wide at the sight of the..wolf?

“Woah! You’re a wolf?!” Maeve yelped jumping to her paws. She scanned over the other. “You’re beautiful-“ She said suddenly gazing up toward the taller canine. “Uh..sorry. I’m Maeve by the way..and I’ve well..never seen a wolf before.” She stammered and sat back down.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie sways her tail hearing the amazement and compliment of the house pet. She hums "I can see that" sniffing the air near the dog's fence "you're humans, when will they return?" she questions guessing they've been gone for an hour already. She slowly sits down, curling her tail around her front legs as a way to be polite and superior "maeve..." speaking her name "I'm Emie, nice to meet you" not wanting to give her real name. Didn't want any trouble.

• At her question Maeve glanced back at the house. “Hard to say..they’re normally gone most the day.” She said looking back toward Emie. “They’re an odd type, most humans I’ve met didn’t like dogs.” Maeve added before shaking out her fur, and letting her tongue roll out of her mouth as she panted quietly.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie hums, unusual for humans to be gone so long but probably why they have a little door to allow her outside. But still she was fenced in "Ah...so you're alone majority of the day" she pouts. She felt sorry in a way. "Well, wanna be friends?" she suggests, wagging her tail some

• Maeve nodded. “It’s not so bad-“ she started before the she wolf asked her question. Her dark eyes lit up and she smiled. “That sounds like a terrific idea! I’ve never had many friends, dogs are greedy buggers.” She added her tail beginning to wag again.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie chuckles "Wolves are no better, probably worse depending who you run into" shaking her head. "I recently got kicked out of my pack because my brother did not enjoy my say on his stupid actions" leaving out the part of him also wanting to steal this dog from her home. The thought made her fur raise a little.

• “Wow..really?” Maeve gasped titling her head. “Your brother..is he a bad alpha?” She questioned. Maeve was interested in what this wolf spoke of. She knew very little about wolves, but packs were basic knowledge. Some dogs even formed packs...Maeve was apart of one for a time as an adolescent, but she wasn’t keen on the restrictions placed on her.

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

Emie thumps her tail a little before standing "I wouldn't say bad. Just stupid" she answers, flicking back her ears. She shifts on her paws "mm..." humming as she sighs "You think you can open your gate? I can show you around" she suggests

• Maeve squinted. “Uhhh.” She thought then stood up backing little ways, before bending her legs down and pushing forward. Her back paws pushed off the gate and she made it over.

Maeve let out a few heavy breaths then shook out her fur, she smiled and trotted closer to the she wolf. “Jumping is more fun.”

X5LR.gif

• VIXENS STORM

OOC: So sorry!

IC: Emie watches the dog guessing she would say no or somehow open the gate with a trick her humans taught. She jumps to her paws and backs up when she dog cleared over tue fencing and wags her tail, grinning “impressive” answering her comment of enjoying jumping.

• occ: you’re fine!

Maeve giggled, and dipped her head. “Thank you!” She barked. “So now what, hmm? Where to?” Maeve inquired tilting her head once more.

X5LR.gif