i'm falling again | spicepaw's storage |

• Reserved for contents

and i get the feelin' that you'll never need me again...

what am i now?

thunderclan | she-cat | apprentice | 6 moons | penned by sparkofgrey

(c)trexgirl

The post was edited 2 times, last by |spicepaw| ().

• spicepaw

GENERAL INFORMATION ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

spice spicepaw ┊ she-cat [ she/her ]

❀ 7 moons ┊ ages every 14th ┊ august 17th, 2019 ┊ 27th day of green-leaf

❀ thunderclan ┊ apprentice ┊ former loner

RELATIONSHIPS ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚

❀ single ┊ bicurious ┊ crushing on no one

❀ mother · cinnamon ┊father · unknown ┊ sister · sugar

❀ ½ of n/a

APPEARANCE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

❀ slender lilac and cream tabby she-cat / w/ olive green eyes [ kitten / current ] ┊ 100%

❀ spicepaw is a very slender, fine-boned, small-sized cat. when she was born, her coat was a smokey gray with a tawny underside that gradually lightened to a lilac and cream color as she matured over several months. it's texture is short but very fine, dense, close-lying, and very silky to the touch. despite the feline's pelt being mostly unmarked, her face has a ticked agouti affect all over her body, although the ridge of the spine, tail and back of the hind legs are noticeably darker. each hair has a light base of white with a couple bands of additional color growing darker towards the tip. her peachy colored face is slightly wedge-shaped with a helmet of gray, with a slight rounding in her muzzle with short white whiskers. spicepaw's pink nose and white chin ideally forming a straight vertical line when viewed in profile. both above and below the feline's eyes are a few tabby markings, framing her eyes. her ears are large, and alert pointed ears. the eyes are almond in shape and very large and lustrous. they are a unique olive colored green with golden flecks near her pupil and a dark liner affect along her lids. her front and hind legs are extremely long yet proportionate to her graceful body, with small oval paws. spicepaw's tail is very skinny and long, tapering at the end.

❀ accessories n/a

❀ slender ┊ long-legged ┊ short lilac and cream pelt ┊large, round olive eyes ┊ tiny paws ┊ long, skinny tail ┊large, wide ears

━━━━━━━━━━ INJURIES / ILLNESS

❀ none

━━━━━━━━━━ AESTHETICS

❀ tarot card the magician · manifestation

❀ leo

❀ scent nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger

❀ cottage ┊ old pantry ┊ herb garden ┊ lace ┊ floral ┊ spicy

pinterest board

PERSONALITY ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

i n f j ┊ gryffindor ┊ phlegmatic

❀ truehearted ┊ fiery ┊ steadfast ┊ perfectionist ┊ high-handed ┊ sensitive ┊excessive ┊ analytical ┊ self-indulgent

while it is true that spicepaw tends to look and observe simple and undeniable fats before forming conclusions, she also relies heavily on her gut feeling and her trust in others to solve problematic situations. while she does like time to herself to mull things over and consider the needs and thoughts of her problems, she also likes to make a point to visit with her clanmates, especial those who are experiencing kits. while the she-cat quite enjoys this, she tries to have a substantial and meaningful conversation about both her clanmates and her concerns and desires. for example, she refused to believe crimsonflight had passed away because of how incredible and strong of a senior warrior she was. her ambivert personality revolves heavily around the concept of self-regulation. she is cautious and attempts to find a diplomatic solution to life or death conflicts before resorting to force, and always provides emotional support for her clanmates.

━━━━━━━━━━ DISORDERS

❀ none

INTERACTIONS / MISC ━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

❀ mentored by - flamestar

❀ physical difficulty - medium / mental difficulty - medium

strength: ★★★☆☆☆

stamina: ★★★★★★

agility: ★★★★★★

hunting: ★★★★★★

swimming: ★★☆☆☆☆

climbing: ★★★★★☆

medicine: ★☆☆☆☆☆

intelligence: ★★★★☆☆

charisma: ★★★★☆☆

perception: ★★★☆☆☆

❀ will fight back ┊ will show mercy ┊ will run away

❀ powerplay of peaceful actions allowed

❀ how to indicate attacks with a tag and in light pink ┊ penned by sparkofgrey !

❀ last updated 03/25/2020 ┊ penned by sparkofgrey !

what am i now?

(c)trexgirl

• spicepaw

HEARTCHART ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

OPINIONS ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・゚❀

cinnamon ┊bio. mother ┊

"i remember how hard it was to leave mother and sugar...i could see it in her eyes she didn't want me to go either but she knew i would be more suitable with the clan cats she had told me so many stories about. but i'll still miss her so..."

sugar┊bio. sister┊

"i remember when it was just the two of us when mother was out. we always managed to get into trouble. but her path took her one place and perhaps our destinies intertwine once again."

flamestar┊mentor┊

"Flamestar is...stunning! She's so strong willed and dedicated to the clan. Honestly she is an inspiration."

❀ last updated 03/25/2020 ┊ penned by sparkofgrey !

what am i now?

(c)trexgirl