I'll hunt you down

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Plot reminder ~

Fox and a hound, hunting dog and it's prey, red of the forest and the hunt. A hunting dog, slightly neglected by the hunter is set out after the hunter hurts or injured a fox. Instead the hound protects the fox or lets them go for some unknown reason.

My characters~

Fox

sparkofgrey

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

Will have spotty activity ・゚★

————— June 8th through 10th

• ♥ ♥ ♥

""

永遠の愛は

メーデーの中

永遠の愛は

たしかに

どこにも

もうない

• VIXENS STORM

OOC: He is perfect! I'll start off.

IC: Aspen pokes her nose to very edge of her den, sniffing the air by wiggling her nostrils when scents of predators were detected fainted she reveals her red head. Ears moving forward, twitching while her eyes scanned for anything her ears or nose missed. Remaining low to the ground Aspen cautiously trots out of her den, straight for the stream to lick up some ice cold water. Her muscles relax, dry throat hydrated, and senses set to hunting. Sitting up from the stream Aspen felt her stomach quietly rumble, it had been days since her last meal mainly she caught whiff of lead that was apart of a weapon meant to murder animals like her in this forest. She sighs quietly glancing around for the slightly rustle or scampering rodent. Then a crush of dry leaves cause a sickening shiver down the fox's spine as her body froze stiff. A loud echoing blast sounded, next thing a sharp pain hit Aspen like a tidal wave from her upper thigh muscle. It hurt but Aspen bolted as quickly as she could for she knew whatever, where ever that came from they were coming to get her. Running through the stream, away from her den she ran, blood trickling behind her as it soaks and mats her red fur.

Eric decided day was Dutch's day to prove his worth from his heavy training to become a hunting dog. Getting dressed in camo and his gun readied with it's bullets, a quick breakfast and out to the side yard where Dutch large wired kennel was set it, opening the gate Eric whistles his arrival, usually a bowl of meat or dog food in hand but not this morning. "Come on boy time to earn your keep" grinning darkly at the dog. Walking closer after grabbing the canine's harness, he dressed Dutch for the day. With a hand signal, no voice he told Dutch to follow him heading out of the kennel and into the woods. it felt like they were walking about an hour until Eric stops and lowers himself, signaling to Dutch to do the same "There it is" pointing out a fox walking through the bushes toward the stream. The male sets up his gun, aiming swiftly but stilled a moment before firing. Moving back he watches the fox take off, swinging his hand back to hit Dutch "Chase and kill her!" he orders, quickly standing up. He adds a kick to Dutch's under belly "GO!" he snaps.

• HATE ME, HATE ME, STILL TRYNA' REPLACE ME. CHASE ME, CHASE ME, TELL ME HOW YOU HATE ME. ERASE ME, 'RASE ME, WISH YOU NEVER DATED ME. LIES, TELL ME LIES, BABY, TELL ME HOW YOU HATE ME.

*:・゚✧ A sharp bark of surprise escaped from Dutch's muzzle when he felt the man's boot collide with his underbelly. He immediately launched himself from the spot beside his master and propelled himself toward the fox. His hot breath raised clouds of steam above him while the white dog flashed through the brush after this animal. Dutch sent pebbles and twigs flying behind him soaking his fur along his legs and underbelly as he set into the chase.

"There's no use in running!" Dutch let loose a howl to signal to the hunter he was in pursuit. He kept his pink nose low to the ground, catching the scent that came off of the droplets of blood. It excited the hunting dog even more to know that the hunter's gun had done most of his job for him. Dutch began to wonder how the hunter would prefer he execute the wild beast. He then remembered that fox fur tended to be more valuable to him and that he should try to be as clean as possible, "Maybe a broken neck shall suffice." Dutch growled to himself, catching up to the vixen's hindquarters.

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen was half running, half stumbling blindly with adrenaline racing through her veins, she needed to get away, she needed to still alive! A howl sounded and the blood in her froze knowing more of it will spill if that hound catches her. She searches the land in front of her, twitching her nose while dodging trees and scoring through bushes. The hound was wildly closing in, she could felt his breath just behind her until her paws caved into a skinny hole, wide enough only for her that a fellow small predator had burrowed. She wormed her way down as much as she could bare the tight squeeze. Her leg was getting worse by the second and the more she moved, the greater the pain and scarring she made. Now she stopped, just catching her breath once standing on the other side of where the burrow opened up under some large tree roots. Guessing the hound lost her scent Aspen collapsed on the ground, whimpering in exhaustion and pain, leaning back she licks her wound making her wince at the stinging pain. This was not how she planned her day to be "Stupid hunter! Dumb mutt!" she growls then laughs a little "And yet I still got away..." trying to boost her confidence after such a terrifying chase.

• HATE ME, HATE ME, STILL TRYNA' REPLACE ME. CHASE ME, CHASE ME, TELL ME HOW YOU HATE ME. ERASE ME, 'RASE ME, WISH YOU NEVER DATED ME. LIES, TELL ME LIES, BABY, TELL ME HOW YOU HATE ME.

*:・゚✧ Dutch slowed as the sound of the smaller animal's paws on the leaves quieted. His nose stayed low to the ground, following the bloodied vixen's trail. The hunting dog's docked tail wiggled his whole lower-half in excitement as he tracked the scent to a tunnel leading deep into the rich soil. A whine of frustration escaped his muzzle before he began to heave dirt out from the hole with his massive paws.

If Dutch was going to have to dig the vixen out, so be it. He pushed his body in the hole after a moment, snarling and growling while doing so. "You think I won't catch you vixen?" A deep guttural growl rose up in the canine's throat before he move forward, past the burrow as he searched for the end of the tunnel.

The hill continued upward, inclining to a steep ravine where Dutch looked over the short drop. He spotted the vixen covered in dirt and blood among the large winding tree roots. He lowered himself into a crouch and positioned himself, ready.

NOW! Dutch launched himself from above towards the vixen, long canines barred.

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen's left ear shifted to the side hearing a disturbance from within the tunnel she used to escape the hunting hound "it must be who made this" she murmurs, forcing herself onto her paws. She heard shifting making her curious but before making another movement there she saw hovering over her in mid air was the hound. How did he follow her? He was three times her size at best. She screeched and scurried out from his reach to the very edge of the burrow, there was no way out of here! Her claws pierced into the moist dirt walls, she looks up at the ceiling of thick large tree roots nothing but a mouse could fit between those. Growling and snarling, barring her own fangs to the canine "Die you mutt!" flattening herself to the wall, her blood staining the dirt as it literally was dripping faster from her wound. The area was beginning to spin somewhat and she felt woozy "Leave!!" ordering him but knew he going to kill her. A real fox wouldn't have left her den knowing a hunter was around even if it had been weeks. She was ashamed but still would fight to her dying breath, launching herself at the canine, clinging to whatever she landed, biting and tearing into his flesh of what she could reach.

*:・゚✧ Dutch snarled, letting out howls of pain when he felt the razor sharp teeth pierce his white pelt. The longer this drug on, the more he wanted to go back to his pen and lie in the sunny patch of grass. He had never had this much trouble with the other animals he had caught with the man. At this point, he would rather be beaten with the hunter's walking stick than continued to be chewed up by this red fur ball. "D*mn it, I'm done!"

The bloodstained dog peeled himself away from the ball of teeth and claws. "I'm done. You're not worth it!" Dutch spat out a mouthful of blood onto the dusty ground. It only made him notice the blood that smeared his ghostly pelt. He couldn't even tell whom it belonged too.

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen jumped off the canine when he declared he would going to let her live, she pants, spitting out the blood in her mouth. She snarls at the dog "Bout time..." her sides were heaving and she had lost so much blood. The world truly was darkening as it spun madly, she staggered like a rabid creature, her eyes dazed. She looks at the dog "I'll die I let you skin me for your hunter" collapsing onto the loose dirt that was shaken by the fighting. Her eyes slowly close as she passes out.

Eric growls, stomping through the forest, calling for his dog over and over "you better have that d*mn fox you mutt!!" he screams. That pelt could earn the dog a good dinner and himself funds for his ego. He pauses spotting paw steps those of his canine and smaller of the injured fox, following them to the hole the animals were fighting within. So he took a seat against a tree to wait on his prize canine to retrieve his bounty.

The post was edited 1 time, last by VixensStorm ().

*:・゚✧ IC; Ah! Sorry! I thought I hit submit but I guess I didn't!

OOC; Dutch watched the female collapse. It shocked him for lack of better words. She just...gave up? He pushed his spotted nose against her fur, wetting it with blood and taking in any information. The brat's still breathing! CRACK!

The hunting dog lifted his head, paw raised in point towards his prize. He watched the hunter come through the brush and rest against the tree. A sinking feeling pooled in the stud's belly making him hesitate before gently clasping his jaws around the nape of the vixens neck. When Dutch lifted the small creature, he observed the warmth and quiet breaths emanating from her. He knew his next actions would test his morals.

Dutch gazed into the hunter's eyes for a few moments, listening to the calls before taking off over the small hill. I'll have to let him beat me later...He gripped the vixen's scruff tighter as he pumped his legs to get them as far away from the man as possible. What did I do?

©

• VIXENS STORM

OOC: It's fine, that happens

IC: Ecric was quietly watches and smiles seeing the dog ready to finish the creatues life, staying readying his knife the man froze. The dane was gone and with the fox he went. Anger built up in the man's chest before he shouted out "DUTCHHHH!! Get back here you stupid mutt!" taking off after the canine. That fox pelt would pay him very well and his dog was running away with it. "Come back here!!" he continues to call out. So mad, he just tightened the grip he had his gun, he might as well kill the dog but training a new one would take longer then beating this one to his senses.

Aspen could felt the warmth and wetness of the canines mouth as it took her to his master, she felt his fangs angle for the kill. Then she felt a breeze and was bouncing up and down as the canine ran with her in his mouth. Why wasn't she dead yet? What happened? What was going to happen? All the shaking was making her whine, coming in and out.

*:・゚✧ As Dutch propelled himself through the thicket, his heart pounded in his cropped ears. He felt a surge of many emotions. Fear. Anger. Satisfaction. A low growl bubbled in his chest when he heard the weak whines from the vixen. He hadn't yet figured what he would od with her. How does it feel, hunter? Dutch's icy eyes flashed with defiance. Enjoy the taste of your own medicine...

Dutch felt like he had been running for ages before collapsing at the mouth of a mossy cavern. The mutt's chest heaved with breaths, attempting to slow his heartbeat. He was exhausted but still managed to move the female to a softer patch of moss. He lifted his head and listened to the quiet sounds of the forest. Dutch hadn't gotten to explore much of the hunter's land but he figured he must be off of it by now, seeing as how he could no longer hear the clumsy thing crashing through the brush. A sigh of relief escaped the hound's jaws before glancing over at the vixen's body, "Now what to do with you..."

©

• VIXENS STORM

Eric tried to track the canine but reached the edge of his land, the paw prints continuing deeper into the forest. He could follow but would be trespassing onto government land with a gun on his person if caught a jail cell or heavy price would be paid. Stomping the ground he launched out a fist to punch into a tree "better head home. One night out here he'll come back" growling to himself as he turned back. "That dog is gonna pay for this" balling his fists as he walks home.

Aspen tried to wiggle, hold he was holding her was not comfortable in any way. He had taken her a long way from her den which she was guessed was good but she was still badly injured. The biggest problem though was why was she still alive and why did this mutt run away from his hunter? That was greatly uncommon. Feeling her side hit the ground when the canine managed to reach a safe haven, he was exhausted. She had her eyes closed the last bit of the run, opening them when feeling him move her somewhere softer. Opening her eyes she looks around, she was panting heavily as her heart breath raced while she was losing so much blood. Her vision was still to blurry "W....why?" she breathes.

*:・゚✧ Dutch was shocked when he heard the vixen speak. Why? The hound didn't know what kind of answer to give her. Why what? Why did he run away? Why did he go after her in the first place? Why did he save her? It was all very confusing to the canine as he wasn't quite sure what to think. He watched the fox bleed on the ground. He began to feel panic rise in his chest. He knew nothing of medicinal herbs or what grew in the forest here. Hell, the hunter didn't give me anything even when I was injured...

Dutch pushed himself to his paws and moved closer to the vixen before sitting on his haunches. He followed his instinct and used his jaws to break a lush, thick pad of moss from a nearby boulder. If anything, he knew he needed to stop the bleeding. "Don't move." He growled, ordering her as he pushed the damp moss into the deeper wounds.

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen watches the hound seeming confused by her question but she didn't ponder on it much herself. She was still bleeding and felt comfortable at least but when he got closer with moss in his mouth she growled at him. Hearing his growl back with a warning before dabbing her wounds, couldn't help but flinch every so often. It hurt and the bullet was lodged into her upper leg, it had to be taken out or she'd die of lead poisoning. If this dog just ran away he'd barely survive out here, his coat color also doesn't help him much either. She shifts ever so slightly "Ah jeez..." gasping to the pain "Cobwebs are best with alot of blood" she speaks "A chervil plant will also help....it from not getting infected" she grunts. She was really trying to not beg for poppy seeds "But that bullet need to come out" panting as she started getting a temperature.

*:・゚✧ Dutch blinked, staring blankly at the vixen. He knew nothing of these herbs and such. He rose to his paws when he heard her grunts. "If you see or smell them, can you point them out?" He asked before grasping her scruff in his jaws once again and easily lifting her. "I'll move around and you tell me which ones they are..."

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen whines hearing he of course had no clue what she was talking away, she growls when he picked her up again. She felt like a doll of all things. Moving a little she sighs, twitching her nose and glancing around "There is a spider web and the chervil is neat the stream I believe" she answers. She points using her tail a little "Now put be down before I bleed out. Jeez!" she growls at him. Hopefully while he was gone she got the courage up enough to dig for the bullet, that wouldn't be fun.

*:・゚✧ "Whatever. I'll go look." Dutch growled at the attitude he was receiving from the little beast. I'm saving her! There's no reason to be so snappy... But it also occurred to the hound that the was in fact part of the reason her injuries were so severe. He rolled his eyes and dropped the vixen back at the spot he had picked her up at. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle, loosening the dried blood that had settled there, thinking about how later maybe he can get himself cleaned up in the nearby stream. "Don't die while I'm gone..."

And with that, Dutch tromped away up stream. He looked around for what he thought might be herbs. The spiderweb, the hound was able to find easily as it glistened with dew in the morning grass. He was able to ball it up in messy patches and carried them about in his jaws until he found a patch of herbs. Unknowing of their properties, he assumed best to retrieve all of them and balled up a montage of different herbs to bring back. The dane padded back to the small cavern where he had left the bleeding fox, half expecting her to be dead.

©

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen relaxes once back on the moss bed, she sighs and closes her eyes while her ears perk forward to listen to the canine run in search of the ingredients she told of him. Sitting up slowly she leans over and bites her wound, she winces and uses her teeth to tear into her leg and rip out the bullet. She gets it, spitting it out once she pulled back, blood all over her muzzle she lays her head down and pants heavily. She was still alive when the canine returned "Welcome back..." she murmurs seeing he had many things in his mouth making her smile. Least he was willing to help but if he had stopped his hunter she would've never been injured.