COVEN OF ELYSIA'S OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD

An announcement concerning sensitive clan-wide plots has been released! You can view it HERE!
Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • forgot to put this here for those who aren't in the discord, but a reminder that the choice awards ends tomorrow night!

SPRING CHOICE AWARDS — ☀

t--- o--- n--- i--- g--- h--- t

────────────────────────────────────

┊  ┊  ┊ ─────────────────

┊    ┊ ─────────────────

─────────────────

이 밤이 지나면, 널 볼 수 없을까봐 두려워

이 밤이 지나면, 나 홀로 남을까봐 두려워

• Eek I'm so excited I was approved for the apartment I was trying to get!!

Also looks like Mike has to give Sylvi the talk about the birds and the bees. Poor girl clueless

• Im kinda nervous too because my roommate is my crush... Me and her are getting a one bedroom Dxx idk what's gonna happen. We talked about turning the living room space into a bedroom but today she said maybe we can just share the room....

• UIGFEKSN IS THAT U ECHO?? IT'S UM
    did i have everyone call me by my name (emily) when u were around i don't REMEMBER :weary:
    but i play amara !! i've missed u <33

t--- o--- n--- i--- g--- h--- t

────────────────────────────────────

┊  ┊  ┊ ─────────────────

┊    ┊ ─────────────────

─────────────────

이 밤이 지나면, 널 볼 수 없을까봐 두려워

이 밤이 지나면, 나 홀로 남을까봐 두려워

• It is me! Sorry for kinda just going mia haha. Life got real crazy + became even worse since I live in the heart of covid-19. But I miss writing. I missed Kady, and I missed the friends I've made, and thus I return!

And tbh I don't remember either, but I remember you! I've missed you too haha. Hope you're well and staying safe!

++ Honestly my memory of a lot of stuff is so foggy so forgive me if I mess anything up / don't remember some people.

xdp6mfE.gif

☾*: They're asking why ————

I think I'm losing my mind

Cared for by Echo- || Blizzardclan (Coven of Elysia) Ex-Leader || Tags ||