i don't give a fuck about my family name * / bringing food back

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • ・゚ ✦ ° well , he'd survived his first task as a cartelian . some might say ' just barely , ' but hatefulsilence would beg to differ . he'd had everything under control , and a bunch of thick - headed exilers wouldn't be able to stop him . what the cartelians didn't need to know was that he'd bargained his way out , accepting the offer to act as a spy . sure , some might see it as a chance taken in the name of bringing food back to his clan mates . some might call it betrayal . but beauty was in the eye of the beholder , was it not ? the kitsune would smirk to himself as he set the basket on the ground , eyeing it and snatching up a piece for himself before anyone else arrived . " hungry , my sweets ? " he croons into the air , a kind of call that he'd brought back supplies .

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A C R O W N

hatefulsilence kokytos / cartel / member / tags

• tumblr_inline_owh77s5QCP1ugr69g_540.jpgtumblr_inline_owgfxkdMJB1ugr69g_540.jpgtumblr_inline_owgfx74jKj1ugr69g_540.png

THEY'RE WRITTEN DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY

BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE PRICE IT COSTS

Angel trotted over to the newbie recruit with curiosity, eying the basket placed on the ground. She hadn't seen the male around much, but then again she didn't really wanna be out much with the Exilers sticking their noses in everything, but work still had to be done whether she liked it or not. "You got some cat meat in there? Or just some stand alone blood? I'll take either." She quipped, settling in the grass and adjusting her prosthetic slightly to sit better against her stump.

"Angel"  "Mimi"  "Honey" "Ali-Bee"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• TOO SCARED TO RUN -

The yellow-furred creature was the next one that came up. It hadn't been there when Hatefulsilence had arrived and it really didn't know any history of the unknown Cartellian. All it knew was that they were associates now in a way and they had to look out for each other. For someone who barely did much else other than hide in the deep corners of the mansion, Anxiousconstellations felt like it hadn't earned its' right to eat. It was perhaps a very harmful mindset to have especially since many did not have the luck to even eat.

"Hey, t-thank you," said the hybrid lightly, briefly glancing over to the basket. Everything in there looked delicious but it'd be better if everyone else ate first. It sat close by to Angelbeats and carefully wrapped its' tail around its' paws. "H-hopefully it didn't t-trouble you too much..."

• TURNING BACK TO MY SPECIAL PLACE

— He was absolutely starving. He had been laying low, planning their strategy with Elian rather than socializing. This made getting food somewhat difficult, especially since he didn't know the territory well at all. So, when the stranger he hadn't yet been introduced to announced their free-food campaign, the lupurca was quick to run over. He spots a few familiar faces as well-- Angel had been around when he'd first arrived, and the jittery one was trying its best to join in on their riot. Cool, he was starting to get the hang of this. Didn't Elian say this was going to be difficult? Free food, rioting-- inevitably they'd be getting into the drugs, or so he hoped. This place was paradise. Speedy gazes down at the food that had been brought over, not shoving too close. He was rather new, and the other should have their first pick of meals. He'd never tried to grasp manners before, though perhaps his Daniel persona could be a bit of a gentleman? Daniel was still in the works, evidently. He'd have to come up with a consistent way to act rather quickly. "Thank ya kindly, 'ooks real tasty," He drawls with a smirk, gazing upon the fresh meats that the other had supplied.

"speaks in #a3cbd5"

GIVING UP ALL THE FEARS WE SHARE