BELLS OF NOTRE DAME / joining

• There was something somewhat undignified about the place he found himself watching over. A canyon, a forest, a massive prison and the repugnant smell of death, it felt there was little order to be had here. It was rather vexing for the young kitsune, but he'd been made aware of some certain presences around here, so it would have to do. Should Sojourn think reasonably, he wasn't entirely sure he'd need to see the territory from this angle ever again - a study room in that prison and he wouldn't leave it for days. The idea was exciting, and when a smile began to crack upon his stony the male was well aware he was getting ahead of himself. My sources could be wrong, they might not be here. Then I will look no better than a fool. Resolved, Sojourn steeled his expression into something adeptly professional, watching over the base of the canyon from the very top of it. Company seemed rather prevalent in these parts from the overwhelming number of stenches that tickled at his nostrils, none of which he could make out quite yet. The idea of potentially having to spend time with them was... uncomfortable, but by his sibling's will he'd stomach the social aspects of clan life.

Silently waiting for someone to notice him, the floating kitsune began to play with some rocks with his telekinetic abilities, eyes narrowed the more and more he focused on the slowly rotating objects. They weren't of any particular value or interest to him, but toying with them gave him something to do that wouldn't cause his mind to wonder and make up regrets that hadn't even happened yet. After some time, he caved though, and called out "Hello?". Hopefully that would speed things up a bit, he'd rather not spend anymore time outdoors.

WE SHOULD JUST KISS LIKE REAL PEOPLE DO

SOJOURN / 16 MONTHS / EXILES / KITSUNE / TAGS / PLOT / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• you're part of a machine! —

The scent of a new form seldom went unnoticed by the Warden. He felt himself attentive, fixating upon the strange smell. His body is on auto pilot, feathers jutting around his chest like tree leaves. The male finds himself maneuvering quickly, his wings flapping intensely through the breeze of the crisp winter air. His eyes are transfixed, shifting to and fro as he moves on. A softened smile follows him landing, his feet slamming onto the ground in front of them. Cory cocks a brow at them, smirk fading to a serious expression. "Name and business?"

chicken_leg_fuck.png

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SICK YOU MAKE ME

YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH

CORY — 5 YRS — WARDEN — EXILES — MALE — PENNED BY charlie

• ・°☆.。 Belial had been equally repulsed by the stench of gore and viscera around the Exiles territory when he'd first arrived, and equally repulsed that he'd been desperate enough to join them, too, but he was both becoming desensitized to the prevalent smell of death and learning that the group his parents had told him of, who tortured and pillaged and took what they wanted, had been largely exaggerated. He was also now falling into a routine fitting of someone in the commander position - taking part in patrols and raids despite his early apprehension.

One of his usual daily activities was an early solo patrol around the borders, and it was on one of these that he encountered this stranger, drawn in by his call of "hello?"; it was another curious being, hovering above the ground and twirling rocks around himself. Bel thought this might be a joiner since he couldn't smell any other group on him, but it was no good to assume, so it was with caution that he approached the border, nonetheless waving his tail at the fox - creature and proffering a small smile. "Hello. Like he said, how can we help you?" the commander asked, sitting back on his haunches beside Cory.

/ outposted oof

「 ALL OF THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE—————.°♡
    MAYBE IT'S A PROVIDENCE OF THE UNIVERSE . 」
    THE EXILES. COMMANDER. SURGEON APPR. TAGS & STORAGE.

• EISUKE KUROMIYA

YOU KEEP THE SUNSHINE

SAVE ME THE RAIN

silver/grey lupurca with charcoal black points - Commander of the Exiles

Newcomers were a fairly common thing around the Exiles border, but few of them actually settled in for long. Eisuke couldn't count the people he'd accepted out on the border only to have them disapear within the week, but he supposed that the lifestyle they led wasn't for everyone. It hardly mattered to the lupurca, who tended only to care about the people he had the chance to get to know- and even some of those he could live without.

He said nothing as he padded over to slip into the empty space beside Belial, grey visionaries focused on the floating kitsune as he waited for them to answer. Since the other two Exilers had already spoken up he didn't feel the need to add his voice to the conversation yet, and would instead wait for whatever answer the stranger chose to give.

updated tags

THE HIGHER I GET, THE LOWER I'LL SINK
    goes by 'Eisuke Kuromiya', formerly Nuclear Warfare - firstborn son of Chemical Warfare - commander of the exiles - single - 'owns' Debiru of the Exiles
    I CAN'T DROWN MY DEMONS THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM

• "Touch him"

"And you're fuckin' dead" — Colere

Things were just getting weird now. He was fine with Sloth, Pride and Envy's return but now Greed was back too which made him raise a fictive brow at Green and shifting to push space between bel and someone to brush against them before standing in front of them to look at them. "You too Green? What grave you came out of?" Wrath questioned the male before glancing at the others. It was odd that his family was coming back and he wondered if the others were getting suspicious of it. Not only that there was another force...one that was weak but enough to make him sick if he moved closer to the sensation which made him wish to avoid it as much as possible. "Why the fuck are all you guys awakening now?" he asked.

"I enjoy seeing everyone in anger"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

• Oh goody, they all knew each other! How fantastic! He found it rather adorable that a whole family was coming to settle here, even if their names didn't connotate positivity. "I take it you're another one of the siblings?" It's a shot in the dark, but he knows he's headed in the right direction, judging from Cole's familiar introduction. "So, pardon me for assuming that you're here to join - correct me if I'm wrong," he pauses. "I am Ryad, Prodigy here. I hope you enjoy your sweet reunion!"

• So much company and so quickly, it was almost overwhelming. A rough breeze hitting him caused Sojourn to jolt, dropping the rocks he was playing with the stare bemused at whatever had interrupted him. Out of all the things that could've introduced themselves to him, a dragon-like being was probably on the lower end of the prediction scale, and when they slammed... well, the kitsune was grateful he didn't allow his paws to touch the floor. They were far heavier and bigger than him, but as he held his head high and allowed his confident air to return to his expression, Sojourn was reminded that that didn't make them better than him. With less urgency he shot a side-eyed glance towards the second Exiler to approach, a smaller being and one asking a very similar question to the wyvern. "Yes, hello," he dipped his head in greetings towards Belial, and then to Cory. "My name is Sojourn Kokytos, I was interested in joining,". Straight to the point, his three tails began to furl subtly at the thought of having to make small talk. A gesture that lasted all the way up until Colere arrived, kitsune breathed out an audible sigh of relief.

Not alone anymore, though elongated ears still twitched and angled downwards for a moment. "I would appreciate it if you referred to me by the name I gave these creatures," he requested, trying his hardest not to smile. Though, Greed is perfectly fine when they aren't all staring at me. Sojourn shook his head. "I wish I knew, perhaps with my research we can... figure a reason out, perhaps,". His intrigue in arcane studies didn't quite focus on reincarnation, but he could make an exception if it meant providing his family with answers they so clearly wanted. Ryad's appearance forced the male to avert his gaze from Wrath, head shrinking into his shoulders just slightly at the sudden enthusiasm displayed. Sweet reunion? Ack, he hadn't thought of a way to respond to such a thing. Would a thank you suffice? "Ah so you are a prodigy too, then?" he questioned once his proud posturing had returned to what it once was. "What did they say you excelled in?". Clearly, someone had missed the memo that Prodigy was a rank here.

WE SHOULD JUST KISS LIKE REAL PEOPLE DO

SOJOURN / 16 MONTHS / EXILES / KITSUNE / TAGS / PLOT / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• ・°☆.。 The hellhound found his cheeks heating up and his heartbeat quickening as Eisuke arrived at his side; it was his standard reaction to being in close proximity with the lupurca, although why his presence elicited such a strong reaction, he wasn't sure. He tried to ignore it ( albeit his gaze kept flickering to the side to steal quick, anxious glances at the other male ) in favor of focusing on the matter at hand...a - anyway... "Welcome to the Exiles, Sojourn! I'm Belial, or Bel if you like," he introduced himself to the floating kitsune, his head tilted at an upwards angle so that he could make eye contact. "It's really nice to meet you. I'm a commander here, so if you need anything...maybe I can help."

However, Cole's words then cut through his pleasantries - you too, Greed? The hellhound gave a resigned roll of his shoulders at the rhetoric, curious but confused - this was another one of Wrath's brothers? Why were they all here, and why now? Bel's gaze was now drifting between all the individuals who had gathered, his puzzlement clear on his face, but once again he didn't have the opportunity to dwell on it as Soujourn spoke up once more and the conversation rolled on, and he found himself being swept along with it.

「 ALL OF THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE—————.°♡
    MAYBE IT'S A PROVIDENCE OF THE UNIVERSE . 」
    THE EXILES. COMMANDER. SURGEON APPR. TAGS & STORAGE.

• DEVIL IN MY BLOOD && THE EXILES & TAGS

Byleth made their way over eyes growing wide at the sight of the kitsune that stood on the other side of the border, "Sojourn, you're here!" the feline exclaimed as they rushed over. They didn't threw themselves onto their sibling the way they did with Cole, somewhat more afraid of Greed than of Wrath.