trying to be -- WEEKLY TASKS -

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • Sometimes you could only question the things around you. There were many things you'd never know. Many creatures with tongues knew how to lie. Even dogs- she'd heard Arlo lie more than once to her. The degree of which they were good at lying, well, now that was different.

Marie liked to pretend most shit didn't bother her - sharp walls for a sharp tongued lady - but she couldn't help but wonder what Skyclan thought of her.

Was she useful enough?

"I'm holding tasks! Get over here and make yourselves useful!"

• MOTTLEWISH

- Mottlewish's biggest goal has always been to be useful. And as a queen, she believed she was managing that- but a fun task surely wouldn't hurt. Something to distract her from the doomish atmosphere. "I'd take one!" she meowed, approaching the she-cat.

• With a sharp flick of his tail he ambles over to the scene, Marie had always... kinda scared him. Something about her and her tongue, even though Tawnypaw had learned to grow his own since the two had last spoken. Every now and then he still received nightmares of that night, the sound of a monster roaring by and a thump. A vision of the daylight felines body laying limp on the icy pavement. A shiver ran down his spine... "Er, toss me one too I suppose." He murmurs as he comes to a halt in front of the shorter feline.

bioref ✦ plotting ✦ all opinions are ic

• Weekly tasks, weekly tasks... it was a routine by now, and not one the deputy was keen on shifting. Padding over to the apprentice with a mildly interested glint in his cold gaze, the cinnamon-hued tom took a seat beside Tawnypaw, swiping his nicked ear with his paw before murmuring, "I'll take one."

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

TRAD. SKYCLAN — LEADER — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• The apprentice made his way over with a small yawn. The heat had made it hard to sleep. He was hungry but most of the prey was rotten. But he still needed to do stuff for his clan. So, Mothpaw made his way over and asked for a task. "Can I get one?" .

skyclan apprentice 9 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

wcVFwtx.gif

• Did he really want a task? Not really considering he had a lot on his plate. But then again it would also give himself something to do and keep his mind off of what was going on. Hmmm, he needed to maybe be more positive perhaps? But forcing it never really helped much of anything and he shrugged his shoulders before making his way forth and tilting his head up. "I'll take something."

I TRIED BUT, I DON'T THINK SO, MAYBE IT WAS ME WHO WAS FUCKING UP

I GAVE ALL I COULD GIVE BUT, IT SEEMS LIKE IT NEVER REALLY WAS ENOUGH

bisonpaw — medicine cat apprentice — skyclan — tags

• " .Mottlewish. parents n stuff are super important to a cats life," she missed her grandpa when here sometimes, "so I'm sure you have some wisdom to share. Give a lesson or somethin' to teach cats how to deal with young ones. "

Her skin burned at the sight of Tawnypaw, eyes pointedly away.

" TAWNYPAW heard someone got somethin stuck in their paw yesterday like a fool... can you run over some basics for like cuts 'n' stuff, y'...might not always be there when we need you. "

" JUNIPERSTAR not all of us really follow this starclan thing to a T or whatever. You're a big name here, why not tell us how it works fro someone connected to em or whatever. Maybe even tell us what a dream is like or somethin'. "

" Mothpaw ~ Would you be willing to sift through the prey and see if anything is salvageable? We don't want maggots"

" BISONPAW not being able t' see gives u a different vantage than others. Show everyone how you manage around without sight- it'd be a good tool for everyone to understand. "