it's a little chilly, don't you think? - WEEKLY TASKS -

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • Pipit yawned, watching the sky go by at the mouth of the cave. The whole tribe was on alert (he wasn't even a cave-guard and here he was, looking out for big buff cats) and they were all being very careful. As scary as the Sharptooth was, Pipit couldn't deny there was something pretty fuckin' sweet about them.

Hey, you can be shit scared but also interested.

Like talking to girls, for instance.

"Eyooooo" he called out, ears wiggling as he listened to his own echo.

"It's task time for everyone! Come 'n' get 'em while they're chilled!"

Maybe the day would get nicer. That'd make it lovely.

• "am i allowed to do a weekly task, mister pipit?" asked the child as she padded over, blinking up at the older prey-hunter. she was still just a kit... but, there must be some kind of task needing to be completed that didn't involve going outside of the cave!

SHOW ME THE WAY HOME ・゚★

————— i can't lose another life

• "Me too please!" Came the ruddy kitten's voice as she stood next to Fox. Hoping that they'd be allowed to have one too, though they were five moons old, almost old enough to be to-be's so maybe they'd be allowed one if kittens usually weren't.

"SPEECH" ☼ TAGS ☼ TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER

━━━━ I'M MAKING WAVES AND CRATERS NOW

TELL ME WHO'S GONNA RESTRAIN ME NOW *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

flare of dawn's first light | tribe of rushing water | kit | tags

• " Mink that Plays with Lizard Give a cool ol' clan rundown. Sometimes clans say stuff 'n' ill be real not many of us get it. They squabble like kits sometimes so it'd be nice to know what in the ToEH they're on about.

" fox that frolics through snow Oh yes, little ones have very important jobs, they know a lot more than we do sometimes. Would you be willing to be a lost and found? Sometimes we lose things in the cave and we never find them! I bet you could.

" Flare of Dawn's First Light you're nearly a To-Be! I think that means you'd be able to help miss Mink sort a few herbs, yeah? Maybe you and some can make the camp look even better."

• The to-be made her way over, looking over her clan mates. She liked having weekly tasks to do outside of her normal hunting. But, she didn't really like getting things that were useless. But she would do whatever she was given. "I'll take a task." .

tribe of rushing water prey-hunter to-be 7 moons girl whisper of stars x pumpkinfire

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

p3avPgq.gif