plot with lily!!

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • hi this idiot maximus is littlepaw! she is going by only lily here in pb because she doesn't want her family knowing she's in the enemy clan tho lmao. shes stupid! she likes fire! she's never been in a fight but damn if she isn't in one soon because of her big mouth!!! she's kinda cute but thats up to u guys ig

lily is a domestic black tabby cat, 10 months old and very ill equipped at taking a compliment or interpreting nice things as nice. she can and will try to fight everyone!

open to

- romance!! pls. she's stupid and will get worse w love

- a mentor or ten

- friends! she's not good at them and won't try but its fun!

- a fight?? where she loses quickly? i'm not good at rping fights so it'd prolly be a post fight thread

- she heals/patches up y/c because she's useless everywhere but there

- ? idk man ask

• Hey, she's not good at making friends, Obsidian's not good at making friends, so logically they can both be bad at making friends...together! Honestly I feel like with how blunt he can be at times though this'll end up going bad more often then not.

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade - Bronze Brigadier - 6 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• and THATS the fun part!! i would love for them to interact and find that they're horrible at making normal friendships but stick together despitethat zdjfglza

• Sounds like a plan to me! Obsidian occasionally being accidentally insulting, Lily trying to start a fight, and him just basically holding her back with a paw like "Can you just...not?". Who makes here?

Chipped and Brittle I may be

But Unbroken I will remain

All Actions/opinions IC

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade - Bronze Brigadier - 6 months

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• You can always say and Lily and December sparred and she lost? Maybe it could allow her to gain a new respect for Dizzy, allowing them to become closer friends or something? I dunno but I'm open to plotting if you want!!!

male - lupurca - 15 months - cobalt lieutennant (deputy of pb)- penned by Symmetry

Known as 'Dizzy' to his friends, December is a young black and gold lupurca hybrid and the youngest of the Fallout children. He's handsome in a soft/boyish way, with a sleek and healthy look to him despite the fact that he's rather runty for a lupurca. His mutations include black ram horns, and retractable claws.

friendly - energetic - protective- loyal - outspoken - affectionate - wears his emotions on his sleave - short tempered - aggressive