KIND VIRTUES || o. Rivulet Visit

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • "When the stars burn bright"

"I just smile and become bright" — Scarlet Rivion

Scarlet had no real reason to visit the Wind Haveners but she decided to do so anyways. It was close to valentines day and so she thought it would be nice to give them a gift to celebrate the holiday. Despite them being neutrals she acted generally kind to them even though it wasn't necessary. The young vixen felt compelled to be nice and she just took it as being apart of her nature.

"What could this be?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

original.gif

Had me in a trance

Guess you must have had me hypnotized

Scarlet/14 moons/Storage/RI & Cartel

• His jaw clenched as he moved towards the unfamiliar girl, molten gold and lolite, pupil-less optics almost glaring through the girl, the fur along his spine standing on end. He'd come to a stop before her, subtly sniffing the air in an attempt to identify where on earth she'd come from. Albeit he knew, as per the pulling sensation in his gut that called him to her, what she was. A virtue? Strange, there had not been any sightings of them in a long, long while. He pondered for a moment whether the girl knew what she was.

"Hello there, kitten." he'd purr, albeit the girl wasn't actually a feline- a term of endearment, if you will. His strange optics would scan her form slowly, before flicking back up suddenly to meet the Rivulet Isles' stare. "What can I do for you, hm? It's Valentine's Day soon, maybe you'd like a little entertainment." he chuffed with amusement, finishing off with a flirty wink and then a dazzling smile that showed off pointed, pearly white teeth.

Was he being serious, or was he just being playful?

JUST AS I CAN BE SO CRUEL

YOU'VE RUN SO FAR --------------------- your eyes can be so cruel

caesar [sloth] / tags / link / etc

made by grubsong

The fist to approach gave her an uneasy feeling, it was close to...unsettling and she shifted backing up a bit before looking a Caesar. The vixen squinted her sunset gaze at him with a frown not realizing that they had been...flirting? Would it even be called that. Letting an uneasy hum press from her maw and pulling a gentle smile on her maw she pushed the basket towards Caesar. "Never seen you around here sir. I'm Scarlet Rivion" she introduced herself to him. The unawaken virtue was unaware of why she felt suddenly so on edge around them but she decided to play it off calmly before dipping her head at him. "Ah...sorry I don't really like going anywhere with people on my own unless I know them" she told him calmly. Warmth flowed through her voice, she was gentle and kind even.

"What could this be?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

original.gif

Had me in a trance

• I SEE NO ONE LIKE ME —

Juba had taken a walk and saw a familiar face, the leader of the Rivulet Isles and a fellow healer. It seemed as if Caesar was flirting or something with them, which he thought was a bit funny, but wasn't sure if it was going to go well. "Don't make the lady uncomfortable, we wanna keep a good image," he said with a friendly smile and in more of a joking manner before turning to Scarlet. "Hello there Scarlet," he said with a dip of his head. "What can Wind Haven help you with today?"

— AND THAT MAKES ME UNIQUE

"I Look Around and See No One Like Me"

Juba - 34 Months - Male - Wind Haven - Guardian/Canon

Played By: raytonkiwi  tags

Juba was the next to approach and she suddenly felt a bit more...lax when they came and smiled at them gently before dipping her head at Juba in a thankful manner to him before once again speaking up "just came by to give you guys some gifts for Valentine's day. Its good to see you Juba" she told him gently before shaking her head gently at them "I only came by to give you guys some gifts love" she explained to Juba gently. She still felt unsettled but in a way she was being drawn to Caesar but she couldn't understand why.

"What could this be?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

original.gif

Had me in a trance