HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF | WEEKLY TASKS 2/13 - 2/20

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • *:・゚✧ Oh dear, she had been given permission to hand out tasks and she was sure that she had no clue as to what she was doing. On top of that her nerves were getting the best of her and triggering her tics. Her head kept jerking to the side repeatedly but at least she wasn't hitting herself. Sighing softly she made her way to the lobby of the train station, trying to keep herself calm despite her ticcing and her eyes fluttered around the room before they rolled. Ugh, it was getting worse and she just needed to get this over with. It would be fun she was sure and if she could do it now then she would feel better about speaking in front of a group of cats. "Ah, if anyone wants a task ya can come up here. But only if ya wan' to." There, that wasn't so hard but she just didn't want to mess this up. After all she knew some cats here but just on the surface and she always enjoyed making a good impression with anyone.

━━━━ SMILE, SHOW YOUR GOLDEN TEETH

THAT'S HOW YOU COVER UP YOUR CAVITIES *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

PENELOPE | 18 MOONS OLD | BLOODCLAN | TAGS

• It seemed Cy was the first to be beckoned by Penne's call. The charcoal tom slipped from his shadowed corner of the station and made his way over to the molly with a warm smile on his face, a soft purr emanating from his chest as he greeted her. "I'll take one." He sat down with a whisk of his tin tail, resting it on top of his paws. It would be good to have something to do other then wallow in the suffocating heat and wait for death to sink it's claws in. He couldn't be the only cat thinking that the cold embrace would maybe be better then the grasping hand of the sun.

How many scars did we justify

just because we loved the person

holding the knife?

Male Homosexual Bloodclan Healer Apprentice 7 Moons Nathanos X Pearl Tags Penned By  Dapplenight

• icarus padded over after cypress, waving his tail to both cats in greeting. "and give me one while you're at it."

//quick post

━━━━ ICARUS IS FLYING TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN

ICARUS IS FLYING TOWARDS AN EARLY GRAVE *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

bloodclan | member | bio | plot

• It's been a long while since Ryland had last gotten the chance to try and carry out one of these weekly tasks. In fact, to his knowledge, he'd only ever done one or two of these things in about four moons—and as for his third (technically first) chance at a task, he was practically straight up denied at the time due to being too lazy and weak and Ryland. Ugh! The nerve. He's happy to see that Pennie is giving out the tasks this time, not Nathanos. Now, Ryland isn't sure as to whether or not he'll actually end up doing whatever she gives him, but nevertheless, he takes his chance to pad up to the fawn molly anyway, head held just beneath the line of his ratty-furred shoulders due to the headache slowly forming right between his ears. His body sure is aching from all this drought B.S.

He hopes that whatever she gives him, it's something easy because of this headache pestering him—though he could always do whatever it is tomorrow when he hopefully feels a little better. "Heyyy, Pennie-Pop," comes Ryland's casual greeting after Cypress and Icarus, a smile jumping to his face, though it falters slightly as a wave of pain presses rudely against the front of his skull. The lapse in his smile doesn't last long, but when the warm expression returns, it's dulled just a bit into an apologetic-looking wincey type of smile, one of his silvery eyes narrowed a bit. "Hit me. I think I'm supposed to, like—y'know, do... Something." Right? He's supposed to Do Things Around BloodClan? "And I've been doin' a whole lot of... Nothing." He must remedy this problem, even though he doesn't want to, like, at all. Because honestly he could care less about some weird task program; sleeping is far superior.

ry only by greahound

I'M GONNA HAVE THE STRANGEST NIGHT ON SUNDAY!

RYLAND » TENTATIVE "LEADER" OF BLOODCLAN » BIOGRAPHY » PENNED BY GREAHOUND

• SCARECROW - tags — Sitting, draped in dusty shadow like a dark curtain fallen across the frame of a sturdy gargoyle, Scarecrow had been observing the clan from his solitary perch when he heard Pennie's call. Tasks? Ah, just like Thornstep had done in WindClan. Interesting. Well, Scarecrow had nothing better to do, so he approached upon pale, murky paws, drifting ever nearer like a dangerous ghoul, eyes of burning fire settled upon the she-cat as he grew close enough to speak. "I would like a task." The grating, dark voice of the devil drifted past cotton hued, scarred jaws.

prepare for the chance of a lifetime

BE PREPARED FOR SENSATIONAL NEWS

SCARECROW | MALE | WINDCLAN WARRIOR | TAGS

• Due to unforeseen circumstances (Benny getting sick), Asher hadn't been around much within the clan. He needed to get that fixed, and what better way to do so than take a weekly task? "I'll take one," he meowed at Pennie.

tomorrow is another day

AND YOU WONT HAVE TO HIDE AWAY

BLOODCLAN | SENIOR MEMBER | TAGS | PENNED BY BENNY

• 《《 This was the first Rocco had ever heard of weekly tasks. He'd only been a part of BloodClan for a few weeks, and in this time he'd seen death, famine and drought, but never tasks. He just assumed this was one of the weird group things they did to ensure everyone was doing their part to help out, which, in Rocco's case, he wasn't . He actually didn't contribute much at all to BloodClan, aside from his almost comical stupidity. He spent most of his time just.. walkin' around, hanging out when he wasn't searching for food or water. Maybe it was time he start helping out a little bit, contributing to the community, y'know? It was a boring thought, as he'd much rather spend his time finding something exciting to do, much who knows—maybe Pennie would give him an exciting task! That way, he wouldn't even have to do his own thinking. Smort.

Light on his paws, the smokey feline approached the crowded scene and weaved his way next to Ryland. Huh, it looked like he was there for basically the same reason. Riding off of what Ryland had said, the eccentric tom piped up eagerly, "Me too! I need to do something. Something .. fun," pale eyes shining, his mouth parted gently in a wide smirk. He was probably showing much too much enthusiasm for a simple task, but it was just that he was ecstatic at the idea of conserving his brain energy and not thinking for himself.

BOY DON'T NOBODY OWN US — ★

bloodclan 7 months black smoke tags penned by dreami

• BIOGRAPHY

"Busywork, my favorite," Sergei chimed, the corners of his mouth slightly uptilted as they always were. "Gotta pass the time until we die somehow, right? Let's have a task, then." His long tail whipped neatly around sooty paws, single golden eye regarding Pennie expectantly.

★ ★ ★

DEIN GESICHT IST MIR EGAL

★ 16 moons ★ bloodclan member ★ written by midsummer ★

• Weekly tasks? He had never heard of those up until now. He bounded up to the group despite his stiff and aching legs and paws. "I will take a task." He said, his voice rough and hoarse from the dryness of his throat. He had been trying to find water, but had only given what he'd found to other clanmates, and had not kept any for himself. He didn't dare dip his dry or cracked paws into any of the water he found, not wanting to contaminate it with his blood. They needed clean, uncontaminated water. "What do I need to do?"

☾*: Oh dear, I dread, I seem to have lost my head!

Tags / 31 moons / tom / Bloodclan Member

• — " try to fix things but you're perfect - a poorly wired circuit "

Jaw gaping a few times, Freak would cautiously weave his way over, before slowly speaking up. "Will take."

3351273.gif

SAY MY NAME!

WEAR IT OUT LIKE A SWEATER THAT YOU LOVE

CAUSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH WHEN YOU SAY MY NAME

• *:・゚✧ Oh dear, there were so many of them that had come forward and she hadn't been expecting such a crowd to come up. She looked stunned as they all greeted her but she tried to maintain herself and think of what tasks she could give them. Twolegs tended to keep their farms well kept even in extreme weather so she wondered if she could actually make enough tasks for all of them to have. A small chuckle left her maw at Ryland's greeting and she shook herself, debating and thinking. "Ryland, Cypress, an' Rocco how abou' 'he three of ya go an' try to catch a chicken. Ah 'eard 'he twolegs are gettin' a bit reckless. Asher and Sergei how abou' 'he both of ya check out 'he church, see if ya can scavenge anything. Scarecrow see if ya can find us anymore water, Anubys for 'he sake of fun can ya host some type of game. An' Freak can ya 'elp him?"

━━━━ SMILE, SHOW YOUR GOLDEN TEETH

THAT'S HOW YOU COVER UP YOUR CAVITIES *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

PENELOPE | 18 MOONS OLD | BLOODCLAN | TAGS

• So much of what we learn about love,

is taught to us by people who never really loved us — tags

Chicken chasing? Something he'd never had to do before. Never even been near a chicken, but he'd seen the usually plump birds from a distant. Looking like gigantic sparrows almost. He smiled and made his way over to Ryland and Rocco, greeting them with a wave of his thin tail. "Looks like we have a challenge on our paws." Maybe they could make it a competition of sorts? Or perhaps it would be better to work together? Either way, this would be a fun task.

RYLAND. and ROCCO.  

I can make the thread if y'all are cool with it?

How many scars did we justify

just because we loved the person

holding the knife?

Male Homosexual Bloodclan Healer Apprentice 7 Moons Nathanos X Pearl Tags Penned By  Dapplenight

• Games? He didn't know too much about games, but he wouldn't complain- beggars can't be choosers after all. He nodded at Pennie's words and turned to Freak. “What kinda game would you like to play?” He asked. He'd only played one game in his life, so he wasn't sure how other games worked, and he certainly didn't want to play the same game over again.

SPEECH

ATTACK

☾*: Oh dear, I dread, I seem to have lost my head!

Tags / 31 moons / tom / Bloodclan Member

• Oh, so he's been given a joint task! Though his head is still definitely hurting a little, the sudden adrenaline of the idea of chasing and ferally murdering a chicken has certainly piqued his interest—as someone who egotistically calls himself Ryland Hunt, the idea of actually Going On A Hunt is a welcome one. He's wildly thankful that it's not some boring or difficult task like hosting a training or going on a patrol (things that he should do, but normally doesn't, whoops); instead, he, Rocco, and Cypress will get to work together to bring down one of those fat upwalker birds. The idea is a welcome one, and Ryland beams at Pennie brightly, flashing his kitty smile at her before looking toward his tyro and the other healer apprentice. "We do have a challenge," the scrawny tabby repeats mischievously, eyes more bright now that he's been given something that has excited him. There's no doubt that his headache will return in full force later, especially after the exertion that he's about to put himself through, but he doesn't exactly care. He's known for not taking care of himself, after all. "Those chickens are dead meat. Literally."

ry only by greahound

I'M GONNA HAVE THE STRANGEST NIGHT ON SUNDAY!

RYLAND » TENTATIVE "LEADER" OF BLOODCLAN » BIOGRAPHY » PENNED BY GREAHOUND