On the edge |P| Shellpaw

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • PEPPERPAW

- Pepperpaw used to compete a lot throughout the years. For attention, for affection, for praise. It was all one big competition, and he was learning from the winner. And so came expectations. Of his group, his Dad, the only people he had on this world. And when those expectations weren't fulfilled? Then there was punishment, cruel and simple. And this time, he lost everything.

He didn't want to lose again if it meant this much pain. Just thinking about it was terrifying. He sat at theedge of the camp, grooming himself, squinting at the pain of his aching paw. This one took a pretty big hit back then.

( Shellpaw   Blitz Krieg )

• "Something wrong with your paw?" Came the snappy voice of Shellpaw as she approached, her narrowed eyes looking him up and down. She still didn't like him very much, since she was pretty bull-headed when it came to her opinions of others. Once she thought something, it was hard to change her mind. Pepperpaw was no exception.

// oof sorry it's so short

[ TAGS ]

shelly.png?width=357&height=301

I LIKE TO PUSH IT AND PUSH IT UNTIL MY LUCK IS OVER

THUNDERCLAN APPRENTICE — SHE-CAT — 9 MOONS — BIO & PINTEREST— PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• PEPPERPAW

- "No, I'm perfectly fine, and none of your business mousebrain," he replied, putting it down. There wasn't anything really wrong with his paw. It didn't hurt that much so his bones had to be intact. But fox-hearts like this one probably had no idea what pain was, especially of this kind.

• Shellpaw would narrow her eyes slightly, looking him up and down before giving a huff. Leaping straight to insults, are we? "Well, it sure looks like something's wrong with it. I see you favoring it," She'd gloat, clearly proud of her observation as she tipped her chin upwards. Her tail lashed once behind her, really not wanting to start a fight but StarClan she didn't like this guy.

[ TAGS ]

THUNDERCLAN APPRENTICE — SHE-CAT — 9 MOONS — BIO & PINTEREST— PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• PEPPERPAW

- An annoying gal, wasn’t she? “Wow, how observant. What, are you going to pass me a herb? Serve me food because I’m oh-so-sick? If not, stop being a beebrain and do something useful. Doesn’t seem you do anything but be a pest from what I’ve seen,” he scoffed. Would she leave him alone? Pesky little thing. Didn’t know her place.

• "No need to be so rude," She'd point out with annoyance laced in her voice, lifting a paw to jab the air in his direction. "And I do more than you! All you do is sulk around all day and snap at anyone who tries talking to you!" Perhaps that was a bit too snarky, even for her, but she couldn't help the words that just burst from her mouth. Now, she at least had to stand by them, hiding her minuscule amount of guilt with a glare.

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Pepper’s eyes glinted dangerously. Was this cat trying to antagonize him? He stood up on all four, fur on his back raising just a bit as he hissed: “You have no idea... you have no idea about anything. You don’t know me. None of you do. I just want my peace, I have enough problems on my own. And I don’t trust any of you to solve them for me- I’ll be training as soon as Crimsoncry has time, he has a few other apprentices. But you know what? If you think I’m so useless, maybe you should try out the taste of my claws. Would you want a spar? Or are you scared?”

• There were several bits of information in his words that caught Shellpaw's attention. So, Crimsoncry would be training him? Well, that was just perfect, wasn't it? Now she'd have to share her mentor with this mouse-brain! A frustrated snort left her before she returned his glare, flexing her claws with annoyance. "Try me, dog-breath!"

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Pepperpaw snorted like an angry bull. If this mousebrain wanted a fight, he'd give her one she's never had before. With a feral expression in his eyes, he lunged atop of the other, attempting to push her down with his paws unsheathed to throw her off her feet awhile sinking in his claws.

• Lashing her tail, Shellpaw lowered herself to the ground, preparing for his attack. When he struck, she yowled in surprise as she felt claws digging into her pelt, knocking her backwards before landing on the ground. Now, pinned beneath Pepperpaw, she hissed in pain, "Claws! Sheathe your claws, you idiot!" She squirmed for a bit under his grasp, kicking out uncomfortably as she attempted to make contact with his belly in order to get him off of her. Still, her claws remained hidden, her training having bore into her mind the importance of keeping the sheathed against clanmates.

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Pepper didn't mean to sink his claws too deep, the rule was nothing life-threatening, but this cat seemed to have a problem. As he noticed her claws though he decided this was probably a rule here or something. Strange. Wasn't the penalty for being bad at defense supposed to be getting a few scratches? He's gotten hurt many times and it always helped him learn his lesson better and progress with his training. But if it was this way here, no wonder why the cats were such weaklings. Shadepaw didn't seem to have a problem with claws, but well, he'd obey. He recoiled as Shellpaw sprung her hind legs up but got a light kick anyways as he stumbled back. His paws now sheathed although twitching to be released, he growled, realizing his fall back would give Shellpaw time to make a move. So he quickly prepared himself by stiffening his muscles, getting ready for action.

• Scrambling to her paws, Shellpaw winced as the scratches he left behind stung her. She craned her neck for a second to observe the marks before returning her gaze to him angrily. "What was that for?" She'd hiss, taking a threatening step forward before launching herself at him, this time with fury blazing in her eyes. Completely oblivious to their gap in skills and experience, she'd attempt to dive underneath him, hoping to roll and kick up at his exposed belly. It was a trick she had recently learned from Crimsoncry, but not exactly a move she had mastered quite yet.

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- "For being a brat!" he growled back. Yes, another cat who obviously didn't know letting through to your emotions is a bad idea. He saw her attack and rolled over before she managed to kick up at him. He got up from the dirt and tried to leap atop her, hoping to pin her by the shoulders. The adrenaline of a fight was something he needed anyways, it felt like catnip. Although it made him slightly irritated, not being able to slash his claws through her face.

• A short gasp was evidence of her surprise when Pepperpaw rolled out of the way, leaving her in the dirt trying to gain her composure. It didn't last long, but in a moment he was on top of her and she was snarling angrily. She attempted to push off hard with her legs to throw him off, but it likely wouldn't work, for she was at a severe size disadvantage. So, she could only struggle unceremoniously beneath him, spitting insults at him.

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Fighting with words? Wow, she could really be saving her breath better. Did Crimsoncry teach all of his apprentices like this? No wonder they were that weak. But then his own weakness, his bad arm started calling because of the pressure he was putting it under, and Shellpaw managed to push him off. With a snare and a squirm at the pain, he leapt back at her, although it was obviously giving her an advantage. Curse that DarkClan warrior, those claws had to go pretty deep in there... Fox-dung!

• Shellpaw scrambled to her paws after throwing him off, whipping around on him as he lopsidedly leaped at her. Seeing her chance, she reared up and brought down her left paw, aiming to swing at his head to knock him to the ground mid-jump. Another move that Crimsoncry had taught her accompanied by a furious snarl.

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Pepper hissed when he could feel something hit the side of his head, stumbling as he landed besides her but keeping his balance. He shifted towards the other apprentice, trying to leap at her back and throw her to the ground again.

( okay you might want to start getting her to drive him mad xD )

• // you got it!

A grunt escaped her when she was suddenly pushed to the ground, hissing as he pinned her down. "Is that all you got, DarkClan drop-out?" Shellpaw would growl, glaring daggers up at the tom. No, she still hadn't forgotten the suspicious scent that wafted off of him when he first arrived at the border. Covered in scratches and reeking of the alpine-dwelling clan. She could only assume that he had been an apprentice there, unaware of his true story. "Were they too hard on you so you thought you'd try your paw at another clan? Well, think again if you think we're any softer!"

[ TAGS ]

• PEPPERPAW

- Pepper gave a low growl. Was the cat really this stupid? And did she think he was going to be fine with this? Applying further pressure, he scowled and his claws slowly came out of their place, glinting in the sunlight. “DarkClan? Do you think DarkClan is where I came from?” he asked, almost chuckling at the end. “No. I don’t have anything in common with the clans full of idiots like you. I once had everything, but now I’m left with you fleabags.”

His breathing became raspy with fury, he slowly raised an unsheated paw to slash through Shellpaw’s face- because that’s what she deserved, what all of them did. “You, you foxheart, you have no idea, no right to- you’ll pay for this. It’s your mistake, to threaten me, to think you can just-.”

but just as it was about to go down, he froze. No, he needed to keep his posture. He lifted his paws although the claws were almost touching the she-cat’s face. He didn’t need to get exiled just yet.

With a blink and now a blank expression, he stepped off of her. “I won,” he commented plainly, and turned his back on the she-cat to quickly hurry off the scene. No one needed to know that happened.

• Something about the apprentice's voice sent shivers down Shellpaw's spine. The she-cat who was usually so reckless, so bold was now cowering in fear beneath his grip, her wide hazel eyes watching as his paw lifted. She parted her jaws to stop him, to snap him out of whatever rage he had suddenly found himself in, but no sound would come out. Instead, she squeezed her eyes shut, recoiling as far into the ground as she could manage to prepare for the feeling of his claws across her face.

But nothing came.

Instead, Pepperpaw seemed to gain back his composure, stepping off of her with silent, seething anger as he hustled off. And she was left at the scene, rolling to her stomach as she watched him run off. The breath she had been holding escaped in a rush, her heart pounding with relief. Still, her fur stood on end, and she couldn't stop the terrified trembling of her body. You monster.

[ TAGS ]