plot with alaksiej — v.1

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • siej is my absolute muse baby so i figured i should make him a plotting thread. he's pretty much entirely based off me because i'm running out of personality tropes lol. he's got a short temper and a habit of cursing up a storm but most of the time he is just silent. he tries to be cool but in fact just looks like a dumbass and although he tries to be the most logical and rational person in the room he's also as dumb as a box of rocks because he's so impulsive and just all around makes awful decisions. he's insensitive and doesn't really care about anyone's feelings but he'll probably apologize if he does hurt them. he has absolutely no interest in staying tied down to one person or place throughout his life because he gets restless and bored easily and is spontaneous and tries to entertain himself with stupid made up hobbies. he's about as in touch with his emotions as a rock and 90% of the time he doesn't know what he's feeling or what he's suppose to be feeling so he may act in confusing ways. i'm not really great at summarizing personalities so his tags are here

open to

— friendship / relatively easy to form if he's in a good mood and if y/c doesn't annoy him immediately

— partners in crime / he may be hard to befriend but he's easy to convince to do stupid shit, so do some stupid shit with him

— enemies / probably the easiest thing to form with him because he's just so easy to piss off

— teaching him about the red god / his mom his a priest and he wants to make her proud but he's just so not interested in learning

— teaching him to fight / he just wants to be a badass that's feared so he can go around telling people he'll kick their ass but never actually doing it

— puppy crushes / he doesn't really know what a crush feels like but he'll probably stare at y/c more and be just a tad nicer to them

— anything else you can think of! :)

closed to

— romance / he's too young unless it's super slow burn and long term ;3

— capture / maybe in the distant future

— death

— litters

— injury

cast me away

my shadow's cold

into the barrens

where i will grow old

alaksiej — sanguine ruins — member — storage

• yea! bonding time with pops sounds great!

maybe he could tell siej stories about mob life?

cast me away

my shadow's cold

into the barrens

where i will grow old

• i feel like him and sonata would either butt heads or put them together to cause chaos. wanna take em for a spin and see how it turns out?

AND NOW IN SYNC WE SCREAM

—— agrelos rper | our fates will come together ・゚✦

• reguftewf im screaming

i never replied im sorry

but yea an interaction between them would be cool but im gonna go ahead and guess that they'll probably hate each other lol but let's find out!

i can make the thread if you want :)

cast me away

my shadow's cold

into the barrens

where i will grow old