a fresh chapter [open/ m&g]

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • Decemberlights Fallout

I'M FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY,

WITH THE TWO WINGS YOU GAVE ME BACK THEN

lupurca - male - single - black rams horns & retractable claws

It had been a while since December had tried to look foreward to anything, but he had decided that it was time to start putting in the effort. While he still had some aches from the Shadow Veil raid, for the most part the black and gold mottled lupurca was feeling okay, his limp barely there anymore.

Even more of a motivation was the fair weather they were having. The blizzard had stopped and the days afterwards had either been fair or rainy, resulting in the majority of the snow taking it's leave. And today the sky was clear and the sun shining bright. It would have been a waste to do nothing but patrol, and so the young leader had decided that he would try to bridge the gap that had settled between the newer members and the older ones.

And so the green-eyed lupurca was out in the courtyard of the castle that day where many of his clanmates also seemed to be hanging out, enjoying the nice weather and just chatting, hoping it would be a favorable spot to host his little get-together. "Hey guys, come join my meet and greet if you'd like to get to know your clanmates!" the canine would call, a friendly smile on his lips and a gentle wag in his tail

reference art/headshot by me

tags

male - lupurca - 15 months - cobalt lieutennant (deputy of pb)- penned by Symmetry

Known as 'Dizzy' to his friends, December is a young black and gold lupurca hybrid and the youngest of the Fallout children. He's handsome in a soft/boyish way, with a sleek and healthy look to him despite the fact that he's rather runty for a lupurca. His mutations include black ram horns, and retractable claws.

friendly - energetic - protective- loyal - outspoken - affectionate - wears his emotions on his sleave - short tempered - aggressive

• "you wanted a soldier - but it wasn't me" TAGS ── a little get together meet and greet. a smart idea, gunhands decides. he is relatively unfamiliar with a large amount of the brigade as it stands, and though he has tried to branch out, it hasn’t always been successful. he offers up a smile to decemberlights, happy to see a more positive environment is being fostered. "uh, well, if you expect us to introduce ourselves, i’m gunhands. i... don’t really have anything special beyond that." a small laugh of confusion slips from under his breath - man, he is stupid.

• ✖ ✖ - like gunhands, brutus wasn't acquainted with much of the brigade. he knew lacey well, of course, but that was about it. he could sum up every member he knew with just a few words. ozy - grieving emo dad. porcelain - kid he'd like to punt into the sun. december - nice leader dude. gunhands - he didn't actually have guns for hands, so his name was a letdown. littlepaw - bitch. amelia - dead.

a cigarette in between his powerful jaws, the orca-hybrid made his way over, black eyes scanning the scene. it was just december and the guy with normal hands. "my name's brutus. i'm new here. yes, my mom fucked a whale. uhhhhh, fun fact - my first name is actually ambergris. cept' that's a pussy name and i didn't like it, so i chose something else." he took a deep breath, holding the smoke in his lungs.

he turned to gunhands, hearing him say that there was nothing special about him. brutus had a daily asshole limit - he had already spent his asshole points playing with his prey before eating it, so he had to be nice. "hey, if i didn't have a thing for lacey, i'd totally fuck you, so keep your chin up."

that probably didn't help.

YOU UNDERSTAND I'VE GOT A PLAN FOR US

(I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS DANGEROUS! )

✖ ( plot ) ✖ ( tags ) ✖ ( madster ) ✖

• She'd decided that everyone here was, for the most part, very nice. Sal was a mean son of a bitch, but maybe that wasn't entirely his fault. Maybe it was just because he was intimidated by the much larger, much nicer, much more handsome man that had joined recently, and was jealous of she and said man's instant connection. It was easy to be jealous of her, she thought- she had it all. But the rest of them were... well, they were there, Lacey just hadn't taken the initiative to get to know them yet.

She recognizes the three of them; she's shared a cigarette with Gunhands, shared her name with Decemberlights, and shared a lot more than either of those things with Brutus (or Ambergris, as she has discovered). She sidles alongside her obvious favorite, but her gaze is cast warmly to the others as her tail curls serenely around her ashen paws. "Hey boys," the woman purrs in greeting, listening to them before she launches into her own real response. It seems that there's an unspoken requirement for an interesting fact of some sort, and she needs time to contemplate- though, the two "interesting facts" so far have given her quite a laugh. Gunhands was much too handsome to be meek. Though Brutus's own comment (which she assumes is supposed to help build confidence, though she isn't sure) causes her heart to flare, it dies down soon enough, shrugged off with an easy birdsong laugh.

"Oh, you're all too funny," she hums, but the way she presses into Brutus's leg to reassure herself. He said he'd only do it if he didn't have a thing for you, Lacey, she reminds herself. Oh, the dangers of giving her heart away- it was easily hurt. But, after a pause, she decides it's her own turn to speak.

"I'm Lacey. My dad was the boss of the Cartel when I still lived there in the summer." Not anything too interesting, but she doesn't feel like saying she's a (former?) hostess will win her many points. The crowd is still too unfamiliar to gauge their reactions to information like that, and she isn't too interested in being made fun of in her new home.

YOU WILL NOTICE ME- HEY HEY!

LACEY — THE BRIGADE — TAGS — PENNED BY MEGHAN

• 'Cause you know sometimes words

。・゚゚・ Cass had been in the clan a while, but meet-and-greets are supposed to go both ways. Like Brutus, apparently. Also she understood his desire to change his name- she had too, so she knew to respect his chosen name. (At least it wasn't the ego-killing Secunda she had been stuck with, but it gave her a hint as to why he smelled like a girl.)

Anyway, she approached and slid up close to December, the only person she trusted, and spoke. "I'm Cassiopeia, but apparently five syl- syllables is too much for people so everyone calls me Cass." Fun fact, fun fact... her thoughts stuck on one thing, but she almost didn't want to say it. "My first language is Latin." Funny how that trait has become a simple fun fact when it used to be a big deal for her. She mostly said it so no one would think her stupid when she fails to grammar.

have two meanings

- Tags -

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Oz joins the group, sitting down estranged from the rest of the group. It didn't feel right. He wasn't okay with sitting here alone, not having Amelia to curl around. He glares around the group, keeping to himself. "Ozymandias. Oz works." He mutters quite bluntly and coldly, glancing around.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" Halcyon ☆ Painted Brigade Chromatic Officer, Ex-Cobalt Lieutenant☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC | tags

• Decemberlights Fallout

I'M FLYING HIGH UP IN THE SKY,

WITH THE TWO WINGS YOU GAVE ME BACK THEN

lupurca - male - single - black rams horns & retractable claws

He couldn't help but feel his spirits lift a little more as a crowd of his clanmates rose to their paws and came over to join them. Many of them were the newer members that had shown up to the meeting earlier that week, and he felt guilty for not having taken the time before this to actually get to know them, something the short lupurca intended to change after today.

One by one they seated themselves and spoke their piece, and December huffed in amusement at Brutus and his 'good deed' for the day, noting that the orca hybrid seemed to have a thing going with Lacey, whom December had met only one or twice before. Even Ozy came out, though the hound still looked haunted by everything that had happened and his aura was as unfriendly as ever. Still, December offered the older male a smile of grattitude for showing up anyway, knowing it must have taken effort.

"Thank you all for coming out! My name is Decemberlights Fallout, and I'm the Prismatic Commander of the Painted Brigade." he would say as his green eyes trailed back to the rest of those who'd gathered, bowing his head somewhat in greeting to them. "I've been a member of the clan for a couple months now and it's been mostly great. I also have a sister over in the Exiles. My father, and my father, Fourthwall, used to lead both the Blackheart Rogues and the Solaris Kingdom. I like to fight, patrol, and just generally socialize, so... yeah." he'd say, figuring that was enough information on him for now. He didn't have much about him that was very interesting, so some family history and a few hobbies would suffice for now.

"I was thinking that we could sort of turn this into a question and answer game if you guys were up for it? You ccan obviously pass on questions you don't want to answer, but I figued it would be a good way for us to all get the basics of each other." the canine suggested.

reference art/headshot by me

tags

male - lupurca - 15 months - cobalt lieutennant (deputy of pb)- penned by Symmetry

Known as 'Dizzy' to his friends, December is a young black and gold lupurca hybrid and the youngest of the Fallout children. He's handsome in a soft/boyish way, with a sleek and healthy look to him despite the fact that he's rather runty for a lupurca. His mutations include black ram horns, and retractable claws.

friendly - energetic - protective- loyal - outspoken - affectionate - wears his emotions on his sleave - short tempered - aggressive

• WHERE I'M MEANT TO BE && sanguine ruins && tags

Meet and greet? Thank god. Antonio was feeling a tad overwhelmed with the fact that there was so damn much going on as of late. He needed to get to know some people, learn some names, and what better way than to know everybody all at right once? "Names' Antonio Seraphim. Sorta new I suppose, but used to be here when it was Colouredclan and shit. Deputy for a bit, then i died so y'know good jazz!" the serval would purr out, settling amongst the others. he said nothing otherwise for now, simply nodding his agreement towards Dec that he would be good with a game.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH YOU

☾・゚. —— EVERYTHING IS BETTER SINCE YOU

sanguine ruins| white serval | seraphim | penned by alberta

• Reduced to a single word. How painful. And all because big boy there heard 'no' for the first time in his life, and over a cancer stick at best. Pitiful would be the word she would choose to reduce him to. It might've been worse if Brutus attempted to voice his thoughts. After all, in the end, he was right. She wasn't singularly a bitch, however. She had plenty of other irredeemable qualities to flaunt around and be disgusted about. But, if Brutus wanted to keep her in such a small box, then she'd fit the bill just fine, "Nobody gives a shit," Lily muttered as she passed by, most directly after the comment on his mother. She gave him time to swipe, almost aching to start a fight (and understandably lose, she knew that was inevitable but it'd be nice to at least tear her claws through his fat blubber,) before moving on to do something else. She hadn't intended on sticking around, but an NPC gripped her shoulders and spun her around, seating her neatly in the little gathering, as if it was mandatory. A sharp hiss left her mouth, claws following the NPC and narrowly missing them. Her golden gaze found Decemberlights again as he introduced himself and asked if the rest of them wanted to play a game.

"I don't play games," she stated, bluntly and clearly. There was no use in wasting the time she had so little of, and bonding exercises were more than annoying to begin with. She moved to stand again, but the NPC was quick to return and push her back to sitting, narrowly missing her claws again. She lingered longer this time, simply waiting for an opening to leave.

[ mobile! ]

[ TAGS ]

• ✖ ✖ - a grin creeped on the orca-dog's face as he felt lacey at his side, brushing against his leg, and he leaned into her. i probably shouldn't say i'd fuck people while i'm interested in her, but... the dude needed some confidence. cass' first language was latin - pretty cool, but brutus didn't know what latin was, so it didn't matter - and oz had a really long name. he was still distant, obviously, but brutus could understand loss - it took a while to get over. brutus wondered if he really got over his own grief.

he'd nod at decemberlights' proposal. brutus liked games and was dying to ask people questions. like, did gunhands ONCE have guns for hands? what the fuck are hands? it still bothered him and he shifted. he nodded to antonio - oh, that guy was ancient - just like him. then littlepaw, the clan bitch, spoke up and told him that nobody cared. ... i bet she's totally got daddy issues.

he leaned forward. "jesus.... you are the world's biggest bitch." he retorted at littlepaw, not losing his calm and playful exterior. he disliked her immensely, but wouldn't attack her in front of lacey. besides, beating up a girl was poor form. especially if she had daddy issues, as brutus thought. "but yeah, december, i think a game would be fun."

YOU UNDERSTAND I'VE GOT A PLAN FOR US

(I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS DANGEROUS! )

✖ ( plot ) ✖ ( tags ) ✖ ( madster ) ✖

• Mut Alcides-Halycon-----

Princess of the Brigade

"Language" hisses a very small voice as a equally tiny kitten makes her way into the scene. She shoots a dissapointed glare at Brutus and Littlepaw, both of whom already making a terrible first impression. Focusing on the others, she lifts her chin as announces, "I'm Mut Halycon-Alcides, pri-" she pauses, then forces herself to continue, "heir to the Halycon-alcides family. " Softening up a bit, she says, "a game sounds nice. If it's that question game you suggested - im willing to answer anything" she smiles sweetly at those around.

She's so tired.

"Speaking"