LOST AT SEA / invite

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • It had been some time since the Thunderlands had done something proper for all of their allies, and Feliks recognised that all too well. Even if this wasn't his cup of tea, he was also aware that many animals tended to get either social or flirty around this time of month, so why not celebrate that by letting everyone get to know each other better? Sitting on the borders of one of the Jungle Clan's allies, the raven pecked about idly at the ground, a little letter strapped to its back for anyone to read should they so wish.

"To whom this may concern,

The Thunderlands is hosting some blind dates this Valentine's Day. The 'dates' themselves will either be platonic or romantic depending on what you fancy. Snacks and drinks will be provided, among other things that have yet to be decided. If you have the time and want to meet someone new, feel free to come on down on the 14th. We have taken the precaution to make sure that none of you will be partnered up with enemies of your clan.

Hope to see you there,

Feliks,".

/ copied and pasted thread, sorry if you see this a couple of times!!

Thread Link: BLIND DATE SIGN-UPS!

IT'S THE HOUR OF THE WOLF AND I DON'T WANNA DIE

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Aphrodite happens to be bouncing around when she comes across the note. Her gaze falls on it, and she skims it rather briefly before letting out an excited chirp. Blind .. dates? Aphrodite feels her heart swell at the thought, love was in the air! That was what her name was all about, wasn't it? She snatches the note and skips towards camp, "Hey guys! The Thunderlands is hosting some blind dates and stuff, they want us to join!" She says excitedly.

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Hyperian Deputy & Cleric Apprentice ☆ Winged Snow Leopard/Jaguar Hybrid ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• Honestly, Mike was always a bit of a player, flirting with whoever he wanted and doing whatever, or rather whomever, he wanted. If he wanted to show affection he would, he wasn't the kind of guy to wait till one day out of the year to let someone know that he loved them. It seemed disingenuous. But there were always some that sucked up to this kitschy sort of thing. Lifting a brow as Aphy barreled back into camp, a letter clutched near her, and a cute smile across her face he listened with a bored frown at her words. "Huh.." he muttered to himself for a moment, eyeing up the small hybrid. "Well, uh, have fun." Don't get murdered by some stranger. He liked her a lot, she was cute, but he didn't like her romantically. Maybe it was something like that but watered down, either way, he didn't know. He didn't really do crushes or that domestic junk anyway. The most he would do at that blind dating thing would be fucking whoever he was paired with.

so maybe i'm in need of affection

maybe i'm in need of a way

out of this blue

coven of elysia — star seeker — storage

• 4fyKYOt.jpg

She didn't really like the idea of blind dates, She didn't even like the idea of normal dates. Her violet eyes look over the deputy before thinking to herself. Cosmicshadow didn't want to go but she hoped at least one of her tribe mates do. The serval shook it off and went about her day. Wondering if her own home would be making a similiar event of their own. ""

TAGS

cosmicshadow hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• ✦ ✧ ✦ " think i can convince michael to sign up with me ? " the vulpine queries lightly as he approaches . spiritline knew for a fact he would be going , despite the pang of conflict within him . he pads closer to the note , quickly skimming it over with a smile . lovely , he could make a potential friend . the idea of setting michael up with a stranger and seeing if they became at all friends ( or even acquaintances ) was hilarious , and the ranger lets out a light laugh at the thought .

i sold my soul to the devil for designer

THEY SAID 'GO TO HELL,' BUT I TOLD 'EM DON'T WANNA

ELYSIA & SANCTUARY | CELESTIAL KNIGHT & MEMBER | STORAGE

• Unlike his niece and friend, straitlaced Michael wasn't visibly excited by the prospect of blind dates. As he approached, his blue gaze flickered toward Spiritline and he forced a warning into his eyes. He couldn't keep the fox from going and having fun (and Spirit was certain to have fun!) but he wouldn't put it past the ranger to sign him up as well.

THEY SAY THIS IS THE VALLEY OF DYING STARS

MICHAEL SERAPHINUS — WINGED LION — HYPERIAN ISLES — TAGS

• Gabriel couldn't say he was really interested in something like this. Even if it wasn't purely romantic, anything similar to dating was strange to him. It still hadn't even been a year since Kady had died, and it felt wrong to move on so quickly from her. The lion glanced over at Michael as he approached, but turned his attention to Aphrodite instead. "Sounds like you're excited to go," he commented towards his daughter, offering a smile to her.

angel_dilf.png?width=500&height=360

WEEP, LITTLE LION MAN

YOU'RE NOT AS BRAVE AS YOU WERE AT THE START

penumbra of the coven of elysia | tags | penned by tully

eugene, brendon, otto, tyler - companion raptors