TUNDRA EXPRESS // testing

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • warmth in the shape of the sun peaked over the horizon, burning the pup's coat of scruffy chocolate fur as nimble paws shifted the demonic youth across the sands. a firm intention in mind the child had somewhere to be, something to do. and with determination he had reached his destination, paws skimming the surface of the blood water as he stood safely on the shore, peering down at the opaque carmine that rolled in lazy waves in no specific direction.

so this was the flooded blood nile that he'd ignored for his young life? this was the landmark that he had never wasted a second coming out to see? it was a bit underwhelming, even in its flooded state. it didn't seem like such a big deal to him, not such a big deal to sacrifice innocents to it, or the red god.

head rolling to the side he pressed his cheek lazily against his shoulder, allowing his head to rest as he struck forward, dunking a paw beneath the lethargic waves lapping at the overflowing shore. obsidian eyes narrowed as the ichor spilled over the sides of his paws, coating the sandy shade of fur in a dark sanguine hue. what was it worth? was the river receding back to its place worth the spilt blood of innocent folks? or something like that. hebe had said something about the red god. she spoke a lot about him. the red god. did he even exist? that was the million dollar question.

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE

「 CAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE 」

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALAKSIEJ ().

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

• bite ya tongue before i bit it for ya ✦

• sig template by vixika

NO ONE IS INNOCENT OH I DON'T MIND — WE ARE BOTH CRIMINALS JUST SERVING UP OUR TIME — WE ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT DON'T ACT SURPRISED — WE BOTH HAVE FANTASIES THAT HIDE BEHIND OUR LIES — storage

• » how did this happen? he could hardly recall anything that had happened in the flash from just a few moments ago. it had happened so quickly. something had hit him. something big and something powerful had rammed into the small pup and sent him sailing across the dunes to slam his head into a rock. and that was where he was now, his forehead bleeding profusely, as head wounds did, but he was sure it was nothing too bad or severe right? no, he was fine, he didn't have a concussion. people normally threw up when they had concussions, didn't they? or was that just something he'd heard and it was totally made up?

fuck, he didn't know, but now his head hurt even more. it'd already been throbbing from his horns beginning to grow faster than his admittedly short legs, but now his forehead was bleeding from a, probably, deep cut at his brow. fuck, was it going to scar? like scars were cool and all but he was a kid, at least let him be an adult before he got a scar. and he definitely would've preferred if it came from a fight.

exhaling with a grimace, unable to glare without irritating his cut, he recoiled from the rock and pressed to his paws, a bit wobbly. this was just some kind of bullshit, wasn't it? "fucking, fuck," hissed the pup softly as he shuffled back where he'd come from, back towards camp. he'd figure out what slammed into him later after he got this dealt with. or if he was lucky and nobody had seen it he could pretend he'd gotten it chasing away some fucking rogue. that sounded a lot cooler to him.

• edit this and make him less paranoid amd more angry because idk id probably be angry and scared and mistrusting if this happened to me but id also probably brush it off as nothing

• 1,764 words & 9,345 characters

not my best work but I like it enough

The post was edited 2 times, last by ALAKSIEJ ().

• 1,183 words & 6,355 characters

oh hell this is a lot worse than the first development post but im on a time constraint here and had no idea wtf I was doing

like this is awful >;p

• ALAKSIEJ SERAPHIM-SKINNER / siej, alaks, ala

— male / he,him,his / sexuality undiscovered

— 7 months / ages on the 10th / created 2/8/20

— sanguine ruins / third tier / spark, devoted

— voiceclaim is invader zim(child), something(adult) / facelclaims are connie nikas(good time), nicolas brown(gangsta), john wick(john wick) / made deaf by exilers and can only partially read lips

— hebe skinner x antonio seraphim / adopted by ace rayan-erebus / natalia, devota(littermates), bluevelvet, kerosene, iokua, nazka, vincent(half-siblings) / other relations are darling and praelium families

— single / not looking / no crushes

— currently mentored by lucy inferni / no apprentices / no past mentors or apprentices

— low combat experience / no weapons

— physically medium / mentally extremely difficult

— will extremely rarely start fights / will end fights if he can / won't run away

— smell enhace(10%) / unmastered / enhanced sense of smell to replace his lack of hearing, is especially sensitive to the smell of blood

HELLHOUND - birth - 92%

— a small hellhound with brown fur, black eyes, and four horns

— small. that's one word to describe him as. as the firstborn of his litter it's shocking how small he is. he's about the size of your average adult german shepherd, weighing about seventy pounds standing at just three feet tall. his fur is a thick, wild mess that is never groomed. it sticks out in all directions making him look something like a large hedgehog. his fur is made up of layers of different shades of brown, the base coat being a dusty shade of brown like he rolled in dirt. on his back is a saddle of dark brown that reaches the base of his tail and his underside is a pale shade of brown like cream. his eyes are solid black, missing pupils and almost never blinking. sprouting from his temples and cheekbones are obsidian horns pointing upward and downward respectively. littered in scars already despite his young age he has a scar over his right brow, a long, thin slice in his left shoulder from being stabbed, and a long scar down his right side from being cut by an exiler. he has noticeable oversized paws and larger than average ears.

— scar over right brow, scar on left shoulder, scar on right side / no accessories

— quiet, stoic, dutiful, responsible, obedient, insensitive, rude, vulgar, noncommittal, hard worker, stubborn, strong willed, impulsive, unforgiving, impatient, short-fused, realist, flexible, introverted, hateful, sarcastic, self-loathing, spontaneous, restless, apathetic, curious, selfless and selfish, helpful, practical, rational, risk-taker, easily bored, overprotective, / a dumbass with good intentions and bad habits

— summary

— very confused by his own feelings, others feelings, just feeling things

— paws twitch whenever he's stressed or scared or just feeling strong emotion

— chews on cheek or small objects when stressed or thinking a lot or just to suppress anger

all ic opinions!

— hates the smell of flowers, perfume, etc.. has always had a sensitive nose but even more so with his enhanced sense of smell

— extremely poor navigational skills and couldn't tell someone north from south or east from west even with the sun rising and setting

— has very high pain tolerance and can handle most injuries without much reaction but is obviously physically weakened

— collects shiny things like jewelry and gems in case he needs to buy something someday

— stumbles over words very easily when he's flustered or angry

• old tags

ALAKSIEJ S.S.

SANGUINE RUINS

GUARD DOG

— alaksiej seraphim skinner / siej, ala, alaks, alak, brian, roary, brian the goat man, the goat man

— sanguine ruins / 3rd tier(hp) / spark, devoted

— male / he-him

— 7 months / ages on the 10th / created 2/8/20

— child voiceclaim is invader zim and adult voiceclaim is betelgeuse/beetlejuice?(from the musical) / faceclaim is connie nikas(robert pattinson, good time), nicolas brown(gangsta), john wick(keanu reeves, john wick)

— hebe skinner x antonio seraphim / brother to natalia and devota / older, half-brother to iokua, bluevelvet, vincent, nazka, kerosene(amethyst) / basically adopted by ace rayan-erebus

— other relations are darling and praelium families

— no apprentices / currently mentored by lucy inferni / no past mentors or apprentices

— single / not looking / no crushes

— sexuality undiscovered / will have little to no interest in sex or love throughout his entire life

— will not start fights / will end fights / won't run away

— medium physically / extremely difficult mentally

— no weapons

— smell enhance(10%) - unmastered - is often irritated by smells still and is learning to block them out and find things quickly

— hellhound [birth] - 92%

— small. that's one word to describe him as. as the firstborn of his litter it's shocking how small he is. he's about the size of your average adult german shepherd, weighing about seventy pounds standing at just three feet tall. his fur is a thick, wild mess that is never groomed. it sticks out in all directions making him look something like a large hedgehog. his fur is made up of layers of different shades of brown, the base coat being a dusty shade of brown like he rolled in dirt. on his back is a saddle of dark brown that reaches the base of his tail and his underside is a pale shade of brown like cream. his eyes are solid black, missing pupils and almost never blinking. sprouting from his temples and cheekbones are obsidian horns pointing upward and downward respectively. littered in scars already despite his young age he has a scar over his right brow, a long, thin slice in his left shoulder from being stabbed, and a long scar down his right side from being cut by an exiler. he has noticeable oversized paws and larger than average ears.

— has a scar over the right side of his forehead and brow(healed concussion) / four black horns on temple and cheekbones / wears a sterling silver cross necklace with faint bite marks(thrown into red nile) / a small-medium hole at the base of his right ear / a sizable cut in his right side(mostly recovered from) / a deep stab wound in left shoulder(slowly recovering) / made deaf by an exiler

— man of few words / only speaks when he has to and doesn't voice his opinions

— when he does talk he can and most likely will curse up a storm

— is actually generally a cool guy but has a short fuse and a temper like a firestorm / can and will yell at people often

— spontaneous and will make breakneck decisions and will unintentionally surprise people

— relaxed, laidback / he can go with the flow and will roll with the punches / don't confuse his carelessness for being content though

— stubborn as a mule he may go with the flow but if someone tries to push him in a certain direction he'll push back tenfold

— insensitive as they come he doesn't understand other's or his own feelings at times / relies generally on logic and rationality

— noncommittal and easily bored alaksiej can jump from one hobby to the next at the drop of a hat / he needs something and someone to keep his interest otherwise he will up and leave even in the middle of something

— a risk-taker to the bone he'll admit that he's not the smartest guy around because his lack of foresight and his disinterest he'll push the boundary for fun

— reserved and private he keeps his problems separate from everyone else / he bottles up all his issues and tucks them away to eventually be let go someday, probably on someone unsuspecting and undeserving

— firm believer in 'an eye for an eye' / if he punches someone he'll fully expect them to punch him back, that doesn't mean he'll be happy about it though

— impulsive as can be he acts on break-neck instincts even against his better judgement and even though he is generally a rational and logical person

— unforgiving / if someone does him dirty he won't forget, he may act like he did but he never will and his hatred will fester

— a mixture of impatient and patient depending on the scenario

— extremely easy to provoke, he'll fly off the deep end at any little jab from anyone that isn't a friend or family

— a realist that acts like a pessimist, he knows life isn't easy and he knows its not fun but he doesn't always expect the worst out of it but he will acknowledge that the worst more often than not occurs

— self-loathing / he absolutely hates himself but will never verbalize it unless in a joking setting and even then he'll mean it but will say it was a faux smile to play it like a joke

— strong work ethic / siej prides himself on a job done efficiently and quickly

— obedient / he's like a guard dog almost always on alert and ready to attack at the order, he does what his superiors say even if he hates them

— lacks self-preservation skills / he dives into things headfirst like an idiot and he rarely comes out unscathed, it' only by luck that he can handle pain so well

— all ic opinions!

— 100% based off me irl personality and habitually but obviously has very different opinions

— has a difficult time connecting shapes to pictures or seeing pictures in some things or differentiating things in pictures / ex. has a hard time seeing a smiley face from two dots and a line

— has hoarder tendencies and collects everything from rocks he likes to broken objects and even things considered trash by all others

— is especially fond of jewelry and shiny objects

— has a habit of chewing on small things when stressed or thinking

— curses considerably more if he's pissed off, especially by very small inconveniences

— rarely sleeps and only takes short naps throughout the day, fortunately his black eyes make it hard to see the bags

— hates the smell of flowers, finds them too potent and doesn't understand why others like them

— has extremely poor navigational skills, doesn't know east from west and often forgets where the sun rises and sets

— claims he has low pain tolerance but is quite the opposite and can often ignore it even

— talks to himself a lot when he's alone in his pyramid

— wasn't born deaf and so often speaks in one word sentences but if he's angry and speaking quickly he'll stumble and say things that aren't words at all or form hard to decipher sentences

— his paws twitch whenever he's feeling any strong emotions like fear, anxiety, uncertainty, or just doing a lot of thinking

• 2,227 words and 11,945 characters

The post was edited 6 times, last by ALAKSIEJ ().

• wip

• okay next development will go here and it's gonna be him becoming a serial murderer, fuck morals they're for the weak, he gets earth manip, leaves the ruins, and he becomes a hitman/bodyguard/whatever for hire

- likes to be paid in cash, jewelry, or favors

- have him get a golden toothpick

- later he develops telekinesis so he can just shoot it(the toothpick) at people?