Coming back after a hiatus

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • Heya! I was on this site in 2012-2014 or so and then I stopped using it, but I'm back now! So many things have changed since then: how do I start?

[url='http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=cherryfeather101'] Like, Click Me, or Warsaw will become your capitol![/url]
  • welcome back to the site! i'm hybern, one of the staffers here :^) i've been around since 2013, and returned around last august, so i hope i can be of some help here. here are the updated rules to traditional, and here are the rules and guides to agrelos.

agrelos is the new extended main game, and functions in much the same way as it did before. most of the clans also have a backstory/history section in their guides, if you're curious to see the exact shift from before. starting in both areas is the same as well: you can just hop in however you see fit! characters that existed before agrelos can be brought back with memories intact, though new characters will not know of the previous world unless told of it/heard of it kind of thing

i hope that helps!

SEE IT'S VERY DIVINE ⁎⁺˳✧༚ YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND

BUT YOU MUSH UP MY MIND ——– LOVELY