FREEROAM • open horse rp !

• ★ ― ICARUS

he’s living on the inside roaring like a lion !

WELCOME TO FREEROAM:

• Anything is possible in this role play !
    • Horses only. You may play other animals but only as NPC’s and they cannot be major characters (meaning if you are to mention another animal other than a Equine they will not be relevant).
    • All players can come up w/ their own plots but any major plots must be confirmed w/ everyone involved within the role play. Minor plots are fine but you MUST include everyone with whatever plot.
    • No one is to be forgotten: as in don’t leave anyone out.
    • Do not flood this role play with just two people, or I will put in a posting order where you will have to wait for someone else to post before you do.
    • Everyone is to get along; no fighting oocly, any IC fights will not be carried into ooc.
    • Feel free to do whatever it is you want with your characters.

NOTE: Humans are not to be mentioned as in this world per say humans are extinct.

I’ll let people post with a little info about their character(s) first before we start. And I will have info about Icarus in my first post to kick this off !

if size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle.

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

• THE NEW WORLD • HOME OF THE FREE

A land of new beginnings, and good fortune. However, do not be fooled by what you see. Not every promise land is your holy grail. I warn you not to go wandering to long in the night, you might just be met by some unholy fiends that wish only to see what your insides look like. My friend sleep with one eye open, don’t let the hounds with eyes glowing red gnaw on your hides. Should you come upon something sinister, do not run, stand your ground and never turn your back. Never show weakness, even if you feel your heart swell in your chest with anxiety and fear itching up your spine. the devils advocates can smell it for miles. Travel through this abyss knowing it could very well be your last, DONT take matters into your own hands; don’t be a hero. We fight, we survive, and we prosper.

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

• Snip

882c50ae3e73a778556db913e1502f99--horse-mane-horse-bridle.jpg

Mare

Green like the grass weak from trotting hooves,

like a gleaming emerald reflecting each individual sun ray. Her gaze so gentle, like the wind slowly

traveling through the tree’s leaves. Hidden underneath it all hides her past she holds so dear to her heart, her daughter Evergreen, who passed a few years back. Evergreen like the trees she used to race, like her daughter’s eyes that were a perfect match to her own.

To compensate for her loss, the older mare cares for everyone who crosses in her path. All the sick and frail, to mend the broken and become strong from the weak. Knowing well there is forever an empty hole in her heart, she wakes every day to lope on the green grass beneath her.

And it is green like hope.

(how did you make the text a square?? I love the look and think it'd be nice to condense this a little haha)

• CRISTIANO

A stiff-jointed stallion, soul years older than his body, stood concealed among the agave leaves. With his coat as red as the sands that surrounded him, the creature seemed to melt into the scenery. The only movement was from his mane gently pulled by the wind, creating a shimmering appearance like that of a mirage. He stood still and unconcerned as ever with the world around him. Nothing mattered, really, not the squabbling of young colts nor the howling of whichever creature deemed themselves leader of these lands. From the moment of his birth not 12 years ago, the stallion knew there was no leader. No god nor fate among these grounds. The earth simply gave and took what it deemed necessary. Self-deemed kings would rise and fall under the sun and not once would the sky weep for any of them. And in this mentality the stallion found comfort that all would return to the way it was before, and he would continue living just as he always had.

stallion/12 years/no family

© aliferous