Hunting for you (PAFP)

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen stops, noticing him wake “im sorry did I wake yoi up?”

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

~~ activity: 9/10 ✧ advanced ✧ Senior HS girl ✧ Virgo ~~

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen shook her head and laid it down on him again “its nothing, go back to sleep”

• Scout laid his head back down. He raised his head again hearing a human outside. His tail curled around Aspen protectively.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

daily panic attacks ayyyy

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen couldn’t sleep trying not to lick herself Any more But froze hearing humans

• Scout got up. He crawled outside of the tunnel. He calmed down seeing it was the nice humans. Every month they came here to camp for a weekend. They were really nice to Scout when they came. This could be his and Aspen’s chance to get properly healed. Scout crawled back in. “Aspen, they’re nice humans.” He said. “They could help us.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen whines seeing him go look, standing up she follows to the exit and waits “you sure theyll help” crawling out Slowly

• Scout nodded. “They’re nice.” He said. Scout licked her cheek. He looked at the human man and women and barked at them. The girl turned her head to look at Scout and Aspen. “Caleb! It’s the fox.” She said excitedly and walked over to them. Scout rubbed against the woman’s leg and licked her hand.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen looked pretty scared coming into the light of the fire, she glances at Scout. How long has he lived here? With her head low and tail still she watches.

• Scout licked the woman’s hand as Caleb started walking over. “That dog’s far from home.” He said and bent down. He extended his arm out to Aspen. “It’s okay.” He said gently. Scout licked Caleb’s hand and looking back at Aspen. He limped over to her and licked her cheek. “These humans are nice. They can help us feel better.” Scout said. “Maybe we can stay with them until we feel better.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen backs away from the man watching the Scout, he seemed to trust them. “Will they take us in?” She questions extending her head to sniff the man before taking step toward him. The bump on her head was still there and her neck had barely begun healing.

• Scout glanced at the humans. “I bet they will. Maybe we’ll stay at their home. They’ll probably take care of us to.” He said. The woman bent down next to Caleb and looked at Aspen. “Look at her neck.” The woman said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen backs away again when the woman came up just catching her off guard. Aspen perks her ears, wagging her tail a little as she approaches the woman, nuzzling her hand. "Would they let us go when we are better?"

• Scout didn’t know for sure. “Maybe.” He said. “If we really wanted to, I’m sure they would.” The woman smiled at Aspen. “Hey, pup.” She said and stroked Aspen’s head. Caleb sighed. “Her head’s pretty bad too, Ella.” He said. Scout limped over to Caleb and licked his hand.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen tilts her head into the pet, licking her hand and whining as she pressing closer. She winces when her head was touched in a certain area.

• Ella looked at Caleb sadly. “We need to get them help. Let’s skip camping and take them home.” She said. Scout licked Aspen’s cheek to help keep her calm.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen licks his cheek in return “I guess they’re taking us back with them now” wagging her tail.

• Aspen nodded. Caleb picked up Aspen gently. “You’ll feel better soon.” He assured. Ella. picked up Scout and they carried them back to their car. Aspen and Scout were put in the backseat. Scout sniffed around in the backseat to check out the place.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• VIXENS STORM

Aspen wiggles a little when picke dup mainly due to not being use to it. She steps on the back seat once in, laying down and panting. She looks over to Scout "Are we safe?'

• Scout nodded. “They wouldn’t hurt us.” He promised Aspen. He laid down next to her and wrapped his tail around her.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・