Ancient rivalries between Canines and Felines will have to come to an end... (Dog/Cat Rp) Sign-ups Open

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • So do you actually have a plan how they do ecsape to the shelter? I mean cages can't be breaked/ opened without humans help, as either dog or cats have hands which could open the door?

Clan I've be and the cats

Nettleclan - Darkfeather, Duckfeather, Sweetthistle, Littlecrescent, Islandpaw, Horizonpaw, Fadingheart, Panda

Lakeclan - Goldenwillow, Shadowmoon, Nightingalepaw, Pinky, Christine

Glacierclan - Bloodwolf, Blossompaw, Spottedthorn, Patchedheart, Featherpaw, Sparrowpaw, Elmfrost, Pumaspark, Frostnose

Tawnyclan - Butterflypaw, Queen Catherine (Snowpetal), Bumbleheart, Chestnutberry, Jackdawnfrost, Wagtailclaw, Lunapaw, Graykit, Mintkit, Pitkit

Stormclan - Hayspark, Rashpetal, Ashenscar, Sunnydapple, Cherrypaw, Bushpaw, Berrykit

Smokeclan - Petalthorn, Goldenbrook, Sagebranch, Alderfeather, Witheredspark, Horizonpaw

Beastclan - Vanillalight, Nightmare, Onewing, Eclipseburn, Jewelglare, Soulpaw (dead one)

Tundraclan - Whitefur, Snowstream, Spottedflower, Wildheart, Nightheart, Cloverpaw, Hailpaw, Vixen (dead one)

• I’m working on finding an image that will work for Deadstar’s fancy post. All of them appear to be too big XD

also making fancy posts for RainandBerry

• black-kitten-7-weeks-rolling-15263527.jpg.webp

Name: Lake

Breed: Somali short hair mix

Personality: Lake is the sweetest thing. She loves everyone and always wants to help. Though because she is a kitten, she is very playful and loves to talk. She is a big daddy's girl and being apart from him hurts her more than anything. She tries to follow rules but when with her siblings, she is easily convinced to do otherwise. She will also believe anything you tell her and do anything she is told to do.

History (Why are they in the shelter? Or why not?: See Onyx

Kin: Tadpole (kit-tom) Splash (kit-tom)

Mate/Crush: None

Roleplays I am in

Tawnyclan: Owlpaw, Falconwhisper, Fawnstep

Direclan: Crowpaw

Lakeclan: Tigerclaw, Wolfpaw, Ferretkit, Remi, Quailflight, Eaglepaw

Roseclan: Warblermask, Minkpaw, Cliffside, Thunderpike, Cloudpaw, Antpuddle

Stormclan: Badgerstar, Maplewish, Troutclaw, Jaypaw, Emberpaw, Vipertail, Hyenakit, Silentmist, Ospreynight, Rowansong

Nettleclan: Pantherscar, Briarthorn, Snakebite, Kestrelkit, Redpaw, Lionheart, Antstorm, Poisonshade

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Prince Akiro; firebender

Kingdom of Eboraxus: Lord Osferth