Ancient rivalries between Canines and Felines will have to come to an end... (Dog/Cat Rp) Sign-ups Open

• A bustling city, quiet suburbs, and a welcoming forest beyond. In the middle of the populous city was a large group of dogs in cages, some barking others quiet, but many waiting for the chance to escape. There were dogs and even cats of all sizes and breeds with some having been there for months to years while others only a few days. No matter the length of time, their stay in the pound was about to come to an end. Every day, dogs and cats were being taken away and haven't come back. And one day, those numbers start to increase until every animal fears that they will be next. Will the two rival animals be able to join together in order to escape their impending doom or will their differences prevent their survival?

Rules:

• All FF rules apply
    • Treat everyone with respect and no drama
    • Please only have a high position character if you will be active
    • Try to keep dog to cat ratio at 50/50 or 75/50 dogs to cats
    • Please keep male to female ration around 50/50
    • Vary the dog breeds, no more than two of the same breed and no more than two of the same mix except for family (ex. two purebred huskies and two husky mixes max)
    • Be creative with your dogs's breeds, I would love to see rare breeds and have a variation of big and small dogs
    • If inactive for more than three days, please pm. After a week, unused characters will be put up for adoption
    • Feel free to RP your own kin, mates etc
    • For the fun of it, relationships between cats and dogs are allowed but they won't be able to have kits/pups
    • There may be a few cases where a cat will want to be in the dog pack or the vice versa but please limit these as it should be rare at least at first
    • Please try avoiding chatting on this page. If you must say something, please delete at some point if possible. I believe a low number of replies encourages more people to join.

Future Pack ranks (separate for cats and dogs at first):

RP Thread: Ancient rivalries between Canines and Felines will have to come to an end... (Dog/Cat Rp) RP Open

Chat/Plot Thread: Ancient rivalries between Canines and Felines will have to come to an end... (Dog and Cat RP) Chat and Plot thread

• The post was edited 3 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• I’m in - reserve medicine cat apprentice? I’ll make a form tomorrow after work

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• Leader for the clan, with your approval

• Esveidy.2019 Deadstar is accepted. I wasn't planning on having it be a real clan but more like a pack of cats starting from scratch as they would eventually join with the dogs. He can start his own clan though with the shelter cats and they can adopt warrior cat names. That sounds good. Any questions or ideas, we can talk through PM. Welcome!

• Silverinu93

Work schedule ;:

The post was edited 2 times, last by KagomeMoana ().

• FINISHED

~BERRYFROST | WARRIOR OF SHADOWCLAN | 20 MOONS | SHE-CAT|INFO~

*Ginger tabby and white she-cat with light blue eyes*

~RAINFACE | WARRIOR OF SHADOWCLAN | 26 MOONS | SHE-CAT| INFO~

* Silvery blue-gray she-cat with dark blue eyes*

The post was edited 1 time, last by RainandBerry ().

• Esveidy.2019 Deadstar is accepted. I wasn't planning on having it be a real clan but more like a pack of cats starting from scratch as they would eventually join with the dogs. He can start his own clan though with the shelter cats and they can adopt warrior cat names. That sounds good. Any questions or ideas, we can talk through PM. Welcome!

Oh sorry!! And thank you

• I'm Divergent you forgot Teela's sister for adoption lol :)

Work schedule ;:

• Yes! Rogues and loners are okay, but won't be too involved with the RP until the others escape the shelter. I'm going to try to speed this part up though so we can get the actual packs started. Getting the RP thread up now so feel free to track it. I'll have a starter post up today or tomorrow.

Everyone is accepted so feel free to create a fancy post (Which I encourage) for you RP track. Insanityflame Yours are accepted though please change their history when you have the time.

RP Thread: Ancient rivalries between Canines and Felines will have to come to an end... (Dog/Cat Rp) RP Open

• If they are loners, they aren't really participating in the action happening at the shelter. But feel free to have them end up in the shelter before everyone manages to escape.

Also, no more German Shepherds please. We have three mixes.

Well I chansed their history a little bit lol

• I'm Divergent I will get a reply up soon, jsut trying to create a fancy for my gals

Work schedule ;:

• Bump, please reply on the RP thread. Also, the plot and chat thread is on the first post. I wanted to get this party started and would really like some activity. Tour posts don’t have to be as long as mine, I just have high muse. Remember, I have a rule of at least one post every three days before characters are put up for adoption. Please like this post if we are in agreement.