What about now? {Looking for the kits}

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.

• You got a perfect one, so put it on me...

Amberlight, Warrior of Shadowclan

Femalestorage24 moonsSingle

Amberlight would slip out of the nursery, an expression of concern etched into her face as her sea blue eyes flickered back and forth along Shadowclan camp, "Shark-kit? Houndkit?" The queen would feel her heart thumping in her chest and she felt a small tweak of panic start to turn in her stomach as she moved along hurriedly from den to den in search for her sons. "Shark-kit! Houndkit! It's time to eat!" Her voice was edging more and more towards worry. Her kits had been very quiet the last few days, and she had begun to think that something was wrong with them. Was the heat finally getting to them? She had tried the best to could to protect them, but had she failed? The Bengal would begin to ask passing NPCs' if they had seen her curly furred children and with each head shake or verbal 'no' only drove her more into hysterics. "SHARK-KIT! HOUNDKIT!" 

//

Pantherfrost  

Sharkkit.  

@H o u n d .

Speech

☾*: IF YOU LOVE ME RIGHT — WE'LL 'LOVE' FOR LIFE

SHADOWCLAN || WARRIOR || 24 MOONS || PENNED BY @/!ZAEYA! || TAGS

• ALL I NEED IS A HEART ATTACK, C'MON —

Sharkkit was nowhere to be found; yet he found himself snuggled under a moss nest near the back of the nursery. With the beating, unforgiving sun, he spent most of his days there. The heat sapped all the energy from him most days, and ended the days of rambunctious Sharkkit quite quickly. However, moss in a dark and moist environment could retain moisture and made for a good, cool blanket. The curly-furred boy could be heard softly snoring - snoozing the day away - if approached.

— HUMBLE MY BONES WITH A CARDIAC

I LIVE BY A HOSPITAL, AND EVERY DAY I GO OUT WALKING PAST ITS SICKLY WINDOWS —

I SEE PEOPLE DYING THERE, BUT MY TENDER AGE MAKES IT HARD TO CARE

bio + plot + 4 moons + sharkkit + sandlily xx pantherfrost (assumed to be amberlight xx pantherfrost) + cream point tom with indigo blue eyes

• *:・゚✧ SHARKKIT! HOUNDKIT!

the loud calls of amberlight roused jaykit fron her daydreaming, golden eyes focusing once more onto the real world. this display of frantic searching would certainly elicit concern amongst her more emotionally intelligent clanmates. but to jaykit, who was underdeveloped in terms of emotional intelligence, it sounded more like a game than anything else. a game that she wanted in on. "are you playing hide and seek?" the she-kit asks, blinking owlish eyes up at amberlight as she toddles over. "i can help seek." with that, she turns around, her gaze lazily scanning the camp clearing. "houndkit! sharkkit! i'm gonna find you!"

━━━━ UNTIED LACES, JUST TRIPPING ON DAYDREAMS

I'VE GOT DIRTY LITTLE LULLABIES PLAYING ON REPEAT *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

shadowclan | kit | bio | plot

• Pantherfrost could be seen mingling at the edge of camp with a few warriors before Amberlight's shouts quickly snagged his attention. Broad ebony head snapping around to face her, he would make his way over in a few long strides, tail lashing with apprehension. "Amberlight? What's going on? The boys are missing?" Chartreuse eyes were narrowed in confusion, but they were able to swiftly pick up the panic in his pretend mate's voice, causing the same feeling to rise in his chest. "No, no, they have to be around here somewhere," The gruff tom growled out, placing a comforting paw atop the bengal's before swinging his head around. "Shark-kit! Houndkit! You're scaring your mother, come out this instant!"

I'LL WRECK THIS IF I HAVE TO —

ShadowClan Warrior + Tom + 33 Moons + Bio & Pinterest

• — " society's anxiety - deprived of all that we're blessed with "

Hound on the otherhand, was behind the nursery - the shade was better than the blaring heat, and everyone was always so loud - it hurt his aching head. blearily, he'd open his eyes - had someone said something? - Before resting once more. He was tired and the heat simply made the long-furred boy even sleepier. "Speech"

IS THIS THE PLACE WE USED TO LOVE

( IS THIS THE PLACE THAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF )

• GOD WILL PAY HIM FOR WHAT HE'S DO —

The lanky tom, his stomach gaunt and his eyes dark and glazed, walked over, bending to sniff Jaykit cautiously before lifting his head. Since the border dispute, Thorn seemed to rarely eat, every pitiful piece of food he found taken to the queens, and he seemed to slowly be wasting away, the only care he had were his three little kits, his love for them the only thing that would shine through his hazy eyes. And, now, another queen was looking for her kits, hid hazel eyes flickering softly with the worry before he murmured to Jaykit, Help dad look for them, okay? If anyone can find them, it’ll be you, Jaykit. He then smiled at her and looked at Amberlight and Pantherfrost, tone now serious, They couldn’t have gotten far, it’s likely they just went to find shade and somewhere cooler. Look all over the nursery since it has more shade then most areas in camp. He then waved his tail at Jaykit and walked a step or two away, turning to crouch by her and be at her level, his voice gentle and soft, Jaykit, honey, do you know of any places cool enough and away from the sun that Houndkit and Sharkkit might be?

image0.png

Come on baby let me take your troubles away

tags + shadowclan warrior — roleplayed by: angel

• Pantherfrost's head whipped around towards Thornbite, eyes ablaze with sudden panic. Had it been any other warrior, he might've snapped at him, but this tom was a new father like himself. They had a lot in common, whether they liked it or not. Integrating their half-clan kits into ShadowClan could be difficult, but they were managing. Well, at least Thornbite's kits' heritage wasn't a secret; in that regard perhaps he was better than Pantherfrost. A more honest tom-cat.

Shaking his thoughts away, he'd give a firm nod of understanding, silently thanking him before moving quickly to the nursery. The bulky tom struggled to fit through the tight entrance, but he managed. Broad head would swing around hurriedly, not really trying to hush his voice as he mewed, "Shark-kit? Houndkit?"

I'LL WRECK THIS IF I HAVE TO —

ShadowClan Warrior + Tom + 33 Moons + Bio & Pinterest