plot with avilius

• okay so i've been meaning to get this up for a while! avilius is pretty much open to anything at all so feel free to suggest anything.

just as a summary of his current state :

&&. takeover related plots

regarding the take over event, i figured it would be useful to put down some of the things that he'd be willing to do

- poisoning / drugging an exiler!! (note : he is a researcher with a focus on plants so it is not probable that he will fail in this)

- pretending to befriend an exiler

- injuring/maiming an exiler

- beat him up! beat him up! this will be a one time thing though as it is for plot purposes to trigger his electricity elementals so y/c will get electrocuted accidentally in the process oops.

- maybe? becoming a slave?? i don't really see him being a very fun one though because he's not exactly going to kick up much of a fuss about anything and i'd rather not have him get kicked about for the sake of it.

I KNOW THAT YOU THINK I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FRIENDS I LEFT BEHIND

the ones who stay up late at night screaming out their shattered minds                                                                        penned by noctem, tags

• he can fake friend levi if you wanna?? O:

levi is like creept out by avilius thinking he is guy you not wanna mess with so levi is most unlikely going to try his luck with him xD so avilius could totally take advantage of this to befriend levi only to fuck him over later on

I'M OUT OF MY HEAD OF MY HEART AND MY MIND!

leviathan cipher praelium simul-stamus / shape shifter / the exiles / side character

PERMA DEAD

• :eyes: at nagato

did you have any ideas in mind for these two because i'd definitely like for them to plot together. i can see them potentially becoming friends since they both seem quite levelheaded.

ooo yes that sounds good. avilius definitely isn't someone to mess with so levi's got that one right and since he is aware of the fact that levi is a bit wary of him, there's no doubt that he would exploit that to manipulate him. i'm not sure how exactly he'd fuck him over yet though but i'm sure we could figure something out!

also, apologies for not having done the vanitas/seventhdevil thread yet. i haven't had much muse for him lately oops

the ones who stay up late at night screaming out their shattered minds                                                                        penned by noctem, tags

• sounds good! also levi might have a slight crush on avilius woops, so he could use that somewhat too if wanting too cx well if anything avilius could use his friend status with levi to calm him down, i mean he could even convince him to be 'nicer' towards the other cartelians or stop him when he gets to far, and levi could probably tell him useful stuff about the exiles which surely could come to hand later on.

and it's fine i know the feeling of losing muse for a character so it's all cool!

leviathan cipher praelium simul-stamus / shape shifter / the exiles / side character

PERMA DEAD

• sorry this is a bit late! i thought i replied but apparently not whoops

we could always just do a general interaction thread for them and see how it goes?

he goes on a lot of walks because he does his best to just stay out of everyone's way so perhaps she could see him going out and try to tag along or something?

i think if we do that then it'd make sense if i made their thread since avi's the one sneaking out, if that's alright with you

ooo yeah and since avilius is quite perceptive, i'm sure he'd pick up on levi's crush pretty quickly and use that too. perhaps it could even be the case of, avilius going out of his way to spend time with leviathan in order to prevent him from really hurting anyone in general since avi doesn't,, exactly care enough about anyone specifically to intervene directly.

who should make their thread?

also! if you're still down for the plots between sev and vanitas then i could still make that thread since i've been getting back into writing sev again

• ahhh i'm sorry! but levi's going to get slaughtered today xD

we have reached 100 points now and the reward for that was for the cartel to get to kill levi like a 'killing one of the bosses' sort of thing cx

PERMA DEAD

• maybe a thread with this girl?

WELL I CAN LURE ANY WOMAN

npc .x. npc - single - apprentice - pm to plot

THAT I WANT TO IN MY BED