The Cats of Salem, Massachusetts Sign-UPS (Magical Cat Clan RP)

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!

• Inspired by Cats, the musical.

Descended from witches’ familiars, a group of magical spellcasting stray cats roamed the streets of Salem. They were united under the guise of the great and old black cat, Newteye, whose wisdom and age led to them to create The Cats of Salem, a clan that takes in these strays and creates a sanctuary and place of belonging of them, and in return, for them to contribute and ensure each other’s safety and survival. However, the Cats of Salem isn’t always a clan of paradise, for dangerous enemies lurk in the shadows around the territory. Ones that have a few magical properties of their own...

Cats of Salem

The Tyger

The Scarflank Pirates

Naming Rule

Rules

Form

My Character

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KairosLion ().

• bump

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

• Name: Rainheart

Title: As wise and mysterious as the owl

Nicknames: None

Sexuality: Hetero

Alignment: Cats of Salem

Unofficial Rank (if any): N/A

Purrsonality: Rainheart would rather keep quiet and observe than be the center of attention. Because of this, she often knows more than she leads on. The sphynx can be very shy when meeting new cats, but once you get her to open up to you, you will find her to be completely different.

Dislikes: The cold, small talk, dogs

History (optional): WIP

Relatives: Kittypets

Mates: None yet

Crushes: None yet

Kits: Maybe some day

Major Plot Ideas for the Entire Thread:

Minor Plot Ideas for Individual Character:

Other: Sushi

Name: Crimsonfang

Title: As cunning and ruthless as the devil

Nicknames: None

Sexuality: Hetero

Alignment: Scarflank Pirates

Unofficial Rank (if any): N/A

Purrsonality: Crimsonfang’s crew knows him as their lively and daring captain who has a bit of a mean streak. However, he has an even more nasty reputation amongst the other cat clans and he tries to keep it that way. Although the captain of the Scarflank Pirates can be quite arrogant, he knows he and his crew are no match for Tyger, and will try to stay allies with his clan by lending a paw from time to time. He loves his crew more than anything and will do what it takes to ensure their well being.

Dislikes: Humans, kittypets, dogs

History (optional): WIP

Relatives: Unknown

Mates: None yet

Crushes: None yet

Kits: Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Major Plot Ideas for the Entire Thread:

Minor Plot Ideas for Individual Character: Maybe he can fall in love with a cat that makes him conflicted on being a pirate?

Other: Sushi

• Name: Lycaneyes

Title: The Cat that Tamed a Wolf

Nicknames: Ly-Lycan-Wolf-RoughFur-Wolfcat

Sexuality: Greyromantic

Alignment:Cats of Salem

Unofficial Rank (if any): None

Personality: Lycaneyes is very neurotic and always expecting something new and unknown to strike, hence why he is always using his magic to learn more and be prepared, hie life as a familiar was rough hence he is rough with other cats, apprentices and all who think they know whats coming, because they don't, no one does. Lycan believes in fasting regularly and does prefer to have some alone time, he does have a bit of a sense of humor though it is very morbid, if he wheezes at your joke that means you are doing well so far. It is hard for him to warm up to other cats but if he does he is feircly loyal and will defend that cat with all he has, but his survival generally comes first as he was trained. Lycan openly dislikes familiars that had gone back to their witches again, then back to camp and he does not apologize for it. His hobbies are collecting fireflys and scaring dogs, so if a dog problem ever comes up call Lycan, he will not only get the job done, but he will like it.

Likes: Fireflys, the moon, Nighttime, Owls, bugs, Hedgehogs, Hunting(though he rarely does it)

Dislikes: Dogs, people, wasted food, abuse to anyone.

History (optional): Lycan wasn't always called the wolfcat, before he looked like a normal grey tabby named Purr by his witch, he was a five year familiar to a wild witch and they were very close as a familiar and their witch generally are. However one day his witch wanted to use wolves for an experiment which Lycan didn't think anything about, he figured it was just an experiment, but he was very wrong, soon the wolves became his witches main familiars and he was severely on the back burner, to the point he started hunting for his own food. One day out hunting the wolves ganged up on him and butchered him to near death before returning to the witch. Lycan thought for sure his witch would care but she did not even notice he was gone. In his rage that night battered and bloody he screamed out at the moon cursing it for its dog kind while lashing out what was surely the last of his powers then he passed out only to wake that same night feeling a scary connection to the moon and disturbing need to chase his tale, however since that night he found he felt more powerful than ever at full moon. Lycan was still full of rage however and went on back to his witch who was fast asleep once he put a small sleeping charm on her, the wolves woke and they all fought, and only one won.

Relatives:None

Mates: None

Crushes:None(yet?)

Kits:None(open to adopting a lone kit if needed)

Major Plot Ideas for the Entire Thread: -perhaps weather problems- a bear makes settlement near their camp-

Minor Plot Ideas for Individual Character: - Starts developing a small bark instead of a meow- someone finds him catching firefly in his spare time- dogs are near camp and Lycan has fun- character development he learns to be a bit nicer-

Other: I enjoy Sushi and generally whatever my Wife makes me.

Characters

Riverclan - Lightkit

Bloodclan- Dragonkit

GOG - Harmony/Cooper

Cats of Salem - Lycaneyes

Dragons - Lualdin/Frisso

Lions - Orion

SU RP - Bornite

BlackButlerOC - Lord Varian Swann

• XpannekoekenX   xXTheJesterQueenXx Both of you are accepted! Know anyone who may be interested in this thread?

• I would be open to being Tyger if that's applicable, would I need to make a form for him or does he have a sorta premade forum?

Characters

Riverclan - Lightkit

Bloodclan- Dragonkit

GOG - Harmony/Cooper

Dragons - Lualdin/Frisso

Lions - Orion

SU RP - Bornite

• xXTheJesterQueenXx I would prefer not to, mainly because you’re already playing the captain of the scarflank pirates, but even still, I don’t know if it would do much because this thread doesn’t have enough members anyway. Sorry. :(

• Lol okay I understand, I'm not the Scarflank guy I only had Lycaneyes but I get it, if you have any other cool rps you'd want me to join let me know

Characters

Riverclan - Lightkit

Bloodclan- Dragonkit

GOG - Harmony/Cooper

Dragons - Lualdin/Frisso

Lions - Orion

SU RP - Bornite

• Oops, my bad. Then yeah you can be Tyger! (Don’t know where my head is today)

Also, certainly! I’ll let you know!

• ca898e2de2ab1654cc0a83ece266cd11.jpg

I just remembered about this account XD so yea

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVAH WOOOHOOOOO!!!