FALSE PROPHETS • horse rp • sign ups !

• tumblr_inline_nwlfgcMsi01tdys35_500.gif

etH4bZy.png

[fancypost='width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 18px;']until the lion has his historian, the hunter will always be the hero.

© pixi

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• 0e331f5c8b07b3c7ced25c563cba26f5.jpg

*:・゚✦ Farrah

—— "I'm made of thunder, I'm made of lightning
    I'm made of dirt, yeah
    Made of the fine things." *:・゚✦

NAME / NICKNAMES Farrah / Fay, Rah, etc.

NAME ORIGIN Based off the Arabic Roots- ف ر ح (f-r-ḥ), meaning happiness, joy etc.

AGE Four Years Old

RANK   Noble

GENDER Mare

SEXUALITY Heterosexual

RELATIONSHIP None Currently; looking

FAMILY Mother and Father Deceased

LOVE INTERESTS None Currently

OFFSPRING None Currently

PERSONALITY Farrah is Chaotic Good, which means although she is kind, and thoughtful, she is a free spirit at heart. She follows her conscious with little regard for rules and regulations. Farrah's heart is in the right place, yet she follows the path of a free spirit, often standing up for others, although not in a conventional way. Farrah follows her own moral compass, which doesn't always lead her perfectly in the right direction. She has a fierce hatred for those who belittle and intimidate others, and has been known to disrupt society when she voices her opinions. Farrah means well, but doesn't always execute her teachings flawlessly. She is a sweet yet fiery mare who follows her heart. Farrah tries to bring happiness and joy to everyone she meets. She can be rather manipulative, using her wild and feminine charms to woo suitors whenever it pleases her. She is not shy by any means.

NATURAL ALIGNMENT Chaotic Good

HISTORY Will play out in rp.

GOD THEY SYMBOLIZE Isis||Goddess of Fertility, Life and Magic

OTHER

FUTURE PLOTS None Currently, Plot muse is low...

3_20170318133144_21775124_large.jpg

pimlico-rca-2012-headshot.jpg

*:・゚✦ Ilyas

—— "You taught me the courage of stars before you left
    How light carries on endlessly, even after death
    With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite
    How rare and beautiful it is to even exist..."
    *:・゚✦

NAME / NICKNAMES Ilyas / Elijah

NAME ORIGIN  لياس masculine name, a variant of Elijah or Elias.

AGE Sixteen Years

RANK   Priest

GENDER Stallion

SEXUALITY Heterosexual

RELATIONSHIP Was mated to a mare who passed away from the sickness...he misses her greatly.

FAMILY Mother and Father Deceased

LOVE INTERESTS None Currently

OFFSPRING He has not been allowed foals due to his rank.

PERSONALITY Ilyas is True Neutral, meaning he tends to follow the path of knowledge when it comes to making a decision. He is not political, nor is he opinionated. He states the facts and leaves it at that. Ilyas prefers to gather all information before giving his own two cents, which tends to come off as monotone and indifferent. Ilyas believes neutrality is the path to long lasting existing. Good and evil are two extremes on a spectrum to him, and that one must fine balance between both to flourish. Although he is neutral, he is a rather kind older brute. He doesn't mind passing his knowledge down to the younger generation, and advising those of what their future brings if they decide to follow the path of the past. Ilyas has a deep knowledge of the sky and the universe, having mapped the stars to almost completion during his sixteen years of life. He won't hesitate to explain his findings and nurture the curiosity of those who ask about his passion. Due to his passive nature and his connection with the gods, he makes a fabulous priest for the herd. Unfortunately, Ilyas' past has left him with many demons. He can't seem to find his place in the world, and is often viewed as an outcast. He keeps to himself for the most part, trying to come off as stoic, and cold. He has a deep sadness for his deceased mare, who he stayed faithful to for ten years, since the day he met her. Ilyas comes off as a grumpy old man.

NATURAL ALIGNMENT True Neutral

HISTORY Ilyas was born in the wild. His mother was young and inexperienced, having wandered too far from the herd to birth him. They ended up being lost in the desert, alone and afraid. She fought hard for him, protecting him from rattle snakes and vultures, ensuring that he would live into the next generation. Whenever he was scared, or felt alone, she would tell him to look at the stars and remember that each one was looking down on him, and that if they put their faith in the universe, it would lead them home. When Ilyas was old enough to fend for himself, he could see that she was growing tired. The elements had not been kind to her. She had given all of her fight to him. One night, when Ilyas was two years old, they fell into a fitful sleep together. When he awoke, she had passed on. For three days and nights he stayed by her side, fighting off the scavengers and keeping her safe. Eventually, dehydration and hunger forced him to leave her behind. He never forgot her, and always remembered her words; to keep his head up, and follow the stars. He walked for many days before he stumbled upon the Ahxarax Herd. Tired, and hungry, he followed them, close enough for their protection. Eventually they accepted him into the herd, where he met his beautiful mare. Her eyes shone like the stars. Ilyas loved her dearly, and did anything and everything he could to keep her safe and sound. He taught her the constellations, sharing his universe with her. When the disease swept through the herd, it took her life. He was devastated, and has never been the same since.

GOD THEY SYMBOLIZE Thoth||God of Knowledge and Wisdom

OTHER

FUTURE PLOTS None Currently, Plot muse is low.

2018-04-pom-uncropped.jpg

• Yes of course ! Your welcome !

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

The post was edited 2 times, last by KagomeMoana ().

• Accepted hun !

• tracking. Would I be able to reserve pharoah and a loyal follower? I will work on my forms tonight and get them posted as soon as possible. I'm on mobile st the moment.

• Of course

• The post was edited 3 times, last by Sirocco ().

• 6c3df115f8672d59cfa7b1e7f91d7322.jpg

*:・゚✦ Sylvia

*:・゚✦

NAME / NICKNAME Sylvia / silv or sylv

NAME ORIGIN Latin spirit of the wood

AGE 3½years old

RANK  — rank Nobel

GENDER mare

SEXUALITY straight

RELATIONSHIP open

FAMILY mother was taken in to another herd father unknown

LOVE INTERESTS open

OFFSPRING none for now

PERSONALITY Sylvia is a very loyal and protective to those who are close to her or who are pregnant or young. She is very Intelligent by being obsevent andd listening to what is going. on around her. she does not mind helping out those who need it and are not pushy and arrogant. when she is not helping out she enjoys watching over the young goals that are born to the herd. though she has a habit of hiding her emotions most of the time the only ones who get to see the true side of her are her very close friends or her mate.

NATURAL ALIGNMENT neutral but will be loyal to the sun king

HISTORY Sylvia was born in to the herd after her mother became pregnant by a non herd stallion. all' she knows was her father was dark as the night it's self while her mother was white. so when she was born gray. she has not known anything but this herd.

GOD THEY SYMBOLIZE none for now

OTHER

FUTURE PLOTS none for now

[/fancypost]

black-arab-horse-running-desert-260nw-240408736.jpg

*:・゚✦ Laxus

when thunder rolls *:・゚✦

NAME / NICKNAMESLaxus

NAME ORIGIN unknown means lighting god

AGE 5 years

RANK  bachelor wants to take over the sinkings herd

Stallion

SEXUALITY Straight

RELATIONSHIP open

FAMILY both his mother and father is dead and his birth herd was taken over and he was kicked out.

LOVE INTERESTS open to plotting

OFFSPRING none for now

PERSONALITY

cunning

charming

flirtatious

Intelligent

Charismatic

Like to annoying other stallions

NATURAL ALIGNMENT Neutral but is in it for him self

HISTORY she was born in a heard that rivaled the sun Kings herd until it was taken over when he was just old enough to be chased out. ever science he has been looking for away to get a herd of his own or at least get a goal or too.

GOD THEY SYMBOLIZE he does not believe in the gods and goddess as of right now

OTHER

FUTURE PLOTS try to steal a few of the sun Kings mares? If not get one or two foal out of the mares

• just posting my old characters for now but ignore them, I’ll change them up quite a bit. could I reserve priest? and is it okay if I make them pretty young?

• My old character from the original thread was priest. I was gonna take it again but looks like someone already made one. lol

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

• Sorry y’all I forgot to ask if y’all wanted your spots... but honestly I’m thinking about leaving all the HPs open and then deciding who plays who based on characters bio.

• Everyone whose forms are finished are accepted and the reservations are reserved ! And I love Cairo <3

• Love them they’re accepted !

• Bumpy