get beaten up or tortured by this trashbag!

• so since levi is a such nice and popular guy he is going to stay around here during the whole takeover because everyone will love his present here :DD

he really makes good friends by beating people to bloody pulps or torturing them, so if anyone are up for that let me know!. Levi is solely here to play apart to be the bad nasty guy to all of the cartelians (: also since i won't be able to post with breakout until he comes back to reclaim his throne so will have levi to post with here during break's absent

I'M OUT OF MY HEAD OF MY HEART AND MY MIND!

leviathan cipher praelium simul-stamus / shape shifter / the exiles / side character

PERMA DEAD

• *eyes* maybe? UwU

The more ammunition for Cody to start falling to despair the better xD

DON'T COME TO QUESTION ALL THAT YOU'VE KNOWN

CODY WILSON / 2 YEARS / WOLF / WIND HAVEN / TAGS / PLOT / PRIOR / PENNED BY Vexxyus

• sure! He can absolutely beat cody up for you, is there anything you dont want him to do?

leviathan cipher praelium simul-stamus / shape shifter / the exiles / side character

PERMA DEAD

• as long as he doesn't maim cody or kill him i don't mind ^^

DON'T COME TO QUESTION ALL THAT YOU'VE KNOWN

CODY WILSON / 2 YEARS / WOLF / WIND HAVEN / TAGS / PLOT / PRIOR / PENNED BY Vexxyus

• aye! i will have thier thread up soon then (:

PERMA DEAD

• beat up the baby, nothi9ng to serious as she is baby, but beat her up hehe

━━━━ SHADOWS FILL MY MIND UP

ZEROS TELL ME MY TIMES UP *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

fortune teller | single | adopted by penny | tags

• Fortuna ugh, levi is trying to be smart and not hurt the kids right now but he can mock her if you want to? because he will most unlikely go to far if penny shows up because he is trying to have this control over him that if he do what he says he won't hurt the kids in the cartel

Azumi Inferno he can absolutely do that yessss!! want me to make it? (:

PERMA DEAD

• alright i'm going to have to make it tomorrow because i only have time to throw out one post with this guy today before i need to head of to bed but tomorrow it will be up <33

PERMA DEAD

• ooh he can mock her then

Would be funny to see nth

Cause she will get it but wont understand it? Lmao

━━━━ SHADOWS FILL MY MIND UP

ZEROS TELL ME MY TIMES UP *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

fortune teller | single | adopted by penny | tags