The New World (Jurassic World / 1x1 / Indoraptor needed)

• The indoraptor, raised without affection and trained to kill. It was never affectionate and new no loyalty. Thus, Dr Wu wished to breed it to Blue - in hopes the offspring would be more like Blue. However, in the event Blue didn't pan out.. Wu had a backup plan, a raptor by the name of Iblis was prepared as a backup.

In this roleplay, the Indoraptor was severely injured - not killed - and was rescued by some of Wu's team. Wu's team managed to get it to an island where a scientist by the name of Avery took over his work. Avery created a new paddock - one for Iblis and her own pack. However, when the Indoraptor was recovered Iblis was seperated from her pack and placed in a paddock where she was to meet the Indoraptor. A new island, a new adventure, and the possibility of a new pack.. Where may all of this lead? Will Iblis and the Indoraptor get along?

However, on this island, another dinosaur is being worked on - one far more dangerous than the Indoraptor and Iblis is forced to cooperate with him to save her trainer. This threat is what happens when Wu gets the idea to combine a Spinosaurus with the primary gene inside the Indoraptor - The Indominus Rex, otherwise known as the Indoendocrin Spinedominus Rex.

-------

The white raptor was inside her paddock, laying in the brush wondering when she'd be returned to her pack. She wasn't entirely sure why, but, they had seperated her from them. She was taken, told to remain calm by her Alpha and then placed all by herself in this paddock. She got up, hearing the familiar crane and turned in place, thinking her pack was being placed in with her however, the shaking in the box as it neared ground alerted her that it was not the case. She moved further back into the brush, keeping low as she observed the box, wondering what was inside. She heard her Alpha above - "You sure she's safe? Don't put my raptor at risk, Avery." "Of course, she's fine Lisa. She's sitting there, see? She's fine! She's an animal anyway, you don't need to worry about her. I'm sure if she was able, she'd rip you limb from limb." Of course, Avery knew that wasn't true, but, she wanted the woman off her back for the moment. "release him."She told the person and soon.. The box's door opened, and something hesitantly stepped out. Iblis growled, taking note that it seemed.. Familiar? yes, familiar. She slowly moved through the brush, coming out a few feet away from it, standing straight, but keeping on her toes in the event this Other dinosaur was a threat. She heard the signal, a small whistle to catch her attention to tell her food was ready. The soft bleeting of a goat catching her attention momentarily before she returned her attention to the Indoraptor, claws flexing on her upper two legs and the talon on her feet tapping. She remained still, studying the other, wondering what they - he? Yes, she believed it was a he- was about to do. Finally, she barked, "Who are you?"

• 697f566b0065ab9d2a373a18dd02d37e.gif

A shadow fell upon the white raptor as the beast emerged, rather unhappily, from the box, muscles rippling with raw power beneath his jet scales. The Indoraptor, indeed a male, raised himself up straight to stand on his hind legs, his grotesque head swiveling around, eyes searching, as he observed his new environment. Nostrils flare and open, then the pupils of his eyes contract and slit as he scents humans. Disgusting creatures. His head abruptly whips toward them, standing high above on the observation deck, and he opens his wide jaws and lets out a high-pitched screech at them, his spines vibrating and standing on end - a threat display. Though he cannot speak in their harsh language, the baleful look in his eyes is enough to convey his feelings: He wanted to rip them limb from limb. And that was the reason for his name: Ripper, the "Stealth Fighter Jet of Dinosaurs," the monster who had just been set loose so carelessly into a new enclosure, and he wasn't alone.

An all-too-familiar bark caused the black horror to swivel his head, finally tearing his eyes off the humans above, and stared down at the Velociraptor. He hadn't seen her before, too caught up in his rage and wishing to taste the humans' flesh, that he had overlooked her. Yet here she was, a dinosaur whom he quickly recognized as one of his own, though was not entirely like him. He was a Hybrid after all - and a very hungry one at that. The whistling of a human and the bleating of a goat caught his attention for a moment, before he once again fixed his cruel gaze on the raptor before him. The killing claws on each toe tapped in the dirt and he let out a series of hisses and growls, before suddenly lunging toward the small female, reaching out with a long arm and seizing her petite head in his taloned fingers. The Indoraptor stared at her, watching her with interest, having only ever seen one Velociraptor in his life and that had been Blue whom he had fought against. He knew he could kill her easily - he could snap her neck or crush her delicate skull long before the humans could stop him, and they likely knew that, too.

Ripper debated on what to do with her, though ultimately decided to answer her question first. Perhaps she would foolishly try to break free from his sharp talons and attack him - that wouldn't end well for her. He wondered if she was as intelligent as all raptors should be. "I am Ripper," he hissed lowly, not easing his grip on her head as he tilted his own, eyes shining with primal curiosity. "More importantly, who are you?"

//hope this is okay! and hello! :) it's been such a long while!

ce929a878d6bb588cb4cedbd41d89ad9.gif

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EMPIRE

22 | she/her | tag or dm if needed

The post was edited 4 times, last by stormy ! ().

• The white female remained still, knowing that if she began to panic - her trainer and the other humans above would start to panic as well. Not to mention that may cause this other to attack. She wasn't getting attack - not yet - so, despite how uncomfortable the other's grasp was, Iblis remained still. Knowing her Trainer was watching, listening for any sign she unharmed, she gave a low chirp, a sign she was fine. The female studied the male before her... His response alerted her he was in fact raptor - or, at least, part raptor. Taking note of his scale color - black with a noticable stripe of yellow - Ripper, as he had introduced himself as, seemed as curious of her as she was of him. She decided to take that as a good sign. "I'm Iblis."She responds, tail curling slightly. Docile. That was the word that came to mind regarding Iblis, she wasn't a threat usually. However, Ripper had a record that said the opposite - Feral and Primal were two words frequently used to describe the Man-made predator. She could make out the image of her trainer. She was leaned over the bars of the observation deck, taking in the scene placed before her. Blue eyes locked with Amber, the female soon stating, "If i had planned to attack you, i'd of done it while you were preoccupied." Iblis wasn't dumb - she knew that her best moment of attack would of been when he was preoccupied with the humans standing above them on the observation deck. Iblis also wasn't one for attacking at random, nor attacking those she didn't perceive as a threat. He hadn't directly attempted to inflict harm on her - only tried to scare her from the looks of it.

"Now, that goat was meant to feed you - not me. I ate already so i need not hunt again for a bit."She says, gaze moving in the direction of the goat briefly. She had eaten already, so, she wouldn't need to hunt down that goat but, she could only guess that Ripper was in fact hungry. "if they think you're still hungry they'll release more as well."She states, glancing up. The small actions she'd made so far showed she trusted at least one of the humans standing above them.

ooc; That's great! And, yes, it has.

• ooc: I'm so sorry! I haven't forgotten about this, I promise ;u; I've been busy with work and my muse is pretty low right now. I'll reply tomorrow after I've gotten some well needed sleep. I'd rather not post a trash reply haha

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

• Ripper's spines began to flatten out once more, no longer standing on end as the albino raptor before him spoke, soon finishing her monologue. She was calm and indeed smart, unlike most who found themselves face-to-face with him. Most tended to lose themselves to fear and would get mauled because of it - not that they stood much of a chance, anyway.

But even despite being in his claws, her wits were strong. Just as she should be. Good; that meant he wouldn't have to kill her.

True he was a man-made killer, designed specifically by Dr. Wu to be a weapon, but that didn't mean he wanted to end the life of something that shared some of his DNA. However, he was still curious; the last Velociraptor he had met had been all too eager to fight him over some insolent human, and here this one was, glancing up at the two disgusting creatures on the observation deck. The look in Iblis's eyes told him all he needed to know: She cared for one of them. The Indoraptor just didn't understand it. She clearly had never been hurt and mistreated by them like he had, never had to feel threatened by those who created her. Humans were beneath him, and he enjoyed ripping them apart, to taste their blood and gore. They deserved all of it.

You could end her life so easily... a primitive voice whispered in his head - his inner voice, cold and cruel. She's the humans' pet, soft and weak. Raptor or not, she'll never be anything more than friends with the ones who keep you enslaved. A disapproving growl left his throat, and he shook his head, attempting to quiet his mind, though it took some effort. He was certainly beyond primitive, even for a dinosaur's standards. He really knew only one thing: How to kill. But that was Dr. Wu's fault; he truly had created the ultimate predator, even greater than the Indominus Rex.

Ripper inhaled sharply as he slowly but surely retracted his talons from around the female's skull, releasing her and stepping back. His killing claws tapped in frustration at how foolish she was, and he snorted, letting out a hiss. He glanced up at the humans watching them, amber eyes still narrowed to slits, before making a B-line toward the goat.

He didn't even bother to speak to Iblis again as he took off, on his hind legs at first, then on all fours. The goat bleated in fear as the beast drew near, and started pacing the fence in terror, looking for a way out, but its bleatings and frantic pacings were cut short as Ripper snatched it up in his jaws and shook it until it stopped crying out. Satisfied with the hunt, he then set the goat down and began to tear into its still-warm body with such savagery that most intelligent dinosaurs lacked; at least they were somewhat dignified about eating, the Hybrid was not. He knew no manners, only primitive behaviors programmed into every cell of his being.

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

• The female remained still, eyes trained on the other. Typically, most dinosaurs - especially other carnivores - would of moved away from the Indoraptor's grip in order to go in for an attack by now. She, however, could tell this dinosaur before her was not just raptor - his size alone said there was more in him than that - but he was able to think, clearly intelligent enough to do this so he knew how to elicit a certain reaction, and, that mean't he likely wasn't too vicious - right? So, this moment somewhat told her he wasn't as vicious as her trainer seemed to think him to be, which meant the Velociraptor had no need to feel threatened or afraid. When Ripper had released Iblis, she glanced from him to her trainer momentarily, catching the woman relax visibly. However, the reaction of the scientist was what would confuse the Raptor. Rather than relief, the tone of voice said she was excited by what had occurred. What are they excited about? That i didn't die? That the Other is Eating? Or is it that we haven't begun fighting? She thought to herself, soon she heard the cries of the goat cease and glanced in the direction the hybrid had gone, moving forward, she slipped toward where he was. She remained at a distance, a sense of curiosity driving her to come check. She watched the other eat momentarily, it clicking in her mind that Ripper wasn't as... tame? as others were usually. He instead showed more Feral behavior. He attacked and killed and ate with savagery only a Wild creature could replicate. Iblis would wait, keeping her distance in the event the other's instincts would tell him she was here to steal the food. She would wait until he was finished, "So, Ripper, do you know anything on why you are in here with me?"She would question the other, curious if he knew why. She had a guess as to why - one that was fairly obvious consider they placed him and her together away from her pack. But, she wasn't sure if there was any other reasons than that.

• Ripper had just finished munching down on the goat when Iblis approached, questioning him if he knew anything as to why they were together, in the pen. His face spattered with the blood of his victim, the Indoraptor swiveled his head to look at the raptor, his eyes somehow more feral than before. "The humans don't think I understand them, but I do," he barked in a plain, indifferent tone. That was true, he did understand the human language. But Dr. Wu and the other scientists had never considered how intelligent he actually was, how much brainpower they had given him, so the cruel among them often treated him like some dumb mutt - a mere lab experiment that didn't feel anything so they could abuse him as they saw fit, and in some ways they were right about that, at least. He was made to hunt and kill, and only that, after all. How would something cooked up in a lab, who had been programmed to do and to be one specific thing and nothing more, know anything else? Oh, he had heard many things that the humans conspired about. They thought their secrets were safe - unfortunately for them they had made a monster with the intelligence of the two most smartest creatures to ever exist. "They have a plan for us. They want us to mate, to have offspring. Luckily for you I'm not interested, and I don't know about you, Iblis, but I refuse to give the humans what they want. Unlike you, I'm not their obedient pet."

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

• Iblis was surprised momentarily which morphed to annoyance. "I am no pet."She snorted, gaze lifting to the observation deck, "The only one up there i'd trust with my life is the one they refer to as Avery. She's the only one. With my trust, comes my loyalty. She's been more concerned about me being in here with you than the rest of them."She states, the killing talons on her feet tapped. "As for their plans, we can agree then. I'm not interested in you and if they want us to mate - they will be disappointed. I'm not interested in you and have no desire to have you as my mate."She ended, blue eyes narrowing. She turned, heading for the corner of the paddock where she had set up a nest of sorts - a comfier place to lie down really. She settled on the nest, curling up after a moment. The female thought about the goal the humans had - Her mating with Ripper? That was as likely as her attacking Avery. She wondered how long it'd take them to realize the two had no intention of mating and how long it'd take them to move her back to her pack in addition.

ooc; so, i kind of had an idea? Maybe the scientist asks for Avery to enter the paddock to see how Ripper reacts to them entering to check on Iblis and thus he's able to witness something towards the Raptor that he'd not experienced himself - i.e genuine affection and care? Plus this could potentially lead to her stepping between Avery and Ripper, warning him

• Ripper watched with cold eyes as Iblis stalked off once she had finished speaking her thoughts. At least they were both in agreement, then. Though as far as he was concerned, she was still the humans' pet, allowing herself to get close to her precious scientist... It just wasn't right. But it wasn't his problem, and he didn't much care, as disgusting as it was.

Letting out a huff of air, the large male turned away from his now-finished meal and stalked over to a well-lit area of the paddock. He knew he would be in plain view of the humans, but being a reptile he quite needed to digest his food, and he knew he'd be observed by them for some time anyway, until they realized he wasn't going to breed with their precious female. In truth he hated feeling their eyes on him, but there was little he could do as the situation was right now. Laying down in the sun, half on his belly and half on his side, Ripper tilted his head up at the humans, watching them as the sun warmed his jet black scales.

ooc: Ooh yes! I love that idea! I'm 100% for it :'D

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

• The scientist, Liz, offered a sigh. Seeing the Indoraptor was resting she looked to Avery, "Well, you wanted to, go check on Iblis." Avery gaped, "Y-you're kidding, right?"She asked, and Liz sighed, "He's resting, and i want to test his reactions to you and you wanted to see if Iblis was okay after he grabbed her, so, here's your chance - go down there and check her." Avery blinked, looking to the Indoraptor momentarily then Iblis. Avery supposed this was an opportunity to see how her Raptor would now react to her, and, how this new raptor acted towards humans seeing as she had personally never interacted or seen the Indoraptor before now. Not to mention, who knows when her next opportunity will come. She made her way off the Observation platform soon standing infront of the Maintenance door, knowing that opening the Paddock door was risky. She opened the door and slipped inside, soon giving a sharp whistle, catching Iblis' attention. Iblis got up, going to greet her trainer. "ib,"The nickname earned a soft chirp. The Trainer shut the door moving toward Iblis. knowing it'd be moments before the indoraptor would also approach. Avery held a hand out toward Iblis letting her approach the rest of the way. she pressed her snout into her hand, tail waving. "I missed you too, Girl."She said, chuckling softly and sliding her hand up the raptor's snout and to the top of her head where she removed her hand. Iblis chirped, inching closer, knowing her Trainer wanted a look. She allowed her to touch her neck, Avery checking her for any marks from Ripper's claws. "I know, you want to go back to your pack.. I'd return you but, Liz will not allow me to do so.."Avery says, frowning. She felt at ease for the most part thanks to the Raptor's calmer temperament. "But your pack is doing fine.. I've been making sure they are well taken care of in your absence." Avery assured chuckling. She liked to think Iblis understood her fully, but, she knew that wasn't the case. Iblis chirped, her partial understanding catching what was important. Her tail waved, the raptor somewhat relaxed.. well, that is until her attention was pulled to what else was in the exhibit. Blue eyes narrowed slightly as she hissed, stepping in front of Avery protectively.

• c9ca2989e536f6a4d4cb767de51cf6f0.gif

Ripper watched as the humans conversed - too high up to properly hear what was being said so quietly. As one of the women, whom he suspected was Iblis' trainer, walked off, looking mildly concerned by whatever the other scientist had told her to do, the black beast snorted and went back to relaxing.

However, the opening of the paddock door moments later immediately caught Ripper's attention, his head jerking in the direction the sound had come from. Quickly, the beast got to his feet, inhaling deeply as he scented the air. What he smelled made the spines rise along his neck - human. Piecing together what he had just seen, he suspected it was the white raptor's precious scientist, and promptly went to investigate, claws tapping in the dirt.

Upon approaching the door, the large male let out a vicious snarl at the sight before him. Iblis and her filthy human, who seemed to be having a touching moment. He started toward Avery, the intent to kill flashing in his eyes, however something within him made him stop in his tracks, bringing him to stand several feet away from the pair. Close, yet far enough that Iblis had time to jump in front of her human, and hissing at him. The Indoraptor cocked his head ever so slightly, never having seen such... - kindness, was it? - toward a dinosaur from a human. And yet here this one was petting a creature that could most definitely bite her hand off if she wanted to. What was this?

His confusion and curiosity, however, was cut short as aggression bubbled back up to the surface, that primal part of him that was designed to kill, reminding him that there was a human in his new, however temporary, paddock. Jaws opening impossibly wide, he let out an ear-piercing, high-pitched screech at Iblis, taking a few stomping steps toward the much smaller raptor. "Get out of my way, pet."

tumblr_p9vf9gGAJk1sazoj2o3_500.gifv

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

The post was edited 2 times, last by stormy ! ().

• She snarled in response, turning toward him fully, "Back off, Beast."She responded, she didn't care about being called 'pet' and she doubted he cared about being called 'beast'. Her upper lip was drawn back, revealing her set of sharp teeth. Iblis knew her jaw power paled in comparison to his - but, what mattered was defending her Trainer - not whether she could actually fight him off. A hand along her spine grabbing some of her attention, but she still had a good chuck of her attention on Ripper, "I will attack you if it means defending her. I do not wish to - but if it comes down to it, i will."She warns, the raptor moving back slightly, ready to rush him if necessary. "She only came to check on me, to make sure i wasn't harmed, when you grabbed me, in any way and to see me since she can't do that now since i'm unfortunately stuck in here with you."She stated, and offered a chirp to her Trainer, who looked to her in surprise, "Iblis, calm down.. You don't need to get hurt in order to protect me.."Her trainer said, petting the Raptor's spine in hopes to calm her but - it didn't seem to be working. The trainer frowned, glancing between the Indoraptor and Iblis. She'd have to get Iblis' attention on her fully somehow... What could she do..?

Iblis remained still, studying the other's postures and movement. She had no intention of attacking unless he made a move to do so first. She glanced toward Avery, noticing the woman was now beside her, a hand on her spine to try and calm the female raptor so she would get out of harm's way. However, the female had zero interest in following her trainer's order - she wouldn't allow her to die for whatever Ripper endured. She eyed the Hybrid, "I will only say it once more, Either go back to where you were or take another step closer and i'll attack."She gave her final warning, a small sign she didn't actually want to attack the other. They may have differing views on humans, but, that didn't mean they needed to kill one another - right? Right.

As the beast slowly drew nearer, stomping steps making his scaly muscles ripple, another screech left his tooth-filled maw, one that sounded very human, but this particular vocalization was one of laughter, his throat vibrating with the unnatural sound. Mimicry was something he was known for- he was particularly good at mimicking the screams of his victims, and thus where the human undertone came from. "You think you can protect her from me? You'll be the first to die, and when I'm done with your corpse I'll feast upon her flesh," he hissed, tail thumping in challenge. As one corner of his maw tilted up in a horrific, intelligent smirk, Ripper crept ever closer, until he was so close the female would no doubt feel his hot breath upon her scales. "What is it with your kind, so intent on saving your precious humans? They keep us here, imprison us, treat us like filth!" With an angry half-roar half-scream, he suddenly and very violently lashed out with his front talons, aiming at Iblis' lithe figure, intending on smacking her across the paddock. He was done. She would die here and now, and so would her human.

//I'm so sorry for such a late reply! I've been very busy with work as they've given me extra hours and I just haven't been able to get in a proper reply until now! Hopefully this isn't too garbage btw, was kinda curious what would happen if they fought

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

The post was edited 1 time, last by stormy ! ().

• The female allowed the other raptor to strike her, sliding across the paddock when she had landed and getting up. Avery was already making a move toward the door which was beginning to open however, she'd stop, looking toward Iblis momentarily, I can't just leave her to get attacked by this thing.. "Treat whom like filth? A spacious enclosure, live prey, and a healthy life with a pack is what i know. You're so bent on hating them you fail to realize that humans - like us - aren't all the same."She said, shaking herself off. "I've never known cruelty from her - from Avery - and you have yet to either."She says, straightening. Iblis could feel blood leaking along her side - a clear sign she was at least cut up by the male's talons. She shrieked, about to run at the male when a familiar figured moved in front of her. "Avery the hell are you doing! Get out of there before he rips you both to pieces!" Liz yelled from above, nearly falling over the rails herself in her panic. "No! I'm securing IB's safety first. I told you before - her trainer or not, i'm replaceable - she isn't."She called, feeling the white raptor press her head into her side to try and move her but Avery remained still. "Call the transport team - you'll need to transport Ib' to a medical care center. She's got some cuts on her side that look to be a little deep and i don't want them to get infected."She said, casting a glance to the observation deck. The woman turned her attention to Ripper.

"So, from the files i've read.. You were kept in a cramped little cell without much room to wander, and given poor-quality meat which was pretty much thrown into your little cell. That's no way to treat an animal - let alone one of human intelligence as you and Iblis are. That was with Wu - the man who cared not about his subjects." She'd say, unsure if the raptor understood at all but talking to herself on what she knew. "Liz and myself - thankfully - are very different. Liz does care - even if she sometimes doesn't act it. Me? I'm a bleeding heart. I can't stand to watch an animal - or a dinosaur - get harmed or neglected. Hence, why i fear for my Raptor's welfare." Avery spoke to aloud, deciding to test her own hypothesis - that the raptor Liz said was 'just slightly smarter than Iblis' was actually a lot smarter than they thought, perhaps with intelligence greater than that of the humans who created it. "I can tell you are intelligent, probably more than they even know. So, i'll offer you a deal. Iblis leaves here for medical aid and you do not bother the men or women who come in to retrieve her, and i will stay put and become what ever it is you want - food, a toy for you to chase around the enclosure - whatever. I only want to secure my raptor's safety."She says, and glances to Iblis, Who is still trying to nudge her out of the way and succeeding slightly as she is slowly pushing Avery aside bit by bit. Avery takes a small step forward towards the hybrid. Liz called down, "Medical unit coming - they'll take Iblis over right away." The female said, watching the scene below with immense curiosity and a hint of fear. You're crazy Avery. Why are you doing this? We need you for this test as Iblis is only willing to listen to you.

00c; No worries. I imagine that the start of a proper fight between them would spark Avery's need to protect Iblis - kind of like Blue when it came to Owen. So, i had Iblis take the first hit and Avery move to leave as her Raptor wanted but she ended up unable to as she knew what could potentially come of it. She'd probably one of two people to understand how smart he actually is and thus try to talk to him as she would another human and hope whatever she says or does works and if not - she'd make a deal of some sort to try and secure the safety of one of the only beings in the world that truly matter to her - Iblis. Otherwise, i'd imagine the fight with Ripper and Iblis being similar to the fight with Blue and Ripper.

Ripper had been preparing to fight the albino female as she screeched and started to charge him, when her human stepped between them. A brief show of mild surprise flashed across his scaly features as the woman began to speak to him - not as a crazed, man-eating monster, but almost as if he were like her, a human. The first time anyone had spoken to him as if he were anything but what Wu made him. She started to make a deal with him, in exchange for her raptor's life, and curiosity sparked in those intelligent amber eyes. Avery had his interest. Glancing to Iblis, blood running from the gash on her side, Ripper let out a distorted chirp that wasn't quite a Velociraptor's as he grinned at the raptor; his way of telling her that he was going to have a lot of fun with her precious human.

Glinting wildly in the light, the large male's eyes shifted back to Avery, watching her face and body language as she slowly stepped closer. He was aware he could reach out and grab her and end her life right then and there, but... The promise of her deal was too good to pass up. So, the hybrid let out an agreeing rumble, before nodding his head to signify that he understood every word she had said and was willing to accept.

To further this, the Indoraptor slowly backed up, but he gave the woman a warning hiss and glanced sharply to the door before snapping his jaws in Iblis' direction - his way of telling her not to pull back on their deal and try and make a run for it before the medical unit arrived or he'd kill her raptor, though if she cared for Iblis as much as she seemed to, he doubted she would. But precautions must be taken, just in case.

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

The post was edited 1 time, last by stormy ! ().

• She stood still as the raptor behind was tranquilized, something that had to be done as Avery knew the raptor wouldn't go willingly knowing what was likely about to happen. The female sunk down and was soon fixed into the strips before she was lifted from the enclosure along with the two men who had gotten her, Leaving avery with Ripper.. "Now as Promised, i'll stay here. However, i think you should consider carefully what you plan to do.. You could kill me, eat me, chase me around until i trip and fall.. However, there is an option i don't think you've considered. That option being leaving me alive. You've known cruelty, if you left me alive, i could show the kindness Iblis has known her entire life. When she was freshly hatched - she was the weakest of her siblings. She was small, frail, and.. now? You'd never guess it. But, she frequently got sick when she was very young, so, i had to stay with her a lot and help nurse her through the illness. She's known nothing but kindness and i'd hate for her to fall into the wrong hands.. A raptor that loyal doesn't deserve to know how cruel other humans can be."She says, frowning slightly. "As i said.. I'd happily show you the kindness you've missed out on. All you gotta do is trust me a little."She says, looking toward the raptor. "I've put some trust into you - coming in here and even offering you a deal to let Iblis leave. So, why not try returning it a little?"She asked, thankful the raptor actually understood her. That made things a lot easier. Granted, she wasn't sure he'd accept her offer again - once was lucky, twice? That'd be a miracle so she waited instead, awaiting the feel of the hybrid's talons ripping through her or his jaws clamping down on her. She hoped her actions thus far though would help the Indoraptor choose differently, but, it'd all depend on him. It didn't matter what she said or did - it was his choice that would ultimately decide her fate in the next few moments. Liz by this point was looking away, not wanting to witness what she guessed was coming the men with the tranquilizer guns were on standby, waiting for a command to take aim and pump the indoraptor full of Tranquilizers.