plot with a sweetheart river clan warrior?

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • YOU BELONG WITH THE STARS AND THE CLOUDS —

olive is my babbbieee she's the character I've had longest on this site since restarting SO I'm really looking to get her some new plots going to keep my muse up for her <3 for reference, she's an ex-kittypet who currently resides in river clan. she's very shy but kind hearted n knows how to crack a joke or two - if you wanna know more her full persona etc is linked in her sig under tags. I'm very relaxed about what happens with her but I've just plopped a bunch of ideas down below as to what she's up for / not up for

OPEN:

- friendships

- crushes / relationships

- rivals

- enemies (but nothing serious)

- minor fights / injuries (she is docile so won't start and will likely lose)

CLOSED:

- being killed / capturing or killing another

- litters (unless there's a genuine long term relationship oop)

WOULD YOU KNOW MY NAME

IF I SAW YOU IN HEAVEN?

oliveberry + riverclan warrior + tags + plot

• Ooo

Stagpaw has sisters in RiverClan which he plans to visit so maybe on his way in/out of RiverClan he bumps into Oliveberry and forms an innocent apprentice crush on her? Her kindhearted nature would absolutely blow him away ahaha

He doesn't really know how to handle his emotions right now and probably won't even know what a crush is, expect that it's there and it's bugging him, since he's going through that phase right now 0:

━━ WATCHER OF THE ETERNAL FLAME

I'LL BE THE GUARD DOG OF YOUR FAVOURITE DREAMS *:・゚✧*:・゚

stagpaw | 10 moons | shadowclan | tags | rped by monaco

oh bless him he sounds like an absolute darling!! that would be a really cute dynamic to write so I'm super down <3 who makes the thread?

WOULD YOU KNOW MY NAME

IF I SAW YOU IN HEAVEN?

• Maybe friends with Mottlewish? She is also a sweet ex-kittypet whom I have longest on this site haha. They could meet on the gathering as I don't believe SkyClan and RiverClan share a border.

i stan this boy

ready as i’ll ever be!

—— plays Nettlepaw (DarkClan apprentice), Pepperpaw (ThunderClan apprentice), Mottlewish (SkyClan queen) | storage | character histories

of course! yea I think the board would do well with more opens anyway <3

and yes! I can make the thread in fortrees, I'll tag you when its up

WOULD YOU KNOW MY NAME

IF I SAW YOU IN HEAVEN?