What Could Possibly Go Wrong? ((Indoraptor RP - Sign Up))

• Prompt: What if Jurassic World never closed down?

Plot: This roleplay takes place in an AU setting where the JW theme park never experienced mass deaths due to the Indominus breakout and therefore never shut down and abandoned Isla Nublar. Also, Fallen Kingdom never happened either (yet??). Jurassic World is still open, the Indominus Rex project was a huge success and opened dozens of gates for hybrid attractions, and the park is booming due to the recent addition of the Indoraptor training program where elite Indoraptor Handlers are breeding and training the hybrids like they have done with velociraptors in the past for viewer entertainment and experimental purposes. However among the handlers, there is a group secretly conspiring to sell the trained Indoraptors to the military for profit right out from under the park's nose. Also worth a note, is that none of the characters from the movie exist in this roleplay.

Roleplay:

Chat: This is also the chat

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Death, bloodshed, violence, and swearing will likely happen in this thread. You've been warned.

The Indoraptors are kept in one large enclosure as a pack. They are trained in separate training paddocks and preform shows in a larger 'raptor arena', and are transported from place to place via comfortable holding pens connecting the enclosure, training paddocks, and raptor arena all together.

They are not all female like how all dinosaurs are female in the movies, to allow more character freedom and to allow breeding.

In the Indo pack, females are larger than males and are the dominant gender. It's not a requirement, but males should have more vibrantly colored streaks and spines than females

There won't be any hatchlings or pregnant Indoraptor characters yet

Try not to have like ten Indos and only two handlers. Handlers are unlimited, only two Indoraptors per person, genders do not have to be kept even :)

Handlers can train up to four Indos in a group

You do not have to sign up to be an Indoraptor Handler. Simply post a pic, name, short description, and whether or not the person is part of the group planning to sell the Indos to the military and you're set.

To be an Indoraptor though, please use the sign up form below. A must if you are going to be an Indoraptor, your Indo has to either be at least a little bit trained OR be capable of being trained if they are not. Your raptor can be as nasty and unruly and dangerous as you like and you are allowed to have them start off as completely untrained, but they must show at least a little sliver of hope of being trained and tempered or the handlers will have them neutralized because they are incapable of being trained and are a high risk hazard to the park and it's people. Just because your Indo has or will kill or injure people, does not mean it cannot be tempered and trained so you have a lot of freedom to make a nasty Indoraptor.

If a handler's squad of Indos are deemed eligible, the group can be selected to preform in shows in the raptor arena in front of millions of guests with their handler! In order to preform though, the handler must have a full squad of four Indos

You do not have to wait to be accepted, simply sign up and jump right into rping! If there is anything in your form that needs fixing then I will kindly let you know :)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

My handler and Indoraptor!

• Track, may make a handler later. Glad this is back!

• LMAO glad to see Mercy again. I'm never gonna get over her full name being Lord Have Mercy, still makes me giggle :') For Riot, having a blind Indo is just fine!

• Brave men do not kill dragons

Image result for dragon rider quotes

Brave men ride them

Please consider helping my dragons grow <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evengaline ().

• 47c1dab3f21f6ebd9a61c199d5f64caea09487bb.gifv

FOREVER MAY YOU REIGN ♔

21 + female + demisexual + pagan & witch + chaotic neutral + spiritual practitioner

The post was edited 2 times, last by stormy ! ().

• ~:Wanderer:~ Oh, haha! Thank you! I got so excited when I saw it! Kinda did a Blue thing with his overall personality (diversity!) and I’m SO pumped for this! Also, I really love the designs of your babies too! 👀

47c1dab3f21f6ebd9a61c199d5f64caea09487bb.gifv

FOREVER MAY YOU REIGN ♔

21 + female + demisexual + pagan & witch + chaotic neutral + spiritual practitioner

• Yessss FF needs more dinosaur rps. Btw I love everyone's characters, diversity in appearance and behavior is always awesome.

• hope this is alright ...

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

The post was edited 1 time, last by KagomeMoana ().

• I love the diversity of the characters here a lot actually

Work schedule ;:

• Ahhhhhh I love all of them! Ruse, Hupia, and Sirsiki are amazing omg. I like how Siki doesn't like Indigo. I'm glad to see Spark and Nessie again too, and they can def be sibs with Indigo again if you'd want

• XD Why thank you - I figured we got to have some fun right?? lol

Work schedule ;:

• Just gonna go ahead and ask beforehand, could Matt maybe handle Ruse and Mercy? I really want him to have a full squad of diverse indoraptors haha. That said though, Matt is 100% open to handle any of the indos who don't have handlers yet.

Brave men do not kill dragons

Image result for dragon rider quotes

Brave men ride them

Please consider helping my dragons grow <3

• Nessie would a good indo for a beginner, and Spark needs a fearless handler

• Ahhh I'm so glad you guys like Hupia! He's not the most unique in terms of personality, but I really wanted him to be more human tolerant than most, so it makes me happy that you guys like him! Everyone's characters are so amazing! Loving them all so far <3

Kushala Daora Woop! I think Hupia will be a good fit for Jenny! :'D

47c1dab3f21f6ebd9a61c199d5f64caea09487bb.gifv

FOREVER MAY YOU REIGN ♔

• I love hup - his personality would mean he would get along better with Sirsiki due to her possessive persona of Cel

Work schedule ;: