sharks in the water — open, intro

• ALL I NEED IS A HEART ATTACK, C'MON —

"Hey, that's mine." The cream point glared daggers at the much larger tom-kit, who dared to lay a paw on his toad. The kit made the mistake of rolling his eyes, setting off Shark-kit's spark. "Alright, that's it," he growled, before pouncing into him and knocking the wind out of the kitten. He had decked the male out onto the camp floor, sending him sprawling below Shark-kit's smoldering midnight blue gaze.

"If you ever steal my fresh-kill again, I'll cuff you over the ears. Go get your own." The tom hissed something at him, before running off, likely to tell his mother. Nearby he heard a whisper of a queen warning her she-kit to "be weary of Pantherfrost and Amberlight's tom-kit." He snorted, giving a lick to one of the grizzly curls on his chest, before loudly stating, "You know, just because my name's Shark-kit doesn't mean I bite." No, he didn't bite - usually.

— HUMBLE MY BONES WITH A CARDIAC

I LIVE BY A HOSPITAL, AND EVERY DAY I GO OUT WALKING PAST ITS SICKLY WINDOWS —

I SEE PEOPLE DYING THERE, BUT MY TENDER AGE MAKES IT HARD TO CARE

bio + plot + 4 moons + sharkkit + sandlily xx pantherfrost (assumed to be amberlight xx pantherfrost) + cream point tom with indigo blue eyes

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharkkit. ().

• You got a perfect one, so put it on me...

Amberlight, Warrior of Shadowclan

Femalestorage24 moonsSingle

Amberlight would of course hear the Queen's whispers, and having heard her sons growl (something that was becoming all TOO familiar lately) she had come outside to see Shark-kit bouncing towards her with a toad in his mouth. Her tail would wrap around him in greeting as she spoke, "You're not going to make many friends if you keep that up." She sounded stern, but the look in her eyes was anything but. Still, she raised a golden paw and used it to ruffle the top of his head, "Clanmates can't steal another clanmates food. It's EVERYONES food, I swear you're more like your father everyday.." the Bengal would then lay back down, pulling her son between her paws and go to work on grooming his soft curly fur. Even if he protested.

Speech

☾*: IF YOU LOVE ME RIGHT — WE'LL 'LOVE' FOR LIFE

SHADOWCLAN || WARRIOR || 24 MOONS || PENNED BY @/!ZAEYA! || TAGS

• "Is that meant to be an insult?" Pantherfrost would feign offense, lifting a paw to his chest as if shocked by the statement before continuing to approach his family, whiskers twitching with mild amusement. Shark-kit's reputation was growing worse and worse by the day; had he gotten this mischievous streak from him? Boy, he hoped not, but he certainly wouldn't have gotten it from his mother. The massive ebony tom halted beside Amberlight as he cast a stern look down at his son, tail swishing behind him. "Listen to your mother, Shark-kit." It was all he would say before dropping down onto his side, sprawling beside the pair as he baked in the sunlight. The day was unusually warm, not that he was complaining. All they needed was Houndkit and the whole family would be present.

I'LL WRECK THIS IF I HAVE TO —

ShadowClan Warrior + Tom + 32 Moons + Bio & Pinterest

• — " it's hard to breathe but thats alright, hush "

Blinking owlishy in what could only be horror, Maggie would pipe in to the conversation. " He had it first, he shouldn't have to share it. Finders keepers. " she'd say darkly, with a warning glance at the same random kit that had attempted to take the toad as if the other may try and take away her own meal - a rather large cricket, and a small lizard that had frozen to death the night before. Quickly eating her meal - with an obnoxiously loud, rather unpleasant crunching sound that echoed within the nursery - she'd huff, choosing now to ignore the others in the den.

I SEE THE WORLD THROUGH EYES COVERED IN INK AND BLEACH

( CROSS OUT THE ONES WHO HEARD MY CRIES AND WATCHED ME WEEP )

• littlepaw heard the commotion, and glanced over at where sharkkit was arguing with another kit over a piece of prey. with a frown tugging at his lips, the small boy shook his head. "...c-cl-clanmates aren't s-s-supposed to f-fight," he murmured, mainly to himself, as his tail hugged tighter around his paws. upon hearing sharkkit exclaim that he didn't bite, littlepaw cast a swift, dubious glance towards him. maybe not with your teeth, but you certainly bite with your words! this thought remained unspoken, kept chained and locked up behind bars by his mealy-mouthed ways.

the kit's attitude was concerning to him. if he was so aggressive towards everyone now, how aggressive was he going to be when he grew older, and learned how to fight? but, at the very least, littlepaw was glad to see that amberlight appeared to care for her children, and no longer held any traces of anger in her body language like she did the day she and pantherfrost brought the kits back to shadowclan.

I WISH THAT I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS

——— ⋆ 'CAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS, THEY SEEM TO FIT IN

• To Stagpaw, the aggressive attitude wasn't concerning, not yet at least. The kit was, well, a kit, and from what he gathered they were pretty impressionable, easily disciplined. Or perhaps that had just been Stagpaw and his own littermates. Either way, he figured Pantherfrost and Amberlight would talk some sense into the kit at some point if incidents like this continued to occur. He was just glad that he didn't have any kits of his own. Perhaps some day, but Stagpaw didn't need to worry about such business now. If anything, he wasn't even sure if he wanted kits. "Plenty of prey to go around" the fallow tom shrugged carelessly, a friendly smile curling his tan muzzle upwards.

━━ WATCHER OF THE ETERNAL FLAME

I'LL BE THE GUARD DOG OF YOUR FAVOURITE DREAMS *:・゚✧*:・゚

stagpaw | 9 moons | shadowclan | tags | rped by monaco

• ALL I NEED IS A HEART ATTACK, C'MON —

It was almost like he had a mental hiccup once his mother approached, and she made sure to swiftly get to work in effeminately trussing him up with her tail. He dropped his amphibian fresh-kill, as if surrendering his hands in the air after getting pulled over by a cop. Taken hostage, the unruly kitten - whose hair was just the same - growled at his mother's licks, though it held a subtle gentleness to it as if holding back. Of course he was; this was his mother! But he still was just as feisty as they came.

Whether he was going to make friends wasn't much of a concern to him. Warriors, after all, didn't need friends; in his own words, "They only need claws!" He enjoyed wandering around on his own anyway, never tied to any social obligation and could just hang out with anyone really. Sure, most encounters did end rather negatively, but they weren't boring, at least! "I don't need friends," he groaned, rolling his eyes and flattening his ears back as his mother's paw tousled up the cream coils of fur atop his head.

At her words that Clanmates couldn's steal each other's food, he supposed that made sense ... yet, still came a whine of, "But mom, I wanted it! And I saw it first!" As Maggotkit piped up, he would have agreed if he did not find both her crunching repulsive and the rude way she had stated the words as unsound. He held the belief solely because it seemed fair, but in an instant he had changed his mind. It seemed, well, petty when put that way. It didn't make sense.

"Um ... nevermind, I'm sorry," he mewed with a sheepish red tint to his cheeks. He would have said more, maybe even explained, but he was still wrapping his head around whether what he had done was bad or not. Littlepaw's words pierced his thoughts profoundly, although he was also unsure if those were true. Fighting was fun! Why would it be bad? He could slightly understand prey because it was just food, and there was a lot of it, with little reason to be mad about not getting a certain piece. That seemed silly. Fighting was the stuff of myths and legends and warrior tales, though; he lived for it! He could never give that up. He was going to be a warrior someday, which meant fighting was awesome!

His eyes initially lit up as Pantherfrost appeared, but his next statement was the rain on his parade. The boy hunched over in defeat. "Amberlight never lets me do anything, dad!" he whined in his shrill, youthful tone, a pleading pair of puppy eyes looking up at the black tom. Couldn't he ever do anything he wanted to without his mother always interfering?

— HUMBLE MY BONES WITH A CARDIAC

I LIVE BY A HOSPITAL, AND EVERY DAY I GO OUT WALKING PAST ITS SICKLY WINDOWS —

I SEE PEOPLE DYING THERE, BUT MY TENDER AGE MAKES IT HARD TO CARE

bio + plot + 4 moons + sharkkit + sandlily xx pantherfrost (assumed to be amberlight xx pantherfrost) + cream point tom with indigo blue eyes

• As the ebony warrior stretched out with a light groan of pleasure, he peeled back a single eyelid to look at his sun. Lips turned up in amusement, Pantherfrost would then roll onto his back with his tail flicking idly, paws tucked against his chest. "Get used to it, pal. She never lets me do anything either." A rare grin would cross his muzzle and he nearly expected his child's mother to cuff him across the ear for that statement. Still, it was funny. Then, he turned his head towards the cream point kit and raised a brow. "Tell you what. Tomorrow, why don't I teach you and your brother some battle moves? No sons of mine will enter apprenticeship without a few tricks up their fur."

I'LL WRECK THIS IF I HAVE TO —

ShadowClan Warrior + Tom + 32 Moons + Bio & Pinterest

• You got a perfect one, so put it on me...

Amberlight, Warrior of Shadowclan

Femalestorage24 moonsSingle

Only an affectionate purr would rise from her sons whining and once she was done, she would release the scrap of fur to wreck whatever havoc he chose next. She would snort at Pantherfrosts words and, as he had thought, her paw flashed out and lightly cuffed his ear in retaliation for his statement, "Yes, because otherwise you'd be in more trouble then you usually are." She would smile gently at the two of them as she rested her head on her paws then. Her tail would thump lazily behind her as she listened to the boys talk, and for a moment, she allowed her self to believe that Shark-kit really was her son...and Pantherfrost really did love her.

Speech

☾*: IF YOU LOVE ME RIGHT — WE'LL 'LOVE' FOR LIFE

SHADOWCLAN || WARRIOR || 24 MOONS || PENNED BY @/!ZAEYA! || TAGS