plot with buttercup!

• as soon as his joining thread is wrapped up, beau is gonna he running a muck in the streets of solaris, so i’d like to get some plots going! he’s open to... pretty much anything? :)

• we could possibly have something interesting between these two :0 nat is,,, sort of a bard/singer type as well, although he's also much different than simply a singer, as he comes from a seadragon empire which uses creatures like him with an affinity for the elements and teaches him how to use his voice in order to manipulate it :'D he's grown up his entire life singing but it's to control the waters

he also has a much different language than what most of the agrelos creatures have, much more inherently melodic than the harsher counterpart of the common language, so he's,,, very iffy about buttercup's voice and singing because it's not at all his cup of tea. he's used to the much more calming/magical voices of his kin than the weird garbled sounds of this language, so we might be able to do something about that :0 and buttercup can maybe accuse him of not knowing anything,,, then nat whips out his own song only to end up being plot fodder for me because hes Not Allowed To Sing as there are assassins after his head who can hear it because,, Water

HONEY, I LAUGH WHEN IT SINKS IN; A PILLAR I AM OF PRIDE

SCARCELY CAN SPEAK FOR MY THINKING WHAT YOU'D DO TO ME TONIGHT

TAGS | PLOTTING | SOLARIS KINGDOM | PENNED BY HYMN

• oooh!

beau: yeah whatever man what do u know

nat: *sings*
    beau: :0

beau: we’re best friends now and there’s nothing you can do about it whoops

buttercup can be SO ANNOYING but he would love learning about nat’s language and he’d try to teach him all the different kinds of songs of landlubbers and such. i want them to be begrudging friends lol

• mayhaps mari could develop a jealousy crush on buttercup (regardless of whether its one-sided or mutual lmao) ?? cuz hes almost definitely sitting there like "oh so this flower-named musical guy is being friendly with my daughter?? how dare he be me but better" and he'd absolutely fall in love despite himself :00!!

LAY ME DOWN IN SHEETS OF LINEN

YOU'VE HAD A BUSY DAY TODAY

male domestic cat + knight of sk + nightscout of dd + tags

• oh crap I totally forgot to reply to this whoops

that sounds really good!! nat would,, def warm up to him if he expressed interest in his home/language :'D he misses his home even if he can't come back to it anymore

HONEY, I LAUGH WHEN IT SINKS IN; A PILLAR I AM OF PRIDE

SCARCELY CAN SPEAK FOR MY THINKING WHAT YOU'D DO TO ME TONIGHT

TAGS | PLOTTING | SOLARIS KINGDOM | PENNED BY HYMN