MAMA THE ANGELS - * - DISAPPEARANCE/CAPTURE

• ✦ ✧ ✦ ver was on a rampage, it seemed. ripping off legs, snatching up clan mates. spiritline had no knowledge of the reasons behind her anger-fueled mission, and was all the more confused when he became her next target. seeing her on the border once more and he'd snarled out a question, but the woman was in no mood to talk. a fight ensued, but the small fox was eventually defeated. ver flew him off to do god knows what. the scene was harsh, trampled grass splattered with blood, and a bamboo flute lying abandoned on the ground next to a basket of herbs. the scent of the veil and the ruins mingled with the presence of hyperia and the sanctuary. where either of them were was a mystery.

YOU MY ANGEL, HEY

I THINK YOU COME FROM ABOVE

SPIRITLINE BANDAUHER | HYPERIA * SANCTUARY | RANGER * MEMBER | TAGS

• Was Hyperia the butt of every joke, or rather, raid now? Was it in the transition of leadership? Did all their enemies somehow know that they were going through a rough patch? It certainly felt that way with both Athanasius and now Spiritline gone. Brows knitting together as the quartet of scents mingled together he let out a frosty sigh. If there was one person that would go out of their way to dick with Hyperia it was Ver. What the hell was her game? What could she possibly be playing at this time? Scooping up the flute in his jaws carefully he nestled it safely into the basket of herbs. "Spiritline is gone," he announced into the wind. Maybe someone with some authority would overhear him.

━━━━ THE TAX MAN'S TAKEN ALL MY DOUGH

AND LEFT ME IN MY STATELY HOME *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

mikhalitsyn k. aurum | hyperian isles | seeker | storage

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Aphrodite had just returned to the campsite when Mike's words fell on her ears. She instantly could feel her limbs go numb. "What?" She says, turning her head Mike's way. She approaches to the side of Mike, almost brushing her fur against his. Tears once again well up in her eyes. Aphrodite was just such a crybaby. "No .. why?" She murmurs, looking at the empty spot. The scent of the Ruins and Veil hits her nose, and she perks up. Her ears shift. "I'm going to the Ruins," She says, not bothering to address Mike or anyone else nearby.

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Hyperian Deputy & Cleric Apprentice ☆ Winged Snow Leopard/Jaguar Hybrid ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• Looking down at the small hybrid he bit the inside of his cheek. Was she really thinking of going alone, this soon? She'd get herself ripped apart by those lunatics. Exhaling a cold breath into the wind he shook his head. "I'm assuming there's no convincing you otherwise so I'll come too," muttered the dog, staring to the sky from beneath tired eyelids. Was having friends supposed to be this tiring? He was already going to be dragged across Agrelos from obligation. Damn, his peaceful life that he once knew was slipping out of his paws so he better kiss it goodbye.

• 'Spiritline is gone,'

The fox eyes furrowed at Mike's words as he bounded over, the white fox hesitated for a moment before speaking up, "I really do advice against it, not saying we shouldn't go for him but...we need a plan before we get into something we can't get out of," he said. His words felt foreign almost as if he didn't want to voice them but he had to, it wasn't like him to not voice out thoughts that were needed to be voiced out. "Please think it through, we can't have more people get captured, you two will be greatly outnumbered it's not safe," he said borderline softly almost afraid they'll lash out at him, especially Aphrodite.

☾*: THOUSAND NIGHTS, I REPEATED SO MANY TIMES

A VICIOUS CYCLE OF NIGHTMARES I’LL END IT NOW. —————

AKA. "NEON" / HYPERIAN ISLES / SEEKER (SHP) / TAGS / PENNED BY GIRI

• Looking towards Neonlights he acknowledged his older clanmate's words with a nod. The fox was right. It was a poor idea, rushing over to the border of an enemy. "Well, yes, I'd be lying if I thought it was a good idea, but Athanasius and Spiritline are both gone now. We have to do something. It has been almost a week since Athanasius was kidnapped by the Exiles. How much longer should he or Spiritline have to wait before they're rescued?" Another week? Two? A month? A year? Would they die at the hands of their captor? If they moved now what injuries they might possibly receive could be minimalized, at the expense of Mike and Aphy though if they did go. Erasmus said he had a plan. He said that they would rescue Athanasius, but he was still gone.

"Who knows, maybe everyone is working together to pick us off one by one," he mused looking towards the sky with a hollow sounding sigh. Both Athanasius and Spiritline are our healers, I'd hate to assume who goes next. Thought the hound with a sideways glance towards Aphy.

• "Spiritline is gone."

The ivory lion's head jerked up abruptly, blue eyes frosting over as ice coated his veins. For a heartbeat, he was frozen in place, and then his neutral mask cracked and he stalked over. Michael knew better than to doubt his tribemate's declaration, but it wasn't until he saw the familiar flute resting in the basket, where Mike had gently deposited it, that the news became reality. He reached out a paw to touch the flute, rubbing against the bamboo surface, and although his expression was still, a thousand voices seemed to scream in his head. Abruptly, he turned toward Aphy, ignoring the debate between Neonlights and Mike, and rumbled, "Let's go."

The Ruins or the Veil, whichever of two was actually responsible, had hell to pay.

THEY SAY THIS IS THE VALLEY OF DYING STARS

MICHAEL SERAPHINUS — WINGED LION — HYPERIAN ISLES — TAGS

• ✦ ✧ ✦ "That smell is indistinguishable; it has to be Ver. She saved me when I was captured in the Ruins, maybe I can get through to her." She pleads to Neonlights. However, she feels comfortable as Michael and Mikhalitsyn claim to back her up. Her uncle, and her cuddle buddy, what could possibly go wrong?

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Hyperian Deputy & Cleric Apprentice ☆ Winged Snow Leopard/Jaguar Hybrid ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kady x Gabriel | tags

• Neonlights looked at the three that stood before him eyes wide, he had no say in this matter he could only advice and it crushed him that he couldn't help them any further. He lowered his head before speaking up, "I can't stop you so go on ahead, I'll stay behind in case I'm needed here," he paused for a moment before looking up, "Just be careful," he added a small smile on his face.

☾*: THOUSAND NIGHTS, I REPEATED SO MANY TIMES

A VICIOUS CYCLE OF NIGHTMARES I’LL END IT NOW. —————

AKA. "NEON" / HYPERIAN ISLES / SEEKER (SHP) / TAGS / PENNED BY GIRI