FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS // weekly tasks + prompts + themes

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

//If you want a prompt just say so ^^

I am also going to try out writing themes as something fresh. So basically your challenge for the week would be to integrate a theme into every post. So if I say "blue" try to utilise it in some way, eg. your character might feel blue, might seem to focus on blue objects, etc. Get creative and have fun ^^

"Alright you lot, come over here if you want a task for the week! Feel free to ask for more if you so please, I like to see people working."

Deathstroke called out in his usual booming tone as he set himself up in the centre of the camp, his single eye scanning his surroundings as he waited for folk to approach him. The black and orange wolf seemed tense however, as if other things were on his mind. But he wasn't going to skirt out on his duties to the clan.

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• / i'll take a prompt/theme as well uwu

"Hit me up with one sweetheart," the male stated in a tracking post.

IT'S THE HOUR OF THE WOLF AND I DON'T WANNA DIE

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• [ i would love a prompt/theme as well ♡ ]

Magdalene appeared beside her father, her beak clicking with vague uncertainty. She and Abner still had to make that painting of their father's bird, but there was no harm in finding something new, right? "Um - me... me too," she chirped.

• //I'll also would like a prompt/theme!

The black panther stumbled his way over letting out a 'I'll like something too,' loud enough to hopefully be heard

"speech. "

\ THROUGH YOU, ALL THE DAYS WERE BEAUTIFUL \ TAGS

i’m dizzy, wrong feels right, right feels wrong,

———my head is tangled up i’m in trouble

{ silkthread ivanov ; thunderlands + dark dynasty ; stormcatcher (hp) ; tags }

//Forgive the layout, just want to keep it organised.

FELIKS

Prompt: When it rains, it pours. The water level is rising in the camp and the huts on the ground are becoming a little waterlogged. What sort of action do you intend to take? Is anything in your den ruined or in desperate need of saving? Do you consider implementing flood protection?

Theme: Textures

"Ah, you got it babe. I've been thinking that we could use a memorial statue or something to help us remember the dead. As in the ones who... don't come back. I have Deutschland in mind in regards to this, and yeah we didn't see eye to eye, but I respected him all the same. My concept is that we have a place where we can set down a... a memory stone of each individual lost. Maybe by the glowing lake, that way maybe their spirits can find peace and sanctuary there. It might help us avoid any more angry ghost attacks too."

magdalene kowalki

Prompt: Where'd it go? Something of yours has gone missing and you have no idea as to where it has gone. You could have sworn you checked twice too. Did someone steal it? Did you misplace it? Or will it turn up in the last place you actually left it?

Theme: Dreams

"Hey there kiddo. I was thinking you could take the most important task of all. I want you to round up some helpers and takeover one of the spare huts. Get one of the big ones, okay? Then once you do I want you to make it into the coolest hangout ever for you and your friends and family. So decorate it however you please, stock it up with sweets and treats, and whatever else you desire. Sound like fun?"

SILKTHREAD

Prompt: Early Spring cleaning? Over and over you hear the whispered remarks about the state of your den. Does this bother you or make you self-conscious at all? What will you do about it, or will you do nothing at all because this is your disorganised mess that you call home?

Theme: Shadows

"Silkthread, glad to see you. I wondering about whether you could host an education session for our younger members about the danger of strangers. The last we ever need happening are any of our young wards being lured away by vile beasts who wish them harm. So if you could teach them what to do in the face of such an event I think that would help. So things like the importance of staying in a group, staying away from the border, and always getting an adult might do a lot of good."

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• Seventhdevil trails over just in time to catch Deathstroke beginning to issue tasks for the week, uncertain as to whether he should ask for something for himself since he feels as though he has so much to do already. After moment's hesitation, conclusion comes and he pushes his thoughts aside in favour of just getting on with things. One more thing to do was not necessarily a bad thing if it meant that he would have more distractions to keep wandering mind occupied.

"Hit me with your best shot," devil chimes in once final task has been issued, amicable smile, perhaps more akin to a smirk than something genuinely warm, twitching at the corners of his lips.

/oh this is such a cool idea! can i get a prompt/theme too, please?

REVERENCE HAS GROWN SICK, IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT, ISN'T IT?( )

//Terribly sorry for the delay in replying to this.

seventhdevil

Prompt: You find a love letter at the door to your den. It has no names on it, not of the recipient or of the sender. Was it meant for you? What do you make of it?

Theme: Hope

"Ah, Sev, I would like you to host a cross clan meet and greet with one of our allies. I think it would be good to keep our friends close."

Deathstroke knew it was a tall order, but it seemed like a good thing for their clan to do. It would be beneficial to both them and an ally group.

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E