I FEEL THE LIGHT [[LANTERN FESTIVAL MAIN HUB]]

• THE LIGHTS IN DESPAIR BECOME CLOUDED — 1004 — tags

Finally it was here. The lantern festival that they knew that people had been anticipating. Tail twitching nervously behind them as they gazed towards the sky, a glowing full moon ahead of them, lighting any paths that would otherwise be dim with a soft light. Pale eyes flicking around to the decorations that hung the territory, banners and flags interspersing the beautiful handmade lanterns, they hoped that their allies too would appreciate all the hard work that was put into decorating the area, setting up the stalls and the games that were to be played. A soft smile played on their face, happy with what was present in front of them. Ears twitching slightly, they waited to see who would show up (after all they needed to have some sort of contact with their allies yes?? Not just be a hermit in the bamboo forest that surrounded them)

- - -

Welcome to the Dark Dynasty's Lantern Festival! It's a festival which celebrates and honour the dead, only celebrated on a full moon as its believed that spirits are the most active under the light of a full moon. Stalls selling wares are set up which generally run all through the night, where lanterns are made to be released in remembrance of the dead, a symbolism of the spirits of the deceased. Most notably, fireworks created by light and fire elementals are usually set off to 'wake up' the slumbering spirits of the dead.

Anyone is welcome to host their own stalls and such though dedicated threads for making and releasing lanterns, games and the fireworks will also be made and posted below! While this is the main thread hub, it's also open for casual rp and mingling of characters at the event^^

EACH BULLET THAT PIERCES MY HEART

HONESTLY, IT HURTS SO BAD, IT HURTS SO SO BAD

INFORMATION ✩ ALL OPINIONS IC ✩ RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~

APOLOGIES FOR INACTIVITY!

MY MUM HAS ENFORCED A 'DEVICE-FREE HOLIDAYS', SO TOOK ALL MY DEVICES

• ☆☆☆ ah, finally the festival had been set up and arranged and marigold couldn't be happier with the results. it all just looked so lovely, and was such a nice distraction from everything that had been going on in solaris; approaching 1004, the nightscout would give the fellow a nod and a bright smile. "looks lovely, 1004," he said, feeling no need to say anything outside of the most simple of compliments. his emperor did deserve it, after all.

//tracking for now + here's the lantern making thread!! PENTHOUSE [] festival, making lanterns

LAY ME DOWN IN SHEETS OF LINEN

YOU'VE HAD A BUSY DAY TODAY

male domestic cat + knight of sk + nightscout of dd + tags

• TAGS ☆彡it's nice. he didn't like agreeing with marigold, but he found that he didn't care when in 1004's presence. if there was anything keeping him tied down at the moment, it was them. smiling softly, he'd stand beside the other (perhaps a little too close for comfort), absentmindedly tugging at one of the ribbons tied on his forepaw.

nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmar-?

D- 10

「aether go deo | played by happeh | all opinions ic」