I GOT A NEW DISEASE IN ME | WindClan Patrol, Open

• Although the DarkClan border wasn't far from their camp, the trek was exhausting on the cats that had little to no energy to run off of. They arrived at the border looking as sickly as a newborn calf, or at least Brightshine did. Her legs were wobbly and her eyes were dark and dull. Cheek bones sunken, ribs poking out and ears flat against her head; she looked like a walking skeleton with bones that not even her fluffyish pelt could hide anymore. This was starvation. This was the brink of death. But for her clan, she would push on, coming to stand at the boundary-line as they waited for a patrol to greet them. But she couldn't stand long, and soon the senior warrior found herself falling back onto her rump, her weak legs unable to hold her up.

ASPHODELPAW.   BIRDPAW; Feel free to post before these guys!

"speech."

I'll work real hard and do my best
    To turn that sad frown upside down

YOU THRILL ME, YOU DELIGHT ME

YOU PLEASE ME, YOU EXCITE ME

Bio & Pinterest Trad. WindClan Senior Warrior 20 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• Smolderingpaw

10 Moons + TAGS

It wasn't his business, his eyes should be kept towards the focus of Darkclan's patrol but- When he caught whiff of Windclan, he couldn't help but turn his single sight gaze towards the other clan's patrol. He knew the moor dwelling clan was known for their lithe appearance, they were the fastest of them, but when his blue gaze paused upon a sickly thin warrior he knew that something was amidst. The Siamese would lower his ears against his skull, flickering a glance at his patrol before nearing the border of the two clans. "Hi, I'm Smolderingpaw." The grey detailed tom would first introduce himself with a light smile, "I don't think I've seen a Windclan patrol in quite some time." He'd give a quiet, harmless chuckle. "How are you all doing?"

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

smolder.png

Smolderingpaw | 10 Moons | Played by Blissfire

(Icon picture by .Ruby.

• Sallow eyes framed by a gaunt face, all ravaged by hunger and carried upon her thin frame, stared forward almost emptily. It was funny... everything felt empty, at the moment. Her stomach, her spirit... it was a shame that the only thing that had brought her momentary solace had been a tom walking through her dreams. She looked but did not see as she stared forward, sticking close to Asphodelpaw and Brightshine, eerily but not uncharacteristically silent. Her ebony pelt, usually soft and feathery, stuck close to her slender body, highlighting her fragile, pointed joints.

Meeting eyes with the DarkClan apprentice, there was a pleading quality to her eyes of citrine, a desperation. "Hi. I'm, um... Birdpaw," she murmured, voice feeble as she anxiously introduced herself. She hadn't been to DarkClan since she was a kit. "We... we actually have a, uh, a request to ask of your leader..." Birdpaw explained, though her voice trailed off toward the end as her brain clasped her mouth shut, allowing Brightshine or Asphodelpaw to explain instead. Ah... cowardly, as always.

SCREAMING LIKE YOU SAW ALL YOUR FUTURES

WINDCLAN MCA — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• ◆◇◆ She knew what the request would be as soon as she saw the gaunt appearances of the starving WindClan cats. They were going to ask for some of DarkClan's precious prey. Why they thought the Clan furthest north (besides the Tribe) could offer any more food was beyond her. Their territory was rough, and even colder and snowier than any of the other Clans. There was a reason they'd been in a year long conflict with ShadowClan over prey-stealing. Had she been in the position to do so, Briarheart would have turned them away immediately, pointing them towards another border of theirs to pester, but of course, she had no authority in the matter. She just hoped Eaglestar and Oakridge would not allow WindClan to have what they did not possess to give. There were still so many of their own who starved every day. Even she had ribs poking out of her sides, and skin hugging her hipbones where they protruded in place of muscle. "Smolderingpaw, can you fetch Eaglestar or Oakridge?" she asked, eyes disapprovingly cast over the sickly patrol. She felt bad for them, she knew their suffering, and the fact that she knew their suffering meant that DarkClan was in no position to help them in her eyes.

XUTfCF5.png?1

THE HEROES AND VILLAINS CLAIMED BEFORE

WE ARE KINGS AND QUEENS AND VAGABONDS

TAGS | DARKCLAN WARRIOR | FEMALE | 17 MOONS | PENNED BY VESPERTINE

• Brightshine's eyes lifted as two cats approached. One, an apprentice, and the other a warrior. Characteristic of the molly, a smile forced its way onto her maw, although it was weak and honestly quite pitiful. "Hello, Smolderingpaw. I am Brightshine," She would greet the friendly tom before her eyes fell on the dark-furred she-cat beside him. She didn't appear very happy to see them, and the sight crushed any bit of hope the WindClanner had for receiving what they would ask. "Uh, yes. If we may, speaking to your leader would be perfect." She tried to grin, she really did. But anything the calico would muster looked scary alongside her starving eyes.

"speech."

• Asphodelpaw walked alongside Brightshine and Birdpaw, straying fairly close to them. This whole situation was uncomfortably new. If she had been visiting another Clan under different, less dire circumstances than these, the molly would've been elated. But, alas, she ventured out on the patrol with tired eyes and weary bones. The more and more she witnessed her Clan chipping away with hunger, the more miserable and empty she felt.

Approaching two DarkClanners, the child shrinked back. It was an action that was unlike her up until this point; she'd usually spring up in enthusiasm. Despite lacking her usual energy, Asphodel's gaze still glinted with curiosity as she looked at the strangers. The apprentice looked kind, but she had a weird feeling about the warrior. Are they gonna let us have some food? She thought, analyzing the pair.

was this the face that launched a thousand ships

☾・゚. —— and burnt the topless towers of troy?

asphodelpaw | windclan | six moons | tags

• The bear's eyes narrowed slightly as he made his way forward. Though his gaze was thoughtful on the appearance of Windclan and the fact that they had a request to ask of Eaglestar. They seemed so oddly frail and that was something he took notice of. What did they need? Hopefully it was nothing that would cause Darkclan more pain. He was going without meals now and had even passed out because he was pushing himself so much to try and hunt when he needed it. Not eating and using up reserve energy did not mix and so the burly giant would pause there and stare at the Windclanners. His thick tail flicked back and forth but no emotions were visibly on his stoic features. He was certain though that if they asked for food they would be turned away. Darkclan was already struggling to feed themselves and they had new mouths that also looked to be fed. Things were looking bleak for them and he sat down slowly before the large maine coon tilted his head slightly. "You seem thinner than usual. Is everything in Windclan okay?" Even in leafbare he could see that something was up and his ears pulled forward, long lion like face still pleasantly neutral as his gravel deep voice sounded out.

cold enough to chill my bones

SO COLD TO ME WITH EVERY BREATH THAT YOU BREATHE

ALPINEFROST | WHITE MAINE COON | DARKCLAN | 20 MOONS | TAGS

• Smolderingpaw

10 Moons + TAGS

A request for Eaglestar? His attention would waver away from the Windclanners as Briarheart approached, he'd nod his head in compliance. His gaze would flicker back to the skeleton crew before he'd dip his head to them, the grey detailed tom would then hurry off to find his higher-ups.

// EAGLESTAR.   oakridge

Text "Speech."

code by xredxpepperx

smolder.png

Smolderingpaw | 10 Moons | Played by Blissfire

(Icon picture by .Ruby.

• ・゚ ✦ ° why do love and hate sound just the same to me - The deputy - though not fully healed, but in much better shape than before - camp slowly limping towards the patrol. He had been out taking a walk when Smolderingpaw all but crashed into him to deliver the message of a WindClan patrol before heading off to tell Eaglestar the same. Dipping his head to the gaunt cats at the border, Oakridge felt a stab of surprise and pity in his chest at the sight of them. From one look he could ascertain that their moors must be near barren of prey. Otherwise, they wouldn't look as if they were about to keel over at the wrong breath. "Hello, WindClan. It's been a while. What can we do for you?" The blue rosette tom limped to Briarheart's side and stood at her shoulder, discreetly shifting some of his weight off his injured side and into her.

speaking thoughts

darkclan ✦ deputy ✦ 21 moons ✦ tom ✦ dayspring x ridgelily

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• Brightshine turned her attention to the large white tom that approached, asking if everything was alright in their clan. Usually, they were advised against spilling too much information that might let other clans perceive them as weak, but she was under instruction to swallow her pride and disclose everything to their neighbors. It was the only way they could hope to survive. "Unfortunately, no, it's not," The senior warrior admitted, her body practically drooping as if to emphasize her own words. She was about to continue when the DarkClan deputy appeared and relief seemed to flood her features. This was it. Would the other clan help them? "Oakridge," The calico would greet with a respectful dip of her head, recognizing the tom from gatherings. Drawing in a breath, she turned her desperate eyes to him; never had such an emotion been so prominent on the cheery molly's face. "WindClan is starving. Two-legs have encroached on our territory and have placed deadly traps all over the moors. Duckstar has..." She paused, wondering if that was too much information to offer, but decided she needed to be completely honest with just how much they were struggling before she continued. "He's already lost a life from one of them. We have no food. Two warriors and one apprentice have already joined StarClan and we fear many more will follow if we can't get enough food, and soon." A heavy sigh escaped her jaws as she cast sorrowful looks to the two skeleton-like apprentices next to her before turning her gaze back to the deputy, ears pinned against her head. "We...we have no choice but to ask you- no, to beg you to allow us to hunt on part of your territory. Please. It's our only chance at survival."

"speech."