poisoned paradise | weekly tasks

• Junepaw would jump onto a rock that would allow for the camp to rest their eyes upon him, his claws sinking into it to correct his position. It had been a while since he had last held weekly tasks, and felt like the clan could go with a few to keep the clan buzzing with activity for the week. "I'm hosting this week's tasks. If you're interested, come and get one or a few." Junepaw calls before leaning back into a seat, his eyes flickering towards the figures that would eventually show up to retrieve their task for the week.

I'D LIKE TO BE PROUD BUT SOMEHOW I'M ASHAMED

JUNEBUG AETERNUM SK & SV PENNED BY YAKAN *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

• "Give me a few," she had been running out of NPCs to put on ice lately. Shame, they all seem to avoid her. She was glad they learned their lessen in trying to get her to do her dirty work, but she was finally having some fun.

DEAR DIARY, MY TEENAGE ANGST HAS A BODY COUNT

5a1uZEs.png

avatar by tropics & siggie by me <3

• "I'd like one," the blonde murmurs as he approaches, long tail swaying gently behind him. He silently prayed for something easier than his last one- holding that leadership discussion was hard when he'd been rather dishonest the whole time.

NO MATTER HOW STRONG / I'M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN

WITH ONE LITTLE STONE / I'M GONNA BREAK YOU DOWN

AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE REALLY WORTH / WHAT YOU'RE REALLY WORTH TO ME

yoshikage kira | domestic cat | shadow veil darkseeker | storage | penned by meghan

• "What can I do?" she telepathically projects as she wanders over.

*:・゚✦ IF I JUST LAY HERE, WOULD YOU LAY WITH ME? *:・゚✦

— kiss of winter's fury (winter) | she/her | 10 months | amnesiac —

• "A'll take one." The dark hued equine would state as she trotted over briefly.

"Speech."

she rules her life like a fine skylark —— tags.

*:・゚✦ TOO SHY TO RISE

TOO PROUD TO LOSE *:・゚✦

— órfhlaith faelan | shadow veil | spiritcaller student | penned by KnivesInSpace —

• Ver would lumber her way over to Junepaw doing her best to not flinch with every step she made as pain coursed up from the slits on her ankles ”I'll take one” she requests as if she wasn't biting back a whole string of pained curses.

”speech”tags

For_oncw_not_ugly_girl.png

MAKE SURE TO KISS YOUR KNUCKLES

BEFORE YOU PUNCH ME IN THE FACE

Storage | ♕ | played by Kedamono | ♕ | ic opinions

• Ah, a nice turnout for the week was something the Midnightbringer liked to see. He turns towards the first person that had approached him, a smiled a bit. " valorpaw , could you lead a small group of people to one of the streams that run through our territory to gather some fish? They're a bit too big to completely freeze over, so hopefully we'll be able to get food from it even in this weather."

The next was the ever aloof Xia, someone he hasn't really spoken to but has seen and greeted in passing. She didn't seem the type for friend making, so that gave him a bit of an idea. "Hey, xia a. r. k. , could you teach the clan how to ice skate? And if you're up to it after that, maybe you can host a speed - dating event?" Junepaw smiled a bit, satisfied with what he'd offered the frosty woman before moving on.

"Oh, kira ...Hm. Could you share a hobby of yours with us?" It was a simple task, but one that Junepaw was legitimately interested in seeing. He didn't know a lot about Kira and, frankly, was interested in learning about the Darkseeker. He was interesting, to say the least.

The voice that came through his head had momentarily startled the apprentice when he decided to move on from giving Kira's task, a slight frown flitting across the Midnightbringer's face as he turned to try and find the person who'd done it. His gaze lands on WINTERPAW. , who was present, but hadn't spoken. He didn't make the connection that it was her who had spoken to him telepathically, but she was here, and he assumed that she'd want a task, too. "Well, the holidays are over and done with, and we need to take all of these decorations down. If you could do that, that'd be great."

He shifted his gaze to Ewan, his tail flicking slightly as he looked over at the dog. "Do you know any of our history, EWAN ? I want you to do a little bit of homework. We have a library in camp, and there should be some tomes you can read there. Read from them, and then start a conversation about it." Junepaw believed that every member of Shadow Veil should learn about their history whether they were there for it or not. It'd be a valuable experience for sure, he thinks.

He turns to Orfhlaith when she trots over, giving the equine a dip of his head. " Orfhlaith Faelan , could you teach the clan a bit about first aid? I think it's important for everyone to know its basics just in case you and Ver aren't around to help." June only knew so much from Sangria's teachings, the bare minimum, really, so maybe learning from their Spiritcaller Student can benefit them all a bit.

His gaze finally lands on Ver Million , and he frowns as he sees her all wrapped up in gauze and such. She looked to be in some serious pain. "Geez. How about you just host a tea party or something?" Making their leader host a tea party of all things was a bit out there, but the woman didn't seem to be in the best condition to do any of the other things he'd given those before her. Junepaw wanted her to rest up, even if she didn't really want to. An easy task like hosting a tea party will hopefully sate her want to do something.

I'D LIKE TO BE PROUD BUT SOMEHOW I'M ASHAMED

JUNEBUG AETERNUM SK & SV PENNED BY YAKAN *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

• ★ ★ ★ it had been a while since he'd done a weekly task, so he decides he'd better get back into the wing of things. "i'd like one as well," the male says simply.

━━━━━━━━ I WILL TAKE THE STAGE ALONE

AND SOMEHOW MANIFEST A ROARING SYMPHONY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧:

enjolras harbringer kowalki | vf & sv : emperor & nightwatcher | tags