flowers in her hair, sky in her mind | Plotting with Giselle

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • — Hello! Welcome to Giselle's official plotting thread! My girl needs some plots and she's my muse baby so I definitely would love to get her more threads. Her tags are at this (ꕥ) or in her sig!

Closed To:

Romance (currently reserved)

Kits (see above)

Maiming

Death

everybody's looking for something.

giselle bloodclan member 23 moons tags & plotting penned by sinfulsweet

• Maybe friends with Mottlewish? She is a big soft mom from SkyClan and doesn't mind being around BloodClan. In fact she's gonna move there for a bit as part of a plot but she doesn't know that yet. Some BloodClan friends would be nice so far!

i stan this boy

ready as i’ll ever be!

—— plays Nettlepaw (DarkClan apprentice), Pepperpaw (ThunderClan apprentice), Mottlewish (SkyClan queen) | storage | character histories

• Oh sure! I've been thinking about getting this gal some out of clan relations. Just note, her opinion on the clans aren't high right now, but she'd definitely open to friends!

She desperately needs female friends

everybody's looking for something.

giselle bloodclan member 23 moons tags & plotting penned by sinfulsweet

• Cool! They can meet in fourtrees maybe? Think it'd make for a better starter than just them randomly sitting on the border

i stan this boy

ready as i’ll ever be!

—— plays Nettlepaw (DarkClan apprentice), Pepperpaw (ThunderClan apprentice), Mottlewish (SkyClan queen) | storage | character histories