my dear [ tags ] you're not so innocent

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • i. biography/tags

ii. history

MUSCLE TO MUSCLE & TOE TO TOE / THE FEAR HAS GRIPPED ME BUT HERE I GO

⌈ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⌉

- ̗̀  g o l d e n t o w e r a . c . l . a . ╎ t h e c a r t e l ╎ i n f o  h u b ╎ p e n n e d b y s i n n l o s  ̖́ -

The post was edited 2 times, last by goldentower. ().

• OPINIONS & CHOICES IC / "SPEECH" / BUMP THREADS AFTER 2 DAYS

GENERAL INFO / THREAD HUB / HEART CHART / PLOTTING THREAD

goldentower amaryllis cor leonis alae gaianthe / male [ he/him ]

1 year / realistic

the painted brigade / rank

RELATIONSHIPS / RULES OF ENGAGEMENT / ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛

single / forced heteromantic * repressed homoromantic / crushing on no one

½ of nothing

symphonic warfare a. c. l. a. xx npc

sibling to cherubium , imperialarch ( deceased ) , blackcastle , ghostlyruins

blood connections to the marcavellio, akuma, xerxes, vespertillo, resgurgam, simul stamus, and astrom families

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE. / STATUS / HEALTHY [100%]

mutated akita/husky mix [ birth/main ]

goldentower is a canine of average size with a lithe build . he fur is short and pale yellow with white undertones and always well groomed . there is a red dot of fur on his forehead in between his eyes that stands out against the rest of his pale colouring . a large pair of feathered wings rests on his back , starting gold at the base and leading into a greens and blues ( not unlike a peacock ) . goldentower has heterochromia , with his right eye being a rich golden colour with flecks of green in them , and his left eye being a pale blue . there are swirling designs of darker golden / amber on his legs , just above his paws and tapering off before reaching his body . the patterns are not unlike filigree , though they are a little more simple . due to his ice elemental , his fur is almost always dusted with a layer of crystals and frost , and chill air gathers around his paws ( like the mist that liquid nitrogen lets off ) .

INJURIES/ILLNESSES: text

BEHAVIOUR / BRUTALLY HONEST. / THE DANDY. / HIDDEN DEPTHS.

arrogant / reserved / repressed

insecure / unsure / awkward

emotional / loving / loyal

goldentower is automatically someone hard to be close with . he carries himself with an air of ' i'm better than you ' and will definitely act the part . though he prefers to keep to himself , he'll make his opinions known when he feels it's important . but don't let this facade fool you . underneath his cold exterior is someone who's rather awkward and unsure - wholly unable to properly express himself . these softer emotions have been drilled out of him , and it can take a lot to see goldentower's other side .

DISORDERS: none

INTERACTION / JERK WITH A HEART OF GOLD. / NO SOCIAL SKILLS. / TSUNDERE.

hard/extreme physical / medium/hard mental / misc

will kill / may not show mercy / may start fights

powerplay of peaceful actions allowed

attack by underlining and/or mentioning this account

- ̗̀  g o l d e n t o w e r a . c . l . a . ╎ t h e c a r t e l ╎ i n f o  h u b ╎ p e n n e d b y s i n n l o s  ̖́ -

The post was edited 24 times, last by goldentower. ().

• history

--- this is just points for future reference as it gets played out

i. goldentower, along with his sibling, were taken from their parents at a young age by the organization gaianthe. there, they were forced to hone their skills in combat, from physical to magical, to serve the organization.

ii. gaianthe promotes the children finding a partner of the opposite sex for 'comfort and companionship' as they go through their trials. the reality is that they want them to have their own children when they're older as it increases the chances of the offspring having powers. because of this, goldentower has yet to process that it's alright for him to be into boys, and he forces himself to at least feign interest in girls.

• timeline

arc one --

joins the painted brigade

03.05.2020 - leaves pb oocly so i can move my characters around

joins the cartel

The post was edited 1 time, last by goldentower. ().