plot w the harrow desert cryptid

• The LOCALWITCH Would love to ungracefully befriend some ruiners :::;) shes not open to any 2 sided romances but she smells bad As Hell Anyways
    i totally wuld like 2 hear any cool ideas u got for yc and her!! totally anything its so fun to put her in weird situations. if u need me to make the thread for us ask i will get 2 it!

PLEASE MAKE THINGS CLEANER, FILL ME WITH DIRT.
    WHATEVER MAKES YOU WORSE.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HEBE S. D. P. ().

• Her and Mochi can become good friends! He could totally help her keep her fur untangled and could sort of worry over her and that sort of thing? He's going to be pretty lonely here so maybe they could end up becoming close?

I WANT YOU YOU TO BE YOUR LIGHT, BABY

male - single -homosexual - pastel calico wolf - solaris kingdom/sanguine ruins

penned by symmetry

YOU SHOULD BE YOUR LIGHT

• yes A Mochi Teaches hebe Basic hygiene thread.... chupacabra girl and rainbow were kinda born 2 b besties
    i can make/send u the thread later :) !!

• I agree!!! Mochi already loves her! Just tag me when the threads up.

I WANT YOU YOU TO BE YOUR LIGHT, BABY

male - single -homosexual - pastel calico wolf - solaris kingdom/sanguine ruins

penned by symmetry

YOU SHOULD BE YOUR LIGHT

• calloway is old - and her fur is always messy and knotted..maybe they'd get along?? haha

ddol9h1-adf677c9-1b06-4062-9273-b475d34e0f81.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4YTEwODVlLTQ2Y2UtNDgyZS04NzdiLTYwNDgwOTg5MDJhY1wvZGRvbDloMS1hZGY2NzdjOS0xYjA2LTQwNjItOTI3My1iNDc1ZDM0ZTBmODEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5sYIOuXESZRQIG225R4NsudBgMivWHUz6zBFNl95-O4

Oh, they gotta bury me,

bury me face down

domestic cat + the sanguine ruins + old + bio  + penned by phyllias

• I'd love for cin and hebe to get along - cin's slowly figuring out that she's a little bit odd, so it could be cool to see how hebe's chaotic nature plays into that :0

ANOTHER TWIST ⁎⁺˳✧༚ OF THE KNIFE

TURN OF THE SCREWS ——– INFO

• yes good idea her n calloway can bond abt being dirty and three footed now lmao... calloway is so weirdly intimidating n itd be interesting to watch n her rlly friendly hebe try and interact :3
    thread with lorey sounds fun! maybbe they could get into a predictament of sorts on the territory? n come out even better as friends :)
    yes Hebe Would Love Cin she loves odd children /).w. i love her her butterfly motifs are so cute!!
    if anyone is feelin swamped rn ask and i will make the thread!!

• would you mind if calloway became borderline close with hebe after the amputation? like just sticking by her, and being mute and quiet and stuff??

ddol9h1-adf677c9-1b06-4062-9273-b475d34e0f81.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4YTEwODVlLTQ2Y2UtNDgyZS04NzdiLTYwNDgwOTg5MDJhY1wvZGRvbDloMS1hZGY2NzdjOS0xYjA2LTQwNjItOTI3My1iNDc1ZDM0ZTBmODEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5sYIOuXESZRQIG225R4NsudBgMivWHUz6zBFNl95-O4

Oh, they gotta bury me,

bury me face down

domestic cat + the sanguine ruins + old + bio  + penned by phyllias

• nick n the Tall Girl being friends?? owo

he makes friends with just about anyone and hebe seems so cool and sjdkskdf i feel like they'd get along!!

CLIMB UP THE "H" OF THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN

STORAGE — FIRST TIER OF THE SANGUINE RUINS — PENNED BY AMOEBA

• thatd be so sweet!! hebe would love 2 be her security blanket person
    nick is cool 2!! they can totally b friends >:D