bloomclan || roleplay [other links inside]

• Frozen || Loner || Molly || 7 moons || Interactions:The clan mentions Birchstar, Mudstripe, eaglevine sarcophogus.   RainandBerry tubig .  

Frozen shifted her weight as her ears picked up more noise and she gave a slight since. She forgot how sensitive her hearing could be considering how much she relied on her ears and one eye. She noted who she guessed was the leader stand up and her posture stiffened before she sighed and stretched herself from her crouched position, shifting her weight to be off of her bad leg as she limped towards her small puddle of water she usually drank from. If her hunch was correct then patrols would be heading out and she wasn't wanting to be caught in that thank you very much. Lowering her head, Frozen lapped at the water thirstily, her small tongue darting out as she allowed her muscles to relax from her tensed posture.

• Birchstar

waiting on Mudstripe, Eaglevine.

Fernwhisker

open for interaction

Spidereye

waiting on Volepaw

Gorseblaze

interacting with Frozen KagomeMoana

The massive bulk of Gorseblaze lay awkwardly toward the back of the warrior's den, though being a rather heavy sleeper the chatter of his clanmates were quite a shock for him to hear as his mind slowly brought him to consciousness. His green eyes could barely focus on the shapes of the warriors still lingering within the den, although from the looks of it he luckily wasn't the last one to wake up. Grunting, the cat's muscles trembled as he slowly eased himself out of his nest, a familiar pain greeting him with the movement of each limb. Gradually, Gorseblaze had begun to stand upright, picking his way rather clumsily around his fellow warriors. It was hard for him not to bump into anyone on the way out, for even the largest warriors failed to even match Gorseblaze's rather grotesque muscles. To say he wasn't a little bit self-conscious constantly would be a lie, but he didn't allow it to bother him much.

Pushing past the den's entrance, he stumbled a bit over his own paws although quickly regaining his balance. His ears perked up at the sound of patrols being ready to be sent out, though a twinge of discomfort had settled within his stomach. Ah, geez. A wave of nausea had flooded over him, although not unfamiliar as he had quickly moved past his clanmates. Though Gorseblaze usually would be the first and loudest warrior to enthusiastically volunteer for a patrol, well.. he didn't really want his clanmates to see him throw up. He already frequented Hawknose's den too many times for him to count, though with each passing day the stomach pains didn't cease, he hoped it would fade.

In his haste to perhaps move to a corner of the camp that would be rather isolated, Gorseblaze's heavy paw steps came to an abrupt halt as soon as his nose picked up an unfamiliar smell. That was odd. The brown warrior now slowly peered through a hole in the camp's wall, and to say the least he was surprised by what he saw. His eyes locked on a pale pelt, which made him have to squint to focus on exactly what he was looking at. When his eyes could focus, his green eyes widened in surprise. Huh? A kit? No, necessarily a kit, perhaps around apprentice age? Though he couldn't see particularly well, he spotted an abnormality, one of her legs seemed twisted. His heart immediately twisted in sympathy. Who would do such a thing? How did she get hurt? Raising his head, he looked over his broad shoulder, almost suspiciously if anyone else was paying attention to him, and seeing that not many would perhaps even give him the time of day, Gorseblaze had moved toward the camp's entrance completely having forgotten about his own stomach ache.

His paw steps were loud, clumsy as he moved around the edge of the camp's wall, his massive size causing him to make plenty of noise. It was at times like these that Gorseblaze wished he were normal sized and not such a grotesque shape that his mutation had given him. Soon, he came close to where the young she-cat was, mewing, "Hey, are you alright?" His voice was loud, and to any cat who was not familiar with him, his appearance was terrifying, being double muscled made him look almost like a monster, but his green eyes were soft with concern... though perhaps he didn't think this through at all.

Eggfur

open for interaction

Pearshine

open for interaction

Dustpaw

waiting on Hawknose

Honeypaw

interacting with Shellpaw Esveidy.2019 Silverpaw CantSleep

The brown tabby shrugged her shoulders in response to Shellpaw's question as to where they should sit to eat. However, when Shellpaw sneezed, a tinge of sympathy had ran through her, though she didn't voice her concerns just yet. However, soon another voice would follow and her attention then turned to Silverpaw. The small she-cat waved her tail in greeting to her friend, although she typically wasn't one to say much to Silverpaw, she did find her company enjoyable.

"One's heart must always be locked behind a wall of ice and steel; less one would find it bleeding from the deception of pretty words and empty promises."

Advanced Roleplayer attempting to start anew, feel free to contact me if you wish to roleplay.

Also attempting to start up a clan; feel free to join if you'd like.

BloomClan: In the Darkness is Where we Grow

• Frozen || Loner || Molly || 7 moons || Interactions: Gorseblaze sarcophogus.  

Frozen jumped a little as her ears picked up the sound of paw steps approaching her and she whipped around, falling into a balanced crouch despite her leg as she flicked her ears back warily. The tom who had approached had startled her and after what had happened with her father , she was wary and uneasy with any cats despite keeping tabs on the clan. Her tail tip flicked as she eyed the warrior carefully, his size put him at an advantage with strength most likely but she was smaller and worst case would be able to outmaneuver the bulky Tom if needed.

She tilted her head so her better eye could focus on Gorseblaze as she tried to determine if he was a threat or not. Her piercing blue orb met his own eyes and she noted the softer look in his eyes and so she slowly relaxed her tensed position. “I-I’m fine.” She murmured softly, sitting down now that she knew this large car wasn’t a threat to her and wouldn’t attack her. While her leg ached faintly - the main things were her scars and her one eye... which she made sure to keep turned away so she didn’t freak the time out. Honestly - knowing her luck it would be the other eye (her abnormal one... ) which could easily frighten someone off “I-I’m Sorry, was I in the way? Am I in your territory?” She asked hesitantly. Her voice was soft and uneasy, trembling a bit as she spoke though she did know where she was but ... play it dumb and no one will know.

• Gorseblaze

Upon getting a better look at the young she-cat, once more his heart couldn't help but feel sympathy. There were scars on her body, which brought him to question once again who had done this to her? Her words however caused the warrior to give a smile, "No no, well.." He paused looking aside to his clanmates through the hole in the clan's wall, they certainly needed to get that patched up. "Actually, yes." He couldn't lie after all, he wasn't sure how his clanmates would react to this poor soul, he assumed most would perhaps chase her off or tell her to stay out. But, she clearly needed help didn't she? Wasn't she hungry? Who was taking care of her? Though, from what he could smell right now it was only her scent in the area, no one else.

"But, that's alright for now." He waved aside the concern of his duties for now, he wouldn't allow himself to abandon the poor she-cat. "Are you.. by yourself? Where are your parents? I can take you back to them if you want me to, it's too dangerous for you to be wandering around on your own." He was of course ignorant to what had happened to the she-cat and was only trying to be helpful. Yes, he could possibly get in trouble for being so nice.. but he couldn't help it. He wouldn't forgive himself if he simply allowed her to wander about on her own.

"One's heart must always be locked behind a wall of ice and steel; less one would find it bleeding from the deception of pretty words and empty promises."

Advanced Roleplayer attempting to start anew, feel free to contact me if you wish to roleplay.

Frozen flinched as she remembered to act like she hadn’t known she was in clan territory. Though when the warrior mentioned her parents she gave a dark growl “My mother is dead, my father I don’t care about.” She hissed icily, her tone dropping to alarming degrees as she lashed her tail. She didn’t care for her father after he had killed her mother and also almost succeeded in killing her. She didn’t want anything to do with her father.

When the tom asked her if she was hungry she shook her head gently. “N-No. I hunted a bit before you found me. I managed a squirrel but I think I can get a small bird or mouse for your clan if it helps.” She murmured, the stutter almost gone as this tom she could handle. His eyes showed his concern and she turned her head a bit more forward to reveal the unusual colored orb. While the icy lighter blue green flecked orb with the amber ripple in it stared at the tom, it was clearly not focused and her crystalline blue one was definitely focused on the tom clearly as she gently twitched her tail around her paws lightly.

• Gorseblaze

To say the least, the warrior hadn't expected that response from the young she-cat. Her answer gave him enough information, an embittered response that although he empathized with, it made him a bit curious. He'd really never experienced hatred toward his parents however, only sorrow but being void of parental figures he could understand. But, as curious as he was he wouldn't allow himself to pry for more, her appearance alone was enough to keep his mouth shut for once. Clearly any memories she had associated with whoever her parents were clearly weren't pleasant, though now that he thought about it... She did look a bit familiar didn't she? Something about her blue eye and her pale, fluffy fur seemed to remind him of someone, but who? A frown gradually crossed the tom's muzzle as he tried to place where he had seen such a thing before, but he was snapped out of his thoughts as soon as the she-cat had turned her head fully to face him.

He wasn't expecting the odd coloration in her other eye, although he wasn't appalled by it or anything. Why should he be? His own grotesque physique was in itself bizarre to look at, however the eye he saw looked incredibly pretty to his eyes, but the fact that it was unfocused did make him quickly come to the conclusion, She's blind. Similar to their own medicine cat he supposed, with the only exception being the color to her eye, this poor soul was far wounded than he was expecting. "Woah- ah, sorry!" He didn't realize he reacted in such a kit-like way. After all, only a kit would be utterly fascinated with bizarre coloration, he was a warrior he needed to not embarrass himself.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head immediately as he focused on her offer, "No, no. You don't need to concern yourself with that. I couldn't ask you to do that anyways," He added with a broad grin, "After all, it's a warrior's duty to go hunting, and I'm sure some patrols are gonna go out soon." Which left him to his next issue, as he wouldn't just leave her alone to wander the forest, he paused gears clearly turning in his head only for his ears to perk as if he had come up with a grand idea, "Hey, if you have nowhere to go... Why don't you come into the camp with me? I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, besides," He paused for dramatic effect, almost as if to show off his rather odd muscled appearance, "No one really would try to if you're near me!" Of course, he felt bad for her being out here on her own, and although he really wasn't sure how Birchstar would react to him bringing an outsider in, he was sure the clan would warm up to her. "You don't have to stay for long if you don't want to, but at the very least it'll keep you safe." The warrior's facial expression grew serious, "It's too dangerous for you to be wandering around out here on your own. If you encounter anything dangerous out here, well... I'd rather not push luck much further."

The young she cat seemed to hesitate at the offer, her mind weighing the chances of her father killing her and finishing what he had started- but Gorseblaze was a big tom and if she stuck close to him she figured she would be safe. She really did want to hunt though - she felt bad she took prey despite being a former clan cat and wanted to get prey for others, but she would listen to Gorseblaze. Despite being used to her limp and her vision impairment- she was pretty tired and so a break was welcome.
    “well, alright. I could use some company and i would rather not run into a predator again on my own” she mewed lightly.

At his reaction to her unusual eye, a soft mrrow of amusement left her maw. She delicately shook her head and gave a timid smile to the tom “you’re fine, honestly that reaction was one I was expecting right off the bat. I can see perfectly fine with my other eye so don’t worry too much.” Her purr was light as she grinned. “I’ve learned how to use it to my advantage anyways. While one eye may not work; my hearing, sense of smell, and one eye work a lot better than you would expect.” She slowly stood up and shifted her weight a bit over off of her bad leg as she smirked “besides - despite the limp I can still hunt and jump when needed.” She was by far amused by the tom but figured she would reassure him either way.

• apologies for inactivity, going through a p bad breakup :)

Eaglevine chuckled. "I'm doing fine, Shellpaw. And don't worry about it, it's not as if you can help it." She greeted Honeypaw with a nodAfter the apprentice had left and Mudstripe had approached, Eaglevine barely had time to think before Birchstar leapt on the train. Grunting, the she-cat nodded. "Alright. If you take just two other cats, then I can send some mentors and apprentices out on another hunting patrol," she suggested to Birchstar with a smile, before standing and turning to Mudstripe. "If you don't mind, take Pearshine and Robinswipe with you on a border patrol. Go to our northern border, but remember not to get too close." Promptly, the deputy began scanning the camp for more cats. Seeing Halofur, Minkpaw, Palebelly and Pantherclaw grouped a patrol together perfectly for her without her having to do much, so the deputy padded on over. "Hey, just really quickly, you four mind taking the south border by the plains? Thanks!" Then the bubbly she-cat padded over to the warriors' den, wrinkling her nose as she saw Ferretflame still asleep. Deciding to pick on him, Eaglevine poked the tom in the side. "Hey. Find Sagetooth, Stoneskip and Silverpaw and take them hunting for me. Thanks!" And with that, the deputy returned to her previous spot. She would've gone on a patrol herself, but if Birchstar wasn't staying in camp, one of them had to. // sarcophogus.   tigress.   Esveidy.2019   CantSleep   RainandBerry

Stoneskip could hear the forest slowly waking up, minute by minute. Finally, he decided he couldn't put off the day any longer. He needed to get back and see if he was needed for any patrols, and also to check on Silverpaw. Having an apprentice at his young age was worrying, bearing in mind he'd become a warrior all of three moons ago, but Eaglevine had strongly believed he was ready. Not complaining, Stoneskip was doing his best to train the young she, albeit struggling a little bit. Eventually, the tall grey tom entered camp, shaking out his fur. He almost instantly spotted his apprentice with Shellpaw and Honeypaw, and decided he was going to approach them. Of course, he'd blank the two shes he didn't need to interact with. "Silverpaw, good morning." He spoke shortly as he came up behind the three. // CantSleep   Esveidy.2019   sarcophogus.

Brookslip finally groaned and pushed herself up. She was a rather old warrior (though that didn't stop her from blatantly refusing to retire every time she's asked), and every day after she woke up or before she went to sleep, she'd be extremely stiff. She refused to visit the medicine den about it, however, as after a while her legs loosened a little bit. After grooming herself down, the russet she-cat exited the warriors' den, blinking her green eyes a couple times to get used to the light. The camp was already buzzing with activity. Grumbling, Brookslip swept her gaze across camp to try and pinpoint exactly where Honeypaw was. She spotted the young apprentice with two other apprentices, and Stoneskip was already there pulling his one away. Shaking out her fur as best she could with stiff joints, Brookslip took her time in strolling over to the three. "G'morning, kit." Brookslip grumbled, lightly cuffing her apprentice over one ear. After her customary greeting, she turned to Silverpaw and Shrewpaw, giving them a toothy grin. "Morning, you two. And Stoneskip." To the warrior, she gave a curt nod, which was returned shortly afterwards. // sarcophogus.   CantSleep   Esveidy.2019

Hailfall finally dragged himself out of his nest not long after Brookslip had, but instead of going straight to find his apprentice, Dustpaw, he sat down outside the den and gave himself a minute to groom his white coat down and wake himself up. After a few minutes of not doing anything, he padded right over to the fresh-kill pile, where he picked up a couple of mice and then headed directly for the nursery. Being old didn't make him any less of a family cat, and he watched as Larkkit and Ripplekit disappeared just before he entered. He stood there for a second, watching his grandkit and daughter sleep before dropping the mice in front of Frostleaf's nose, nudging her lightly. "Wake up, dear." he mewed quietly, so as not to wake Stormkit up. // Aletheia Nyx   CantSleep

Larkkit looked at Ripplekit, at a loss for words. No, she did not want to go outside until Stormkit was awake, but if she knew Ripplekit, her sister wouldn't leave it alone until she either woke both her mother and brother up or until Larkkit humoured her. Sighing, the little white she stood up, nodding. "Okay." she replied quietly, leading the way timidly out of the nursery. She squeaked when she nearly ran headfirst into a massive white fluffball, who she quickly identified as her grandfather and gave an awkward smile to before trotting a little way away and waiting for Ripplekit to catch up. // CantSleep

Volepaw chuckled, shaking his head. "Don't worry about it too much, Spidereye. It's all part of your natural charm," he snorted, giving his mentor a wink. The loud, arrogant tom had been very wrongly placed. How his soft-spoken mentor put up with him, Volepaw would never know. Regardless, he was thankful that he did, because Spidereye was the closest thing to family Volepaw had ever really had, and he liked that. So, the tabby tom sat down. "What're we doing today, then?" // sarcophogus.

"speech."

just a young gun with a quick fuse ——

NOT A 'YES SIR'

not a follower

they/them . | resident gay . | idk lol .