Snake Pit [Private!]

• || Sir Pentious || Serpent Demon || Victorian Era Inventor

Pentious wasn’t even sure if he owned a scarf. Though he was sure that if he kept his hood down then nobody would see it. Pentious gulped when Lucifer started to loosen up his bowtie and undo some buttons. His gaze fell on Lucifer’s bare and exposed neck, wondering if he should leave a bite mark on the king’s neck. “Oh, well... as long it’s gone in a few hours for you.” Pentious mumbled softly as he swallowed before leaning forward so he could rest his sharp teeth on Lucifer’s neck. Now this would be the first time he would be giving a love bite to someone for in life, he would be the one getting the marks left on his neck that he would have to end up hiding with a scarf or trenchcoat. Pentious sluggishly relaxed and he let his teeth tips pierce Lucifer’s skin as he was doing his best to leave a subtle love bite mark on Lucifer’s neck while trying to make sure that he was doing it right as well.

Turtlepaw -- She-cat -- 10 moons -- Darkclan Apprentice -- Anxious girl

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

I Roleplay traditional and non traditional Roleplays!

Art Storage!

• The king seemed to tremble with anticipation as he waited for the bite to happen, his eyes half lidded whilst he continued to use both hands to hold his shirt out of the way. And when the teeth finally pierced his pale skin his entire body flinched against Sir Pent's form with a sharp audible gasp. His eyes screwed shut as he held himself still, eventually managing a grin.

"Heh... no need to be shy."

He remarked cheekily with a soft laugh as the first droplets of blood welled up from beneath the skin. However, something suddenly crossed Lucifer's mind that made him go suddenly rigid.

"Um... are you a venomous snake demon?"

He probably should have thought about that first before instigating him into biting him.

ad859926729581fa0f0dd2efb424ede9d7dc43da.gif

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

My PM box is always open!

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious

Pentious was flustered and he suddenly stopped when he could feel Lucifer’s body go rigid. Blood dribbled down his chin and onto the desk, then he started to pull away. “Well, yes I am a venomous snake demon. But, what I just did with you was a dry bite so no venom was secreted, in simpler words... you have nothing to worry about sweetheart.” Pentious assured the king as the snake demon was venomous but he had done a dry bite when he had just bitten down into Lucifer’s neck. So he hadn’t let any venom secrete into Lucifer’s body so he wanted to make sure that the king knew that even though he was venomous, he didn’t always release venom. After reassuring Lucifer, he moved to wipe the blood away from his chin.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "Oh thank goodness. I don't think either of us would have enjoyed me falling sick or becoming stoned."

At least death would never be an issue considering that only angels and higher demons could do him harm, and even then he was a tough bastard to tackle. Letting out a sigh of relief Lucifer then laid back again and relaxed from that brief moment of worry. Though he could feel the bite lazily bleeding away and pooling on the desk beneath him. In the end he simply ignored it and waited for the flow to stop in it's own time.

"Well, that's us both marked now, love."

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious

“Oh sweetie, I don’t think I would ever want to see you get sick or stoned.” Pentious chuckled as a response as he usually always debated on if he should secrete venom or not when it came to biting someone, and he had already decided that he would never let himself secrete venom into Lucifer. Then his eye gaze went to the blood that seemed to be pooling out of Lucifer and onto the desk. “Yes my darling, though are you not worried about the blood that’s pooling onto my desk?” The serpentine questioned, and he was sure that he would have to clean that up probably as it wasn’t right to just leave a pool of blood on a wooden desk and let it dry and stain.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "Not overly concerned, no. Though if you're fretting about stains I guess I can get up. I imagine my shirt and coat are soaking it up too, so they'll need a wash."

Lucifer did find it hard to care about bleeding everywhere, it was just one his oddities he supposed. Heaving himself up he then looked over his shoulder and noticed the little pool, but also the wet patch on his clothes. Considering that his coat was already a mess he simply did the lazy man thing of scrunching up his sleeve and dabbing the blood up with it instead to spare them the hassle of finding a rag.

"If worst comes to worst just bite me again and we'll paint the desk a lovely red colour instead."

“Oh, your clothing really does need washing, sweetheart.” Pentious flicked his forked tongue at Lucifer in an amusing mannerly way. He watched Lucifer while crossing his arms over his chest and he just stared as Lucifer wipes the blood on the desk with his coat sleeve since it was already messy and needed washing anyways. “A desk painted red with blood? Never heard of that before but that sounds to be quite neat, darling.” He chuckled and he slithered closer to Lucifer, his hood staying down to ensure that the lovely but visible live bite was hidden. Besides, the Egg Bois were really short so they should not even notice it but still... he would rather be on the safe side of things.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "Indeed. I assume that you do have a washing machine, right? I know such things weren't around in your day, but you seem like the type who either nicked one or invented his own."

Lucifer knew that older souls and demons had a habit of adopting and then adapting to newer items of tech. He for one had gone through it himself, and it was proving to be quite the recent hurdle considering the tech boom going on.

"I'm surprised you haven't considered painting with blood, it's cheaper than paint."

He made himself comfortable at the edge of the desk again and he worked on unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way since he was considering the idea of just shedding the messy clothes. So it wasn't long until he had wriggled free from his coat and shirt and he was left topless with blood smeared across the bite.

"That's better."

“Course I have a washing machine, dearie. I’d rather not have to wash and dry clothes the old fashioned way.” Pentious chuckled but the chuckle of amusement was short lived when he noticed that Lucifer was taking off both coat and shirt. A swallow got lodged in his throat and he had to slither himself around as he hadn’t ever seen nobody fully topless here in Hell before let alone Lucifer. Pentious did not know why he was blushing, maybe he was embarrassed. Well, he usually undress out of his shirts without a single care because he didn’t have legs for lower extremities so there was nothing for him to be embarrassed about. “Well, I never had thought about painting with blood but I’ll take that into consideration, Luci dear.” The serpentine demon chuckled and he was trying to will how blush to go down some so that he wasn’t blushing as brightly as he was at the current moment.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• The king did notice the change in the serpent's demeanour now that he was topless, but apart from smirking a little about it he decided not to focus on it.

"Good, good."

Lucifer scrunched up the shirt and he lifted it up so he could clean his bite with it, and fortunately the healing had already kicked in so it was no longer oozing. In fact it was already beginning to scab over.

"That's already healing up nicely."

He would comment with a smirk as he took a chance to admire it before he began to look around himself as he took in the sights of the workshop.

"So, what big project are you working on just now?"

Pentious willed himself to turn around once he was good and calm. He then looked at Lucifer, trying not to get too much of an eyefull when it came to the king being topless but he couldn't help but sneak a few lovely glances before returning his gaze back to Lucifer's face, though he was trying to be discrete about getting some eyefulls of topless Lucifer out of curiosity. "At least it is starting to heal up some." Pentious nodded his head but his pride peaked up a little bit at what Lucifer had said. "Nothing much my sweetheart, I'm just trying to make my inventions more durable and strong so they don't keep getting destroyed and wrecked by that Cherri Bomb and Alastor." The serpentine inventor demon spoke as he wanted his precious inventions to be more strong and durable so they weren't as fragile or weak. And he didn't want to have to keep spending so much time with rebuilding.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "I'd suggest delving into World War II tech then if you want to find armour types to combat Cherri Bomb's explosives. As for Alastor... have you considered just avoiding him entirely? He's powerful but he hasn't exactly been trying to expand his turf, so it's more of a case of don't provoke the hornet nest and you'll be fine."

Lucifer leaned back on his arms for a moment as he looked over at the various inventions, some ideas mulling about in his head. It was then that a little glimmer filled his eyes as he remembered something shared with him by a demon he had once known.

"You should build the German tank that never got to be; The Ratte. It was a theorised super tank design that the Nazi Germans cooked up, and it followed on from the Maus, which in itself was a fierce beast. The original designs were of course flawed, but I reckon a fellow like you could work out the kinks. Hell, with an armoured behemoth like that I suspect even the toughest overlords would struggle to take on you."

He knew he really shouldn't be helping out lesser lords, but he really could not help himself at that moment. Though if he wanted to get the construct designs he would need to get back to his estate and rummage through the various boxes of crap he had accumulated over the centuries.

"And Penny my dear, you can look and touch, I really don't mind."

The ongoing glances at his body weren't going unnoticed and he honestly didn't care about being admired. He pretty much craved attention.

World War II technology hmm? Well, Pentious had briefly heard of both World Wars from other demons around here in Hell so he had vague knowledge about it. But he had never considered inventing stuff from the 1940’s for he had mostly stuck around with his time era of Victorian era England. Maybe that’s why Cherri Bomb was always so good at destroying and totally wrecking his inventions, his inventions were old schooled after all and from the 1800’s too. So maybe it would be wise for Pentious to amp it up with the inventions. If he did, then he could gain more territory and not have to worry about getting his serpent ass kicked and beaten and then handed to him by Cherri Bomb during turf wars. It would be just perfect! But his face went hot when Lucifer mentioned Alastor and he felt a flustered blush come onto his face. He didn’t say anything about it since he was flustered about it but his hood was starting to become perky and fan itself out when Lucifer suggested that he build a German tank. “Really? Oh, that sounds splendid, Lucifer my dearest!” Pentious spoke with such delight lacing his tone that he looked at Lucifer with a glimmering gaze. But he went back to being flustered when it appeared that Lucifer had noticed the serpentine trying to sneak a few glances at him. “W-What? You saw me casting glances at you?” He questioned as his hood went back down as normal, feeling a wee bit flustered.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "I'll get those plans looked out for you then when I get a chance to swing by the estate, unless you fancy heading there tomorrow as part of a day out? Not many demons get to see my home up close, much less the interior."

Lucifer suggested with a chuckle as he reached a hand up so he could comb his fingers through his hair to flatten it back. Though persistently a few strands refused to conform.

"And yes, I did. You weren't very subtle, my dear."

Pentious’ lips curled into a smile. He was eager and curious to see the interior of Lucifer’s home, and he was hoping that it would be decorated with vintage stuff and all. But indeed, Pentious would like to go to Lucifer’s home with him. “Oh yes, I would very much like that, my dear.” Pentious nodded his head eagerly to the king, tongue flicking outwards. But he was still flustered about the fact that Lucifer knew that he had been casting glances. “I-I thought I was being subtle and low key about it.” Pentious gulped and he looked at Lucifer with a flustered and embarrassed look. But he continued to eye Lucifer up and down curiously with his pupils, blushing hotly all the while.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "Heh! But as I said, you don't need to be modest about it. And we'll head out tomorrow then, it'll be a splendid day out for sure."

Lucifer smirked before he moved to ease himself off of the table so he could have a further explore around the workshop as his curiosity persisted. His tail flicked about behind him as he wandered about, and a few times it nearly knocked over things on the other desks. The fallen angel really did not have any control over it and he no longer bothered trying to tame it either.

If Pentious had a nose, it would be crinkling and scrunched up at Lucifer. He was usually modest in appearance and personality but of course he didn't want to be passing an opportunity to be dreamily staring at a topless Lucifer. His eyes drank up the sight even more now and his lips stayed curled into a smile. "Oh yes indeed my dear, it'll be very splendid." The serpent demon agreed happily but then his eyes fell to look at the devil tail. He found it cute, but he'd rather not have it knock things over as it was making him anxious that something might tip over or perhaps even break. "Dear me, you should really watch that tail of yours darling." Pentious finally managed to utter out as he slithered over to ensure that nothing was going to fall over and break.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• "Hrm? Ah, my tail, sadly the accursed thing has a mind of it's own. Always causing trouble."

Lucifer gave a sigh as he reached behind himself and grabbed hold of the twitching appendage before stuffing it down the back of his trousers again so it couldn't cause further distress to the snake demon. Giving a wiggle of his hips he ensured that it settled down one of his trouser legs before he proceeded with his exploration of the workshop with a slight spring in his step.

"I have to ask, but how did you come about the Egg Bois? Are they lab grown with synthetic souls? Or do you... um... lay them?"

Snakes laid eggs of course, though he doubted a male snake demon was making them. Then again, not much made sense in the chaotic landscape of Hell.

Pentious uttered out a single laugh as he watched Lucifer stuff his tail back into his trousers which he found to be quite amusing really. His focus was mainly on Lucifer’s trousers while the king had to ensure that the tail would stay in there. This eased his anxious worries and he was able to relax after being assured that the tail was confined in Lucifer’s trousers and could not try to break anything. Then his attention went back to Lucifer’s face when he heard the king talking to him. “L-L-Laid then!? Oh, good hell no no. I didn’t lay them!” Sir Pentious stuttered out as his hood flared itself out in surprise. But, could he really blame Lucifer for asking him that? “I can rest assure you that no Egg Bois had been laid, my dearest. The Egg Bois were simply lab grown that’s all.” Pentious was starting to stress the whole fact that no eggs had been laid since he looked pretty flustered about it.

fPJ5fN4.png

Lovely artwork by Cacti!

Art Storage!

• Pure amusement glowed in the king's eyes as he looked at Pentious from over his shoulder and he had to stifle his desire to laugh because of how he had reacted. After rubbing a hand along his jaw he managed to settle himself down before he spun himself round to face the snake demon fully.

"How intriguing, I must say. I assume you will be making more soon to replace the ones lost during your two recent fights? I would love to get a look at the process, if you wouldn't mind."