My character is finished
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ CHAMPION, CHAMPION ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*
»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ when everyone you thought you knew
● niles veritas | lion heart | people's victory, truth
● cis male [ he/him/his ]
● a few centuries [ appears to be 20 ] | standard fae aging rate | july 28 [ leo ]
● the grand court | faerie guard | sir veritas
● gianna veritas x iullio veritas [ summer court nobles ]
● isadora veritas [ younger sister ]
● single | bisexual | open for plotting
»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ deserts your fight, i'll go with you
● fae ━ health : 100%
● niles is a fae of hulking stature, measuring up to 6'3 in height, and sporting handsome, almost impish features. while he might seem intimidating due to his neutral, stony expression and towering height, a dopey grin is usually found stretching across his face, sharpened bottom canines poking through soft lips attributed to his mother's redcap heritage; his smoldering golden eyes are slitted and cat-like as well, molten depths in a perpetual state of amusement, full of youth and mirth. his unruly steel grey hair is often styled in an undercut, thick black horns protruding from either sides of his half-shaved head. his dusky, freckled skin is silver-tinged with soft, golden undertones, and corded muscle is found all throughout his arms, torso, and thighs due to centuries of rigorous training, various callouses are also a reoccurring feature. he is mostly found dressed in the standard fae guard uniform of silver armor plating, donning a grey doublet underneath paired along with steel-toed boots.
● niles' pointed ears have miscellaneous piercings, and it is not uncommon for him to weigh them down with various silver pieces when making an appearance at a revel.
● niles' most prominent tattoo would be one symbolizing the summer court, stretching from the left side of his neck down to his shoulder; the scarab beetle tattoo proudly displayed underneath represents house veritas.
● he has several of them strewn across various parts of his torso and arms, all from his trials as a knight.
● bonfire, rosemary, cedar
● glint of steel on a sword | lion's mane | smoke | sunlight poking through tree tops
● niles is passionate and tenacious, every word falling from his mouth filled with youthful conviction that never fails to persuade most [fae folk and mortals alike] into falling into his favor. he is as fun-loving as he is impulsively courageous, and has a reputation for always being found in the middle of chaos, whether it be at a revel or battlefield. he has always been somewhat of a jester, clever with twisting his words and always jumping at the chance to make light of an otherwise serious situation in his own playful way; those who look at him with contempt may even go as far as to call him 'the grand court's fool,' though this is, of course, to be said behind his back for fear of courting niles' infamous wrath. he walks with the confidence of a man that has a lived a life of privilege, having the tendency to be somewhat bull-headed when it comes to things he's set his mind to, and can be prone to being childishly hostile when things don't go his way. his temper is also something to watch out for, as the brute can be quite hot-blooded especially when provoked, and has no qualms with resorting to violence in order to settle a score.
though many flock to his charming and carefree nature, few ever have the privilege of seeing niles for who he actually is behind the mask of mirth; beneath it, he is calculating and determined, unable to settle for mediocre and pushing himself to his physical limits in order to become better, stronger, quicker. he is the protector, the guard dog, a sword to be used and a shield to take cover under -- it is only natural for him to desire invincibility in order to keep those he cares about safe from harm's way. he is endlessly loyal to those he swears fealty to, often led with a blind devotion that has even driven him to do a few morally questionable deeds in the name of duty and honor, having convinced himself long ago that he is only enacting justice ... though there is no denying that a small part of him seems to feel some guilt and compassion, repressed emotions rarely found among fae folk.
● battle strategy | revels | witticism | competition | fairy wine | gossip | spices
● losing | disrespect | the cold | killjoys | mistreatment | cowardice | traitors
»» INTERACTION ✩ i'll grab my light
● athletic and muscular | mostly optimistic
● will start fights | will end fights | won't run
● niles is most proficient at light and fire magic, and is often seen showing off his abilities in a flashy, crowd-pleasing manner, though is more than capable of using them on the battlefield to enhance his fighting. recently, he has taken up the challenge of trying to create illusions with his light magic, though his control over this specific ability is shaky as of now.
expect a lot of pranks to be ensued
● he is very familiar with using various types of swords, and is always seen carrying his own broadsword, dawnbringer.
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR LIES ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*
»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ disguise opened wide
● marya oretsev | beast tamer | purity, light, brightness
● cis female [ she/her/hers ]
● 19 | ages yearly | dec 21 [ sagittarius ]
● winter court | commoner [ summoned ] | huntress
● she has no memory of her biological parents, having been stolen from them as an infant and raised by a pack of wolf-like beasts in the wilderness of the winter court
● she considers the faerie beasts she was raised along with to be her siblings, and is very fond of them
● single | homoromantic demisexual | open for plotting
»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ there is nowhere for you to hide
● mortal ━ health : 95%
● marya stands at a height of 5'6, her build lithe yet lean. compared to the beauty of the fae folk, her mortal features are rather plain and gaunt, giving her a ghost-like appearance, blue kohl markings usually lining the side of her face and the point of her chin in an attempt to hide the ugliness of her scars. her skin is a deathly pale hue, often flushed with splashes of rose due to the frigidness of the court she calls home. her untamed moon-white hair flows down her back, reaching to the tops of her hips in length, rarely seen tied in an up-do as to cover the rounded tips of her ears. a certain cruelness rarely found among her kind can be seen in the edges of her glacier-like eyes, light but fierce. she dresses herself in heavy coats of fur and knee-high boots, usually clad in a black tunic underneath, hands always covered in black leather gloves, an ever-present belt of rowan berries strapped to her waist and hidden beneath her furs.
● marya has many scars marking her limbs, yet the most prominent ones would be the three nasty lines stretching from the top of her left eyebrow and down to the middle of her cheek. another notable scar would be the one marring the side of her right thigh.
● she has a slight limp in her right leg, though she takes great pains to hide it well
● freshly fallen snow, earth, the slightest hint of iron and blood
● wolves' teeth | broken crowns | the pulling of a bowstring | tracks in the snow
● marya is stoic and level-headed, never letting genuine emotion show on her face unless thoroughly provoked, and prefers to watch from the sidelines, eyes darting to anything she can use to her advantage. she is cunning and resourceful, survival being her number one priority, and is always planning ahead. she prefers the company of animals and nature to that of the fae, lacking the elegance and tact needed to mingle with them. this isn't to say she doesn't know how to lie skillfully, though, and will use her ability to sway things in her favor whenever she can, masking her clumsiness with words with outright falsities under a mask of calm. marya is intensely distrustful of fae folk, having been subjected to their cruelties several times and often resulting in life-threatening situations, her festering resentment of them becoming increasingly difficult to hide.
there is a certain wildness about marya's presence, discarding any sense of civility in favor of wanting to be seen as a threat. she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy seeing her aggressors get what they deserve, developing a certain taste for bloodshed over the years. despite this, she is capable of being kind and vulnerable, especially towards other mortals and animals, and even craves intimacy and tenderness, though her shyness and preference for solitude often gets in the way of developing close relationships with others. she has a habit of being selfless when it comes to those she holds dear to her, endlessly generous even with what little she possesses. marya dislikes being restrained or controlled, but will play the game if it means changing the system for the better, willing to do whatever it takes to even the playing field.
● meat | nature and wildlife | affection & kindness | clean kills | nighttime
● arrogance | tyranny | crowded spaces | the ocean | finery | undeserved suffering
»» INTERACTION ✩ the hunter's moon is shining
● slim and toned | pragmatic
● won't start fights | will end fights | won't run
● she is very skilled with a bow and arrow, and always keeps at least one dagger on her person at all times.
ROAMING SONDER these 2 are finally done, and yes i 100% agree, soc is the superior series and nikolai is prob one of my favorite things abt shadow and bone !! nothing but respect for my king owowo
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ LYRICS OR SOMETHING HERE ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*
»» GENERAL INFORMATION ✩ Lyrics
● full name | nicknames | name meaning
● cisgender male [ masculine ]
● age | aging rate | birthday/creation day
● spring | monarch | king
● status | attraction | crushes
»» APPEARANCE/AESTHETIC ✩ lyrics
● species ━ health : 100%
● description of character's appearance
● list here - add more bullets for more details
● what do they smell like
● list motifs| |
● describe their personality
»» INTERACTION ✩ lyrics
● physicality | mentality
● will/won't start fights | will/won't end fights | will/won't run
● list powers
● list weapons