the Lion King [ the Pride's Future ] // SIGN UP THREAD // accepting

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Story of the Generation (Plot)

Ages of tradition and flowing royal blood, lions have always been the ruling animals of the Pridelands. That has not changed in centuries-- and may the ascended Monarchs of the land forbid that ever change. Starting from King Jelani, his descendants would continue to rule for generations. Rather his male descendants he would deem worthy. However, as his bloodline flowed down, one king would come a standstill. Blessed only by daughters from not one but three consorts, the king known as Zaire faced an undeniable circumstance of his time. To give up his dynasty's rule was no option, not when no lion dared challenge the peace it brought them. Thus the decision was his, and his alone; to allow the Prideland's first queen, his first born, to rule. It gave birth to a new era. From then on allowing for the first born of each monarch to rule, whether they be male or female. Now the reign of King Jabari ticks closer to its end. He has named his heir, his precious daughter Sanaa. Yet... not everyone seems to anticipate her rule. One in particular, her own kin who threatens to fight for it. Just who will succeed, it will only be a matter of time...

Rules

Hierarchy

key: male [3] female [8] non-binary [0]

Monarch 1/1

Jabari .. 12y. bookkitten  

Consorts 0/2

Crowned Heir 1/1

Sanaa .. 5y. bookkitten  

Prince/esses 3/4

Imari .. 5y. bookkitten  

Iniko .. 5y. tigress.  

Amara .. 4y. evie.marie  

Medic 1/1

Akoko .. 11y. stormy !  

Lionesses 3/∞

Ashanti .. 7y. bookkitten  

Imka .. 5y. SpiderPolka  

Yuri .. 5y. midnight.  

Wardens 1/5

Kambui .. 5y. SpiderPolka  

Cubs 0/∞

Rogues 1/∞

Aziza .. 1.5y. KagomeMoana  

Application Form

My Characters

• tumblr_mwso9x8mTk1qiyullo1_250.gifv

Akoko -- African for "fowl, hen"

history: As the elderly medic of the Pride who has been around for as long as anyone can remember, it might come as a shock to some to find out that Akoko wasn't always a member of it, and was actually only adopted by the Pride because they believed the ancestors had blessed her, as she had survived when most young ones would have died. She was born in some distant land, far from the Pride, to only her mother, Masika, and to her father, Jengo, who would both soon pass away during a particularly dry spell, leaving her young and orphaned with no siblings, as she was an only child. Heartbroken and dying from dehydration, Akoko set out on her own in the hopes of finding a watering hole, but would ultimately find the Pride instead, where she would collapse upon the border, near death. A group of Wardens found the cub; they were rightfully confused as to where she had come from, but the burns on her paws suggested she had traveled for quite some time across the dry African terrain. Despite being an outsider, Akoko had been just a cub, and clearly something had brought her to the Pridelands, so the Wardens made the decision to bring her back and nurse her back to health. The medic at the time, a male, saw something in her, and as Akoko grew, taught her what he knew, eventually passing away due to old age and leaving the lioness to follow in his footsteps. She had only ever taken an interest in one lion in her entire life, but would eventually break it off after realizing she wasn't able to have children, and settled for a simple life of caring for the weak, injured and young of the Pride, accepting that she wasn't meant to be a mother and never would be.

love interest: open

official mate: none; has never taken one

kin: Masika (mother; deceased); Jengo (father; deceased)

friend(s): open

rivals(s): open

other: --

752a441f3519530d058de6317295b757fb9588c0.gifv

FLY PHOENIX, FLY

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EMPIRE

NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MATCHES, COME OUT OF THE ASHES

22 + female + pagan & witch + chaotic neutral + spiritual practitioner

• Amara

history: she is the daughter of Jabri and sister of Sanaa. ever since she was born, she has been compared to her sister. she always lives in her shadow and never seems to be able to escape. she loves her sister but she also wants to be the next ruler which is something she struggles with. she doesn't want to stab her sister in the back but is also jealous that she doesn’t have the crown.

love interest: open

official mate: open

kin: Jabri, Sanaa, Imari

friend(s): open

rivals(s): open

other: Amara is relatively quiet but not a push over. she loves her family and is

bold when she needs to be. she will usually hide her feelings about a lot of things.

☆★・・・・・・☆★・・・・・・☆★・・・・・・☆★・・・・・・☆★・・・・・・☆★・・・・・・☆★

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* the world is falling apart,

but we'll be just fine *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

tags

The post was edited 3 times, last by evie.marie ().

• both wip's

• *:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• tracking

in peace may you leave this shore

in love, may you find the next

safe passage on your travels - until our final journey to the ground

may we meet again

• Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• ca898e2de2ab1654cc0a83ece266cd11.jpg

I just remembered about this account XD so yea

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVAH WOOOHOOOOO!!!

• Heck yes!!

Faded Wings - A silverwing RP - about Bats

Faded Wings ~ A Silverwing RP ~ Sign up thread

Coding Storage Thread/Character Storage

~||Storage for Fancyposts ||~

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

Jan 25,27: OFF

Jan 26, 28, 29: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Jan 31: SCO 7 am - 3 pm

Feb 2,5,6,8: SCO 7 am - 2 pm

Feb 1,3,4,7: OFF

* SCO = Self Check Out Shift

** PUS = Pick-Up Shift if I have any

• call me a friend

but keep me closer