we own this town [p w/ freak]

• Lilith sat on the porch. Sipping some water with a blanket wrapped round her. It seemed the only good thing about her being sick was their relationship had gotten stronger. She sighed as she waited for Will to come home. He was growing so fast he looked like he was ten now.

• Liam walked outside and sat beside Lilith. “Doing alright still?” He asked her. Liam wrapped his arm around for comfort.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

daily panic attacks ayyyy

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Liam nodded slowly. “Maybe we should have him take online courses or something. Someone’s going to catch on if no one has already.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “He’s fine. The vampire school know of his condition..”she hummed “I’d hate for him to not have a normal life.”she heard the door go and looked back to see will walking up to them. “Hey”he half smiled. He had his his report card in the trash.

• Liam smiled at him. “Hey, Will.” He said. “You okay?” He asked and motioned him to come closer to them.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Will nodded “I was gonna do homework then see nana and grandpa”he replied and Lilith smiled some “I’ll text him to come pick you up..”she slowly moved inside to warm up more by the fire and will looked at his dad sheepishly “she had a good or bad day?”

• Liam bit his lip. “Today was one of her better days for sure.” He said. “You’re not worrying about her too much, are you?” Liam said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Will shook his head “I try not to..since she won’t really die..but she won’t like being a vampire either.”he replied “I just don’t want her worried or stressed”

• “I can see that”he half smiled “I’m glad you two are good after..”he bit his lip “I hate that you can’t go on vacation and stuff”he watched the tree line a second.

• Liam frowned a bit. Lilith must have told Will what happened. “Yeah.” He said. “I should go check on your mother.” Liam got up and went back inside.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Will soon left to go to his grandparents for a bit. Lilith was mixing her pills with her drink to hide the taste and drank it. It was mostly things to help with the effects of treatment. “Hey.”she soon noticed liam

• Liam smiled at her. “Hey.” He said and moved next to her. Liam watched her mix the pills in the water. “I wish I could help you more.” He said.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• “I’m a vampire though.” He said. “I can turn you. You’ll still be here with Will and I.”

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・