(Plot With The Hot Mess Express™)(Gyrecall)

• ( Gyrecall )

( ♂ )(grey tabby)(polydactyl)(18 moons)

( in character )

( text )

( out of character )

(

• Gyrecall (self-chosen, based on a popular poem from his birth colony)

• Male

• RiverClan warrior

• 18 moons, aging on the 25th

• Grey tabby with hazel eyes, with polydactylism

• Personality •

• Gyre is physically incapable of making a good impression one-on-one, especially when he’s put on the spot. When he has a chance to organize his thoughts, he’s a pretty good orator, and he’s been known to crack a joke here and there.

Although he has a severe case of foot-in-mouth syndrome, once the rocky start is over, he’s a friendly, diplomatic personality!

He definitely needs friends in RiverClan (he’s a very lonely lad at the moment) but he’d also be happy to make outside bonds.

• Romance •

• I’d like any sort of romance to be a natural slowburn. If the chemistry is there IC, he might be interested in something, but he wouldn’t get openly serious with anyone unless they were either in RC or amenable to joining. Gender is no matter, but huge age gaps aren’t ideal.

• History •

• Gyre was born and raised in a colony far south, descended from the polydactyl kittypet of an important two-leg storyteller. Most cats from the colony had polydactylism, so he didn’t realize that it was unusual until he left at 5 moons old, travelling to the clanlands on the word of an elder ‘lorespeaker’ and a relay of loners and rogues. If you have an ex/outsider, Gyre would love to reconnect with one of his travelling companions (especially if they’d gotten comfortable with each other on the road and were a ready-made friend) , and a retro thread might be fun!

He arrived at 9 moons, loitered for a while, and joined at 10 moons. He was, at this point, mentored by an NPC, although a retro mentorship is definitely a possibility.

Similarly, if another cat from the storytelling polydactyl colony (known as the Six-claw Colony to travelers) were to follow him, he’d be happy to help them get settled, especially in RiverClan.

He’d adopt any kit/younger cat if they needed someone, and though he’s hella insecure in certain ways he’d definitely do his best.

• If you have another plotssibility in mind, let me know! : D

)

• i have yet to roleplay with him properly but i love gyre, he's great fun. is there a chance he and tem might be able to form a friendship? she's loaded with stories since she's been around for almost two ooc years, so if he needs any context for stuff she's more than happy to share ;3c

word of warning though i'm terrible with private threads so don't be afraid to bump them for me unless we want to develop their dynamic through opens!

you're standing on the edge face up

CAUSE YOU'RE A NATURAL, A BEATING HEART OF STONE

RIVERCLAN ☆ DEPUTY ☆ 29 MOONS ☆ INFORMATION ☆ PENNED BY WREN

• ( Gyrecall )

( in character )

( text )

( out of character )

( tempestwing. Definitely! Tem seems like great fun too! He’d be all over her for stories about his clan ; D And we could do both private and public? For private, maybe when he was just a bb apprentice? I’m working on getting him some friends in retro lol)

• ( Gyrecall )

( in character )

text

( out of character )

Maybe early days? I’d like for him to have at least one friend from the start. Or a joining thread? I haven’t solidified his joining very much, just that he loitered for a while then signed onto RC in early spring ~10 moons ago. I can make iyw

• ok, that sounds good! i just wanted to get an idea of what age i'd be playing tem at :3c if you could make that would be wonderful, thank you!

you're standing on the edge face up

CAUSE YOU'RE A NATURAL, A BEATING HEART OF STONE

RIVERCLAN ☆ DEPUTY ☆ 29 MOONS ☆ INFORMATION ☆ PENNED BY WREN