LATE CITY NIGHT ¤¤ AU,Ghoulian

• It was a late evening night and it was rather cold outside as snow was falling from the sky. Most would stay inside in a hour such like this one but Vanitas had have importand business to attend to which of course was for him to found someone to feed from. The vampire hadn't planned to for it to have taken a such long time to convince his victim to come with him having hoped it would have gone alot smoother. Vanitas tried to not kill for his blood right now trying to rebuild a safe atmosphere around himself but he suppose he had lost his patience tonight which had caused for a unecessery death to happen which he now was walking away from right after having been sure to make it look like a suicide. Thankfully for himself after having been a vampire for so long know how to clean up after his own mess, to not leave any traces after himself.

Since it was so late though getting himself back home would end up becoming more problematic at this late hour but he could figure it out. He always did his brilliant brain had never failed him in the past and was sure it wouldn't do so now either. Beside. It was not like the cold botherd him much. He could feel temperature but not like normal humans did. He wasn't as sensible like them able to endure alot better then any normal human could. Vanitas would corner one of the bouldings while taking up a lollipop up from his black coat to unwrap the paper and sticked it into his mouth to have something to suck on while trying to figure out what he wanted to do next. Call a taxi to bring him home or spend out here a little bit longer?. A smile would fore up across the pureblood's lips as he suddenly stopt in the middle of the street and took out his arms to have them outstretched by his sides like they where his wings while glancing up at the sky to close his eyes and let the snowflakes land on his face. For a short time he stood there before a short chuckle rumbled out from his throat in amusement.

" For how long are you going to stand there staring at me, mr stalker?." Vanitas then spoked having noticed somebody else present behind himself, in fact he had been able to smell himself to him. Putting back his hands into the pockets of his jacket, Vanitas would opend his eyes again while turning himself around to face the white hair male and played around with the lollipop inside of his mouth as he studied the other male's features. Oh yes, he recognized him knowing exactly who he was. and by the look of his face he seemed to recognize him as well which where a such shame. And here he had wanted to start himself a new life with a new identity but of course he had to run into some old faces. Tch. This could end up troublesome unless of course he could lie himself out from this, hmh?. Decision after decisions. What should a man like him do?.

Ghoulian W.A.

HOPELESS SOULS PLAY A PART IN MY WICKED WORK OF ART.

vanitas kyuuketsuki | kitsune | pureblood vampire | solaris kingdom | tags

• GHOULIAN WILSON-ALEXANDER

Leaving the past in the past had seemed like a viable idea in order to achieve a fresh start in this new world. No longer was he out seeking chaos and war, but rather he had become a doctor saving lives and committing himself to the impossible. He was doing well by beating odds that were not in his favour, and as a result he was becoming gradually more established as being the savour in white. An unlikely angel it seemed, despite his past playing the role of a demon.

However, not everything about his past wished to stay dead.

Ghoulian had caught a glimpse of the fellow and he couldn't help but feel like they were familiar. He felt convinced that he had been merely mistaken and that he had seen things incorrectly, but something urged him to tail the stranger to confirm things. The longer he stalked, the faster his heart raced. The smile faded from his face when he heard the voice and realised that he hadn't been wrong at all, it really was him. His eyes widened as the terror gripped him and he began to back away as the memories danced like nightmares within his head.

"It can't be..."

He turned around and fled like a frightened rabbit that was trying to escape the jaws of a fox. The doctor turned and sped down a dark alley, only to find that it led to a dead end in the form of a fence. Frantically he tried to climb it, but he had never been great at climbing so he struggled to make any progress with his desperate attempt to escape.

THE WORLD WILL BURN!

I'LL MAKE THE WORLD BURN, BURN, BURN

LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM

• It turned out Vanitas not needed to make a decision for himself because apperantly Ghoulian decided to do it for him.Like a deer being catch in headlight he noticed how the other male backed away from him in terror and then turned to...run away. Huh. Vanitas blinked his eyes as he watched the other flee and he was actually pretty shooked not having expected that for some strange reason which for him just made this even more amusing. The vampires lips shifted up to a smile before he started laughting because it was funny how humans always tried to run away from him once discovering what he was.

Vanitas then took of to although he took a different turn, a short cut knowing this city pretty well already and he could both hear Ghoulian as he run and smell which direction he was heading to so would simple follow just cutting his own road shorter so he would catch up alot quicker. He did not had any rush though taking it pretty 'chill' and as the vampire closed in on the dark alley his shoes could be heared as he walked, coming closer until he appeared at the start of the alley and saw the fleeing Ghoulian inside of there trying desperately climb over the fence with not much effort. Vanitas then started to hum as he stept into the alley approching slowly while keeping his gaze on the male and his red and blue orbs where glowing in the dark, and a smirk was filling his lips.

" That was rather rude of you, running away from me like that. " he suddenly spoke up as he stopt just a little bit behind the paniced man and rolled the lollipop inside of his mouth as he watched his pathetic attempts to escape him. When would they learn?. It was a bit fascinating how easily Ghoulian had recognized him though and here he had done a such effort to change his looks as well. His hair was different from before. Having longer now so he could use gele to slick it back towards his head only leaving the hair on his left side to hang in front of his face. He hadn't dyed his hair yet but he had coiled his black hair with red and gold. His eyes where the same though, he couldn't do anything about that unfortunately. He had also moved but of course he had to run into this person out of them all. He could still remember of course, and he to was having mixed feelings about meeting Ghoulian again but he was handling it alot better then he was that was for sure.

He wouldn't move for now more curious to see what would happen if he just stood there, and if Ghoulian would tire himself out. He had him corned after all and if he did manged to climb over that fence he could easily grap him before he got himself over it. In any case it was pretty much game over already, for Ghoulian that was.

Wearily the man slid back down onto his feet as his escape attempt over the fence was met with utter failure, and in frustration he clung to the wire mesh and glowered out at the alleyway beyond. So close yet so far, but here he was feeling like cornered prey. The doctor had to admit to defeat on this occasion and he slowly turned himself around so he could face the man from his past, someone he had made deals with long ago when pursuing greater power from the orbs. He would never quite forget how the other made him feel so uncomfortable and had drank blood from him.

"It's rude of you to come tumbling back into my life, Dimitri."

Ghoulian would reply as he flashed his teeth in a snarl towards the vampire. Unlike before he was no longer a young adult, and these days he was much taller than before with longer hair. He had grown up, but he certainly didn't forget anything from his past. Reaching a hand up to his top hat he then gracefully removed it in a flowing motion, seemingly just removing it for his own sake. However, he reached his hand inside of it and retrieved the final green orb that he still possessed from the old days. He steeled himself with renewed courage as he held it out and aimed it at the vampire.

"Remember this? You know what I can do with this, so I suggest you crawl back into the shadows before I vaporise you!"

THE WORLD WILL BURN!

• Finally after giving the Wilson a bit of time they had seemed to submitt to thier defeat to now turn himself around to face the vampire more calmly. Vanitas took a careful look over his former 'partner in crime' and noticed Ghoulian had aged not looking like a youth any longer which was the complete opposite to himself. While Ghoulian aged and got closer to the grave every single year that past Vanitas forever looked young not having aged even one bit since the last time they had seen each other. " You have grown older and taller." he would point out simple, thinking Ghoulian even was taller then himself now.

Ghoulian's comment though made the vampire chuckle slightly, his eyes seeming to glow even more in this darkness. " Perhaps you should have thought about that before deciding to stalk me Mr Creepy stalker. " Ghoulian had brought this all upon himself. He could just have walked away, choosing a different route before the vampire had noticed his present so no, Vanitas wouldn't take the blame on any of this. Curiosity killed the cat was commen words the humans would used in this situation. Bringing up his old name though was starting to become a nuisance for him like rudely remind someone about thier past over and over again. Dimitri,Dimitri,Dimitri. Aha, he wonderd, did he hate that name now?. Dimitri for sure was a such overused name anyway.

But of course, Ghoulian just had to go to his ugly traits of being a human to make a fool out of himself by bringing up that green orb to threaten him with. The vampire would take a brief moment to glance down on it remembering it of course and the powers it used to possess. Vanitas doubted it hold any of it's powers left though since otherwise why would the Wilson have run away from him for?. It was pathetic how Ghoulian even now after all of this time still hadn't changed and it was a bit humilating that he actually thought he would buy a such cheap lie. But still it was amusing that Ghoulian thought his little trick could scare them, that Vanitas feared death or the possibility of eternal suffering. He had no idea how wrong he had.

" What're you waiting for then?." Vanitas would speak and stept closer so he would come right in front of the green orb while his gaze where locked on the Wilson, a daring smirk upon his lips while giving Ghoulian a challenging look. " Do it, Ghoulian!." if you dare he said a bit louder with excitement and his eyes started to widen up wanting to see what would happen, maybe he had all wrong and the orb actually had some powers left in it. If so he wanted to see if Ghoulian had the guts to do it.

// sorry this is so late oml, but you know it have been crazy in the exiles and the cartel this past week xD

"Of course I did! Did you think I would stay young forever? I'm not like you, I'm not some immortal being."

Ghoulian snapped back with a growl as he gave a flash of his white teeth. Lacking the ability to live forever did irk him, but it made him wary about what he did in life. Though clearly it wasn't sparing him from running face first into trouble, just like now. Yes, he could have just walked away and hadn't pursued Dimitri through the streets, but as they say 'curiosity killed the cat'. He had wanted to be sure and he hadn't expected to be found out. But here he was, staring a major fuck up in the face.

"I had to be sure it was you! I just needed a look... but this is a little close for my liking."

It was then that the vampire came closer and it put him immediately on edge. He tightened his grip on the orb and he kept it pointed at the man with a look of uncertainty and growing fear in his eyes. But then he strengthened his resolve and flickers of green coloured electricity travelled down his arm and to the orb. Then he let loose a single bolt, but he purposefully missed Dimitri and instead let the bolt strike a cluster of bins behind him.

"I fucking mean it! I will strike you down!"

He warned for a final time, not pleased about having the vampire this close.

//It's quite alright, no worries at all. Busy times ahead XD

THE WORLD WILL BURN!

• " No of course not. You're a simple human after all. I just didn't thought you would grow taller then me and how fast the time have past." he would simple say unprovoked and not looking special caring over Ghoulian's snark remark towards him. It was true and since he had been asleep for god knows for how long time really had slipt away from him. In a way Vanitas was actually a bit jealous over that Ghoulian actually could grow old and one day would even die. Living a immortal life wasn't as fun people might think of it to be. Maybe for some couple of years, after having lived through some couple of your own lifespan but eventually life become dull not having much to offer anymore then just doing the same thing over and over again. The same thing happening you already had seen countless of times before...

Vanitas didn't answer to his second statement just smiling instead and was more curious over that green orb to found out if it still worked or not. A little to his own suprise it seemed like it did as he noticed the green electricity that travelled down the Wilson's arm but still didn't move from his spot and stood absolutely still as that bolt of electricity went right past his face and made his hair flicker along with the wind when that bold fore past him. He simple stared at Ghoulian looking completely uneffected. His eyes not showing any sort of fear over what could have happend. Vanitas didn't fear death he hadn't done so for a very long time.

The vampire smile then turned to a hidden smirk before he suddenly took a step back and lifted up his hands in surrender as he faked a startled and alarmed look. " Ah, sorry!, sorry!. My bad i went to far with my joke!. You win, okay?. So please spare me!." he would say as he took some more steps back hoping it would be enough to make Ghoulian relax a bit, to let down his guard if only for a second. Carefully he watched him, observing his every movement, expression any sort of sign like moving a muscle, sighing, blinking. Just Anything. So he waited for it, and once he believed he found it the vampire without any sort of warning charged forward towards the human as he attempted to grap the wrist Ghoulian was holding the green orb in at the same time using his other hand to grap after his throat so he could pin him up against the fence. Using the strenght of his hand he was holding around Ghoulian's wrist with tried to clamp down on it so tightly so he would lose the grip of the orb, and with his other hand would use it to strangle the Wilson so he barely could breath.

If he was succeedful Vanitas would lean in closer towards the Wilson's face as a dark wide sneer curled itself up across his lips so his fangs could be seen. " Lets become serious then." he would say coldly, and his eyes where dark and vicious, showing a complete different side from the one Ghoulian ever had seen of the vampire before. This person in front of him looked dangerous and murders , a man capable of doing horrible things and not even showing one drop of humanity inside of them. It was a dead silence inside this orbs, no storm, no waves, just emptiness. A cold emptiness that could send shivers down your very bone.

The man was lulled into a false sense of security when Dimitri acted intimidated over his little lightning bolt and he felt sure that he was finally going to get away. However, his hopes of escaping were dashed as he was set upon by the vampire. A cry of terror broke from him before the air was robbed from him as a hand grabbed it and tightened. Fear flashed in his eyes as he felt the fence nipping at his back and he tried to thrash about in a vain attempt to escape. Pain welled up in his wrist and with a pitiful whimper he was forced to drop his prize orb, which landed on the ground and rolled away out of his reach.

Snapping his gaze back to the vampire he then took a nervous swallow as the heavy sense of dread fell over him. After the stunt he had just pulled he wasn't sure what to expect from Dimitri. "I am so dead!" He thought, especially after seeing the look in the vampire's eyes. He knew he was in danger now. He was utterly fucked!

"I-I'm sorry!"

He croaked as he gave a weak struggle against the hands that held him.

THE WORLD WILL BURN!