PLOT WITH VANITAS KYUUKETSUKI ¤¤

• Hello everyone!, my name's Seina and this is my muse baby Vanitas Kyuuketsuki i have so much muse for right now and really wanna throw him out there to interact with other people!. You can found his tags HERE but for a brief intro he is manipulative two-faced bastard with a gentleman charming personality. He is currently residing in Solaris kingdom but he will most likely ditch them soon to go and join Volary flights to be with his 'buddy' he hates him Epiales to repay a 'debt' to him he never really asked for to begin with, lol. He is like stuck with him for now which Vani not really are all fond over cx. Oh yeah, he is also a pureblood vampire!.

OPEN TO

- 'friends' (unless alot of icly interactions Vani will just play to be thier friend)

- one sided enemies ( unless they are epiales enemies he won't care for meaningless disagreements)

- meet other vampires

- help or guide other vampires how are new to it or how are lost (he might even let them join his kyuuketsuki family )

- HUMAN AUS!!

- drink others blood either against thier will or giving themself to him

- make a deal to become his bloodbag for something in return

- fall for this heartbreaker if wanting to cx

- date him ( he won't have any feelings for them and will most likely ditch them when he gets bored of them)

- 'enjoying each others company' relationship

- anything else you can come up with

NOT OPEN TO

- to get his real identity exposed

- to get killed/captured/tortured

- litters

- sleeping with others

- adopting others unless they are a vampire

- romance

HOPELESS SOULS PLAY A PART IN MY WICKED WORK OF ART.

vanitas kyuuketsuki | kitsune | pureblood vampire | solaris kingdom | tags

The post was edited 1 time, last by V.KYUUKETSUKI ().

• *Peers in and smirks*

It's a pity that he's not revealing his true identity, it would be funny to see Ghoulian having a full on freak out upon seeing him again considering their past XD

I'LL MAKE THE WORLD BURN, BURN, BURN

LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM

• omg i remember that, my poor boy can still not look into mirrors or even his own reflections after that xD

hmh, i suppose it would make sense for Ghoulian to recognize him after all the time they spent with one other considering Vani still has his black color like his previous kitsune body had just with a different color pattern on his body now with tons of accessories. but Vani won't want anyone to know he is alive and everything so he will probably threaten Ghoulian what he will do towards him if he tells anyone about his true identity which could be something that works?, since he know how powerful Dimy was and what he is capable of doing not knowing Dimy have lost all of his powers xD

• Lol XD Julian left his mark.

I would be up for Dimy threatening Ghoulian into staying quiet, especially since it's rather easy to overwhelm him right now since he's still uneasy from his run in with the Ruins. And of course he would be unaware that Dimy is missing his powers.

Maybe this could happen as a human AU?

I'LL MAKE THE WORLD BURN, BURN, BURN

LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM

• he traumatized my boy for life that's what he did xD

awesome then if so i would happily let this two meet up again so i can enjoy thier suffering >:)

and a human au would work for me! do you want me to make it?